Purus Labs E-Pol cycle (input very welcomed)

  1. Purus Labs E-Pol cycle (input very welcomed)


    Hey everyone, im starting this cycle on Dec 1, so real soon! itll be my first time using superdrol and tren.

    This is what i have planned so far:

    2 weeks pre cycle: AI's Cycle Support (2scoops a-day)

    4 weeks cycle: Purus Labs E-Pol (1 cap a day postworkout), AI's Cycle Support (2scoops a-day), PP's Sustain Alpha (3days on, 3days off), PP's Toco-8 (1scoop a-day)

    4 weeks post cycle: Purus Labs Recycle, Nolva 20,10,10,10, AI's Cycle Support ( 4caps a-day), PP's Sustain Alpha (5days on, 2 days off), PP's Toco-8 (1scoop aday), PP's EndoAmp (2scoops aday)

    Staple supps include diff proteins, waxymaize, glutamine, bcaas, fish oil, AnimalPak, vitaminC, ZMK, CL's glycergrow, greenmag, whiteflood, purplewrath.. and very clean diet but currently bulking

    and I have one question, with 1 cap aday of E-Pol, that will supply plenty of Superdrol (15mg), but with only 30mg of tren.. i have a bottle of x-tren and a bottle of 1-T Tren..would it be wise to incorporate one of the two to increase the dosage of tren to 60mg?

    Thanks for the time!


  2. I would probably increase the tren yes, I think 15mg SD is a pretty nice dose and that stack seems decent.. your cycle seems good- Let me know if the sustain at 3 on 3 off keeps your libido up while on cycle if you could please, I need some libido for my next cycle whenever it maybe.. new GF needs her daily dose u na'meen!?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    I would probably increase the tren yes, I think 15mg SD is a pretty nice dose and that stack seems decent.. your cycle seems good- Let me know if the sustain at 3 on 3 off keeps your libido up while on cycle if you could please, I need some libido for my next cycle whenever it maybe.. new GF needs her daily dose u na'meen!?
    sweet! yea thats what i was thinkin on the tren.. ill wait for some more input.. but yea i totally well do a review when im done with the cycle...so ill let u know
    •   
       


  4. On the last week you should probably raise the e-pol dose to 2 caps (30 60) and 1 cap of the tren (30), making the total to (30 90). Then run 1-2 weeks of the tren standalone as it is a non methyl and the gains you get from the superdrol may be somewhat easier to keep...IMO.. All in all its your decision but if I were you, I would look into making it a 6 week cycle overall, like so; (15 60/15 60/15 60/30 90/ 90/90).............

  5. And depending on how shut down you are you might want to dose the Nolva like 40/20/20/10.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    On the last week you should probably raise the e-pol dose to 2 caps (30 60) and 1 cap of the tren (30), making the total to (30 90). Then run 1-2 weeks of the tren standalone as it is a non methyl and the gains you get from the superdrol may be somewhat easier to keep...IMO.. All in all its your decision but if I were you, I would look into making it a 6 week cycle overall, like so; (15 60/15 60/15 60/30 90/ 90/90).............
    wow that sounds really good! i guess itll just depend like you said, on how shut down i will be and go from there! but thanks for the option, sounds real good!

  7. Anytime mate, I love helpin ma peeps out!

  8. Ya I like the outline Gamer posted up. What are ur past cycles? It would def be a strong cycle that is for sure. I had great results with doses of 60 and 90 of just tren alone.

  9. If you have extra tren then I would definitely add some extra in. 30mg is a low dose but I think it does make difference with it stacked. I see no reason not to add a little extra in though.

    I also like that you are doing 1 cap which I recommend for many. 15mg SHOULD be a good dose for most out there. if you are gaining fine then no reason to even bumping it up at the end. I have mixed feelings on continuing the cycle into 6 weeks but it can be done, many are ready to head into PCT after 4 weeks of SD but that could be a judgment call like said.

    Looks like you got everything lined up well and did your research. That is what I like to see!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If you have extra tren then I would definitely add some extra in. 30mg is a low dose but I think it does make difference with it stacked. I see no reason not to add a little extra in though.

