1st PH use for old man football

phatallover13

Awards
I’m not sure if this is the right place for my question/advice request- if so please forgive me, first timer…

I’m planning on my first PH cycle in what is probably a unique situation.
I’m 30 yrs old, 6’1 280 lbs. I’ve been lifting weights for about 12 years. My unique situation is that I have a full contact full pads football game coming up…it’s called alumni football where old guys like me play with their old high school buddies against their old rivals. Anyway, I want to try and time my PH cycle where I am at my peak with strength, stamina, aggression, etc. at the time of my game.

The PH’s I have are AMS Decavol UTT and 1 Andro Rx by Ironmaglabs. Taking the recommended dosage ( Decavol 1 ml twice a day, 1 Andro 100 mg 3 times a day) I figure the Decavol lasting 30 days and the 1 Andro lasting 20 days.

The PCT is where I could use some advice, right now I have:
CEL Cycle Assist- 8 per day, starting??? I’m thinking the last week of the PH’s.
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle – 5 per day, starting??? I’m thinking the second week of the PH’s.
I also take Universal Animal Pak every day.

Is this enough of a PCT? The research I’ve done so far tell me neither PH has a real estrogen conversion threat.

Also, my timing of the PH’s, right now, is to have them end around the day of the game, my thought is that’s when I will be the strongest as a result of the PH’s. Any suggestions/advice?
Thanks,

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need a serm for your pct. look into nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate).. Look up research chemicals on google and you will find what you need.. I would also get another bottle of the 1-andro and increase it up to near a gram by the last week...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, for the dosages you listed, estrogen most likely wouldn't be a problem.

but for the strength, size increases im thinking you are looking for from ph's. you will have to increase the dosage's to 600-800 with the 1-andro (starting dosage that is) and 4-6 ml with the decavol.

but being your first cycle (and age) I think the rec. dosage along with proper diet, rest and training could elicit nice gains.

the reason i cant make up my mind on this, is due to what you are taking are two types of dhea isomers. the 1dhea isomer and the 19nor isomer.

along with the target hormones, they can also convert into estrogen, among other hormones, and go back and forth 1dhea, 1androstenedione, 1test, dhea, estrogen etc until out of the body.

pct looks okay, start the pct product diesil too, post cycle. but if you plan on increasin the dosages to supraphysiolical levels i listed you'll need an selective esterogen receptor modulator (s.e.r.m.) like listed above, and an aromatase inhibitor produt. (i prefer 2nd gear, ) good luck.

hopefully more can chime in with more ideas, im about to hit the gym, and that 2 scoops of jacked is hittin me hard. all tingly......

phatallover13

Awards
Wow, thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate the advice.
Any advice on the timing for the game? Shouldn’t I reap the benefits if I end my cycle around game day?

Thanks again!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id would have to say game day should be somewhere around week 3 of your cycle. with an extra dose of each taken one hr before the game.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like above says, week 3 is usually the prime with most ph's...

phatallover13

Awards
After looking at some concerns on this message board and asking some more knowledgeable individuals at the gym, I traded the 1 Andro Rx for the 4-AD UTT by AMS so that will be close to the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit with the Decavol. Looking for some more advice on dosage…
The bottle of 4-AD is 120 ml, twice as much as the 60 ml Decavol but calls for the same dosage. So my question is, would there be any benefit to taking twice the recommended dosage of the 4-AD at 4 ml per day or would I be better off maybe starting the 4-AD a couple of weeks before starting the Decavol?
I appreciate the advice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After looking at some concerns on this message board and asking some more knowledgeable individuals at the gym, I traded the 1 Andro Rx for the 4-AD UTT by AMS so that will be close to the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit with the Decavol. Looking for some more advice on dosage…
The bottle of 4-AD is 120 ml, twice as much as the 60 ml Decavol but calls for the same dosage. So my question is, would there be any benefit to taking twice the recommended dosage of the 4-AD at 4 ml per day or would I be better off maybe starting the 4-AD a couple of weeks before starting the Decavol?
I appreciate the advice.
w/e the dosage is on the 4-ad instructions, just follow it. and yes there is a benifit for taking twice the rec dosage. more gains, more sides. 1dhea has less estrogenic activity than 4dhea, wayyyy less.

how many bottles of each do you have, and what is your plan for pct. tell me what you got, i'll try to help you out.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
is it the legit stuff or that bunk stuff at vitamin shoppe?
also you should have just done a bunch of research and used Tren X.

phatallover13

Awards
I only have one bottle of 4-AD but it is 120 ml. I have only one bottle of decavol and it is 60 ml. So I guess I have the equivalent of 2 bottles 4-AD.

