First PH Cycle Planning: Advice Needed

thenine

Awards
Hello Fellow Anabolicmind-heads

I'm new to the boards here, but by no means new to the bodybuilding/weight-training and supplementation game. I am new to Prohormones though and have been researching different methods of dosing, and mainly the following two cycles:

1) AMS 1-AD UTT & 4-AD UTT and

2) RPN Havoc & 4-AD UTT on a pulse based cycle.

Being that this is my first PH based cycle, I don't want to tax my system too dramatically, but I am expecting some shutdown and am aware of the side effects that may arise from either of these cycles.

Some info about my goals to help those who wish to assist me in properly planning out this cycle:

I'm using this cycle to mainly boost my strength and add mass as I am entering a bulk phase for the next 4-5 months. Currently I am planning on running both of these cycles, but I plan on completing one before the other, and am unsure which cycle to complete first.

I'm interested in adding around 20-25 pounds in the next 4-5 months and understand that gains in strength will equal gains in mass in the long run.

I'm sure I have excluded much information that will be helpful to those of you who will assist me, but please do offer suggestions and comments and ask questions if necessary.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,
Ryan

thenine

Awards
Anybody want to offer a little help to somebody trying to get it right and break into the world of anabolics? I'm new to this game, and the best way to learn, besides doing the research I've done is to go to the sources and ask for advice. I want to get this right and I have so many ideas going on I need some help sorting out how exactly to run my first cycle.

Let me know what's up guys!

Thanks,
Ryan

MacTruck33

Awards
Well 20-25 lbs isnt going to be easy without using some harder compounds like superdrol. My advice would be to take a lighter compound (Epi), eat well with it (obviously high protein, and carb intake will depend on your systems reaction to carbs) and work your butt off in the gym. Do this and see how your system reacts to it because everyone is different...im not prone to gyno yet had a huge scare with Tren while SD didnt affect me negatively any way whatsoever.

As for PCT with Epi im not sure what would be better Nolva or Clomid but do some research and read around the boards since a lot of your answers are in past logs or threads.

Good luck!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was going to advise but then i saw 5'11 160 and my extreme personal bias kicked in and i realized my post would just degenerate into a lecture about learning how to eat...

I really think you can add a lot of weight naturally in the next 4-5 months... Say you gain a natural pound a week, you'd hit 180 in 5 months, after the cycle you could be close to 200. That's respectable.

A natural pound a week is very easy to do at your weight. If you can't do that then you need to fix your diet.

MacTruck33

Awards
I was going to advise but then i saw 5'11 160 and my extreme personal bias kicked in and i realized my post would just degenerate into a lecture about learning how to eat...

I really think you can add a lot of weight naturally in the next 4-5 months... Say you gain a natural pound a week, you'd hit 180 in 5 months, after the cycle you could be close to 200. That's respectable.

A natural pound a week is very easy to do at your weight. If you can't do that then you need to fix your diet.
Man do I wish I was a hardgainer...all the stuff they get to eat that guys like myself (I can get big but I can also get fat) cant!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man do I wish I was a hardgainer...all the stuff they get to eat that guys like myself (I can get big but I can also get fat) cant!
I hear ya man. Gaining weight is not a problem for me, keeping the fat off is most of my struggle.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hey man, I agree here. But I hear you on the fat thing. The more I read of Unreal's posts the more I think our body styles are alike. I can eat a completely CKD diet while bulking and gain just as much muscle or more without putting on the carb fat. Carbs just aren't good to me in any way (and it sucks because they are the most enjoyable to eat :D). But yeah man you have alot of room to grow and as Unreal said get your diet and training in check and your first cycle could very well catapult you to the 200lb mark in the future. Goodluck man.