winn only

quakebks

Awards
this is not for me, someone today asked me about a winstrol only cycle with no test. i know about winstrol but hesitated to talk about something that i have no experience using. i know test should be ran but they are stuck on the winn only cycle so what would be expected when running winn only for 4 or so weeks? thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not run it alone no. Hell winstrol is not that great but it has such a reputation it will never go away. It is hard on the joints and destroys lipid profile. They would probably see some gains and less water retention so "more cut" but I would not run winstrol solo.

Some PHs out are both legal and better than Winny solo. Id go that route.

matt91

Awards
I also have a friend who thought about runnin winn alone i told him to run it with test but he doesnt have money for test, is there any thing else he can run it with??

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test is so much cheaper than winny usually. Anyway I'd not run it but even with test. Sounds like he's prob gonna docwger he wants though.

How olds your friend?

matt91

Awards
hes 20. wat about a supplement like rage or a test booster

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about them? Winstrol is going to supress HPTA and natural testosterone production, an OTC Test booster won't do much if anything on cycle.

At 20 he should wait longer to get into AAS. I would not risk the illegality of AAS on winny. Some of the legal PH are better orals in some respects..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would not run it alone no. Hell winstrol is not that great but it has such a reputation it will never go away. It is hard on the joints and destroys lipid profile. They would probably see some gains and less water retention so "more cut" but I would not run winstrol solo.

Some PHs out are both legal and better than Winny solo. Id go that route.
little better on the liver if u inj. Was he plan on inj or oral? Everyone I know days the inj winni much better. I wouldn't run either solo though. Plus like everyone said way too young.

matt91

Awards
so if he was to take a PH or test booster it wouldnt do much and he'd be better off tryin to get ahold of some test?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
dsade Evomuse 60
Anabolics 57