Going to the doc/bloods after steroids... Now I'm Prescribed steroids!

muller

muller

Awards
As the title suggests, and I'm pretty stoked. My doc already expressed that he'd be willing to help me out with "hormone replacement therapy" AKA script to roids, however recent revalations of my low test levels during my PCT which he is unaware I'm in, and now he's setting me up with testosterone right off the bat. My plan is to store it, keep my levels low so I can get more of the prescription maybe higher doses, then when the time comes for another cycle I'll have a nice stash of pharm grade test. WOOHOO

:love:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
go to hell LMAO i wish this happneed to me. i might after test just run nolva and leave everything out then go to doc. and get prescribed test.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i had bloodwork done about 4 weeks after a 14 week test-e cycle and was wondering if this would happen to me. turns out i know something about PCT and my test levels were in the normal range, not low at all. i should have gone sooner.......damn clomid and hcg

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Jackass, ur part of the reason my insurance co. does not want to pay for my legit trt meds now.. Scamming the system for drugs bro.. not cool in my opinion.. prolly othera think its cool.. Nahhhh

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, but I think it's cool. F the insurance companies.

surreallmlan

Awards
i am on trt and having a script is not as great as it sounds. if you are prescribed 200mg every two weeks, a 10ml vial of 200 cyp will last 20 weeks. because it is a class 3 drug, the pharmacy will not refill the script for about 19 weeks after it was last filled. therefore, it will take you over a year to obtain enough for a cycle.

they keep a close eye on this stuff, trust me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a lot of waiting. I would just run it at the HRT dose and blast and cruise forever, no more PCT

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
"keep ur levels low" so you can accumulate pharm grade test for a cycle? WOW! this is retarded....im sorry. You want to walk around with low test, (and all the sh!tty sides that come with it) just so you can run a cycle down the road? LOL!

GICH!

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of this documentary I was watching on Jose Canseco. He was supposedly stopping steroids after 20 some years and his T was at like 109. The doc prescribed him androgel and when he went back it was like 120 something. I was almost screaming at the TV..."THIS MOTHER F*CKER IS NOT TAKING IT ON PURPOSE SO HE CAN GET INJECTABLE TEST!!!" Doctors are so stupid sometimes. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if I were your doc I would be all over someone who had a muscular physique yet low test...hmmmmm

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
"keep ur levels low" so you can accumulate pharm grade test for a cycle? WOW! this is retarded....im sorry. You want to walk around with low test, (and all the sh!tty sides that come with it) just so you can run a cycle down the road? LOL!

GICH!
+1 Finally someone said this.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
"Im gonna stockpile it until i have enough to run 400mgs a week for 8 wks and get Hyuuuge! in the meantime i'll walk around with the emotional status of a 7 year old girl with uncontrolled crying spells and lethargy"

F*ck that dude lol

Nice find on the script, but you'll probably get a tube of Test cream. You can stockpile like 12 tubes and then fill up your bathtub and roll around in it for uber jackness.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a lot of waiting. I would just run it at the HRT dose and blast and cruise forever, no more PCT
:party:

yup. if you stay on it like your supposed to, that will gurantee another prescription.

that an possibly cause you to actually require hrt for the rest of your life if your body actually does perm. stop making test on it's own.

idk, i think there are easier ways to get pharma grade test. but idk. good luck.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i have a buddy who actually makes test in his lab ;) as well as other things

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
FEDS???? I thought the internet was totally anonymous!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FEDS???? I thought the internet was totally anonymous!
no way. if you watch the movie j an b strike back, you see, the net isn't anonymous, and they find all those mother f*ckers talkin sh*t about them on the internet and kick some as*.

:p

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GICH!
Yes but if he didn't even know he had Low test, is still getting good erections and feels fine,why not stockpile some real pharm grade Test....I WOULD!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
he didnt have low test...he just came off a cycle and hadnt rebounded yet

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he didnt have low test...he just came off a cycle and hadnt rebounded yet
No Offence to you Mooch I'm just saying I hear where OP is coming from and if it were me I couldn't pass up legal,legitamite,pure and possibly paid with just a bluecross copayment... TESTOSTERONE.

rogan

Awards
My buddy did the same thing. His doc is the man though. He prescribes him 500mg per week of test, 15mg per day of HGH, T3, and winni pills when he wants them. My buddy is only 25 also.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Jackass, ur part of the reason my insurance co. does not want to pay for my legit trt meds now.. Scamming the system for drugs bro.. not cool in my opinion.. prolly othera think its cool.. Nahhhh
100% agreed

not cool at all. many people actually need the test, and docs wouldnt prescribe it just because of people like OP. Plus i dont think hes gonna give you enoguht test to run a good cycle with.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
No Offence to you Mooch I'm just saying I hear where OP is coming from and if it were me I couldn't pass up legal,legitamite,pure and possibly paid with just a bluecross copayment... TESTOSTERONE.
BigC...i wouldnt pass it up either, but i wouldnt run a super low dose so i can keep my levels low and get prescribed more so i can eventually stockpile it. Much easier ways out their to run some ELI-LILY test.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigC...i wouldnt pass it up either, but i wouldnt run a super low dose so i can keep my levels low and get prescribed more so i can eventually stockpile it. Much easier ways out their to run some ELI-LILY test.
I hear you mooch,I guess I'm just a little GREEDY.....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its not, i claim it, for all the feds know i might be full of **** ;) or ;(

muller

muller

Awards
I guess I didn't exactly clarify how I was going to "keep my test levels low" for you skeptics... For one on an update, I'm getting 200mg injections weekly, he wanted bi-weekly but I nudged him a bit. now as far as keeping levels low, I'm not taking this right now, I'm going through PCT and bringing my levels back to normal just like I did every other cycle I ever done. Now that said, I can surely easily run another cycle 3 months down the line, go back to the doc for more blood work and say "WTF mate? my test is still low"

sure there's a lot of holes to this plan, sorry to the crybabies with panties up their crack if I offended them with my inability to think of every little scenario that could play out, or failed to completely iterate my thought process.

You don't like me screwing the insurance co? I don't like my taxes paying the unemployed. so screw you.

And to be honest, I'm liking people idea of just take it at HRT dose and blast/cruise.. I'm still thinking.. But as someone said.. BLUE CROSS IS GONNA PAY!! and that's my little victory, so nuff said

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
loose lips sink ships.

Im not perfect, but damn, that first post braggin is just plain silly.