    I also like that you are doing 1 cap which I recommend for many. 15mg SHOULD be a good dose for most out there. if you are gaining fine then no reason to even bumping it up at the end. I have mixed feelings on continuing the cycle into 6 weeks but it can be done, many are ready to head into PCT after 4 weeks of SD but that could be a judgment call like said.

    Looks like you got everything lined up well and did your research. That is what I like to see!
    yea totally Grambo! i agree that 15mg of SD should be enough! Ill most likely will keep it at 4 weeks with the stack of some tren.... (15..60, 15..60, 15..90, 15..90) Thank you for your input, your input is def important in my books! Thanks again Grambo

    ps. Ill totally put up a review when i finish this cycle cause i know im gunna make some HUGE gains on this stuff!

  11. Would appreciate that buddy. More reviews the better

  12. ok guys,
    starting this cycle tomorrow. 1 question, considering that I am taking just 1 cap of EPOL a 1 cap a X-TREN, what time do i dose them? EPOL first thing in the morning or post workout with carbs? and what about the TREN, with the EPOL?

  13. Id say take the X-Tren preworkout and the E-Pol post.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Id say take the X-Tren preworkout and the E-Pol post.
    that sounds good. Thanks!! but how about for the first 2 weeks where i run just 1 EPOL? pre, post, first thing upon awaking? sorry i didnt make it clear earlier..

    Thank you

  15. I thought u were doing 1 X-tren and 1 E-pol?
    If u r just doing E-Pol IIIIII would just take it before ur preworkout meal and if u workout early take it post workout.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I thought u were doing 1 X-tren and 1 E-pol?
    If u r just doing E-Pol IIIIII would just take it before ur preworkout meal and if u workout early take it post workout.
    sweet thanks man! i was doing the first 2 weeks of just EPOL then the last 2weeks, i will add in TREN. Thanks again for the quick help

  17. todays the first day!

    ill be back when im done with a results!!!

    another question, with the Sustain Alpha, do i apply the cream directly to my testicles? ha

  18. Usually just on the shoulders/chest

    It can be done that way though......lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Usually just on the shoulders/chest

    It can be done that way though......lol
    haha alright thanks! ill keep that in mind when i start using it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    this kinda scared to crap outta me!

    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/deserus...t-of-the-year/
    That is why u research stuff before u buy it. I skimmed over it and it seemed like he was talking more about these lesser known companies hiding what is in there pills. Plus people just blindly taking pills not finding out what the compound is. Which can happen more often in supplement shops with uninformed employees.

    U have a group of people following ur log here to help u out

    Just make sure to take ur milk thistle or cycle support of some sort. Which u should have already.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    That is why u research stuff before u buy it. I skimmed over it and it seemed like he was talking more about these lesser known companies hiding what is in there pills. Plus people just blindly taking pills not finding out what the compound is. Which can happen more often in supplement shops with uninformed employees.

    U have a group of people following ur log here to help u out

    Just make sure to take ur milk thistle or cycle support of some sort. Which u should have already.
    Thanks for the reassurance Tomahawk88! true that on what you said tho. ive been taking cycle support and got everything down! cant wait to give a review! Thanks again!!!

  22. another questions...
    i know ppl suggest taking lots of healthy fats along with their dose to aid in absorbtion.. so ive been taking my first dose upon awakening with 2 caps of fish oils and 2 caps of flaxseed...is that ok to do with EPOL?
    Thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    another questions...
    i know ppl suggest taking lots of healthy fats along with their dose to aid in absorbtion.. so ive been taking my first dose upon awakening with 2 caps of fish oils and 2 caps of flaxseed...is that ok to do with EPOL?
    Thanks
    It is honestly not that important. It has the ability to possibly increase absorption of the Tren somewhat so if you are already doing it then keep it up. It is not essential though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  24. how long til you feel the full effects of SD? strength is already going up but its only the
    3rd day... might just be in my head right?

  25. Glycogen retention happens rather quickly on SD. This can increase strength early on. So it's not placebo. Usually kicks in pretty hard after a week or so.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. all input welcomed
    By dollarbill in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:59 AM
  2. purus labs cycle help
    By juandab90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Log in
Log in