Var, Havoc and Test Cyp.. How would you run it??

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
What's up fella's I'm running cyp at about 700mg wk for 12 weeks and I have enough anavar for 5 weeks at 50mg a day. I also have a bottle of Epi/Havoc lying around. Would you guys include the havoc or not even bother? I was thinking maybe Havoc for the first 3 weeks to jump start and then var for the last 5 weeks, or should I do it vice versa? I also have one 10mg bottle of winny I could add in or leave out. Chime in for me brothers, thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the var the first 5 weeks, the havoc the last 4, every 2 weeks starting at week 3 take 25mg of winny orally for 3 days in a row. That will kick down SHBG keeping the test more effective, while not adding much liver strain since its a light dose and only for a couple extra days. I'm guessing the winny is 50mg/ml and in water?

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Yes it's 50mg in water, it's cool to take it orally rather than IM? That's a GREAT idea about doing it like this to keep down the shbg, I'm glad you reminded me about this. Thanks brother

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its exactly the same whether in water or in a tab/cap. Tastes absolutely foul tho, be best if you have empty caps to squirt the half ml into a cap then close it and swallow it.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Good idea, OJ usually kills the taste pretty good with those research chems so that may be an idea as well. Thanks brother

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the SHBG reduciton of winny is probably not as great as sometimes played up and if I was walready going to run that many orals together in a 12 week cycle Id hold on to it, though Easy does have an interesting idea.

I would use my var the last weeks though, but that is probably personal preference. Id personally only use one oral but I like more moderation.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Why would you chose to use the var at the end brother?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I don't have a real reason I just like an oral on the back end and var isn't like a hit hard kickstart.
Either way I love me some Var

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I guess I don't have a real reason I just like an oral on the back end and var isn't like a hit hard kickstart.
Either way I love me some Var
I agree, var isnt a good start.

OP,

test 1-12 or w/e your duration is 14,16 weeks
Epi 1-4 30-40mg
Var 50mg+ 8 weeks.

Id leave out the epi to keep liver happy but thats just me.