My plan for PCT is CEL Cycle Assist- 8 per day, starting the last week of the PH’s.
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle – 5 per day.
I also take Universal Animal Pak every day. Do you think this is enough?

As far as it being 'legit' stuff, I guess I really don't know....both bottles I have look just like the bottles on the AMS website, I guess I don't know what 'bunk stuff' is either, never been to vitamin shoppe, these were purchased from tfsupplements...as far as Tren-X, i've seen/heard it can be pretty hard on the liver, I was trying to avoid that with the UTT delivery system that AMS offers.

thanks for the help.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the stuff thats just dhea or trib or some herbal blend. sounds legit tho.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only have one bottle of 4-AD but it is 120 ml. I have only one bottle of decavol and it is 60 ml. So I guess I have the equivalent of 2 bottles 4-AD.

My plan for PCT is CEL Cycle Assist- 8 per day, starting the last week of the PH’s.
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle – 5 per day.
I also take Universal Animal Pak every day. Do you think this is enough?

As far as it being 'legit' stuff, I guess I really don't know....both bottles I have look just like the bottles on the AMS website, I guess I don't know what 'bunk stuff' is either, never been to vitamin shoppe, these were purchased from tfsupplements...as far as Tren-X, i've seen/heard it can be pretty hard on the liver, I was trying to avoid that with the UTT delivery system that AMS offers.

thanks for the help.
okay. i think big white guy is meaning to say legit/bunk as in steroid like effects.
for a man of your age, being your first cycle, it's legit as it has to be. your virgin receptors will soak it up.

okay, so lets get you a cycle worked up.

the 4ad is 4-dhea. if you can try to space the max dosage dosage into 4 times per day. looks like it's 40mg per serving. so if you want to have a 4 week cycle,

take 40mg 4x per day. this should give you steady t levels.

and the decavol (19nor-dhea) twice per day. one serving before you workout.

and like said before, take 2 servings of the 4ad before your game

pct looks fine. when are you going to start the cycle?

phatallover13

Awards
Awesome advice- I really appreciate it. I plan on starting January 4th, that gives me almost 3 weeks exactly before the game.

Not sure how the whole forum thing works but I’d like to add power points or show your advice was helpful, do I just click on the icon, “add to reputation”?
Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

phatallover13

Awards
I know this is a little late but I thought I might post a review/the results of my first PH use. I used AMS UTT decavol and AMS UTT 4ad with the above dosage recommended by “jbryand101b”. My PCT was CEL Cycle Assist- 8 per day starting the last week of the PH’s and Diesel Test Pro-Cycle- 5 per day. I also take Universal Animal Pak every day.
I played in my football game (we won by a point) in late January and felt like I was in a train wreck for the two weeks following it. I slipped away from working out and I’m just now getting back to a routine. I was amazed to get on the scale and see that I had lost 25 lbs. after no lifting for about 2 ½ months and eating horrible.
My weight fluctuates so much by a few pounds per day that it’s hard to track it to the pound but while using the AMS products starting the first of January and ending 3 weeks later I gained around 7 or 8 lbs, give or take. One thing I noticed was that when I started taking the AMS products I seemed to have a tremendous amount of energy during my workouts- really an aggressive mentality and “pumped up” feeling- it felt good.
The most noticeable and measureable difference to me was in the measurements of my arms. I gained ¾ of an inch during this timeframe. I also had increased strength on my lifts in the gym, I document every rep of every workout and there is an increase- sometimes only slightly but still an increase.
My goals in training for the football game were to get as strong as possible. My main objective was to get as much protein as possible and I was eating all the time. I don’t think I ever got the 550 g of protein per day I aimed for but I choked down all the protein shakes I could- eating as much meat as possible was very fun, though costly…
All in all I was very happy with the results of the AMS PH’s. Obviously I fell off the wagon and went without lifting for a while and lost my gains. It may be as one member referred to as my “virgin receptors” just reacting well to the first PH doses. It may have had something to do with me working out early (0500) and the only pre-workout drink I have is coffee until I took the AMS products. Either way, I am getting back to the point of being in a routine and I’m happy about that.
Wouldn’t mind trying another PH out there to try and add some lean mass by the end of July- any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!