tne premixed into dmso??

neonarossa

Awards
I would like to know how to mix 10gm TNE w/dmso gel or liquid to make 100ml @100mg per cc. I am using a syringe without needle to draw the mix. I did a cyle 2 1/2 mos ago. Great results. But I don't want to have to crush mix and heat each time.. It was very time consuming. Any help or a formula of dmso with tne to reach 100ml @100mg per cc would be GREALTLY AP0PRECIATED!!!!! I am doing a 10wk cycle this time and the first 6wks will be using fina inject@75mg eod.. Thanx..............NEONAROSSA :confused:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm.... why not just look up the thread on how to make your own transdermal, you'll get much better absorption and a lot more comfort than just straight DMSO. Or buy some t-gel from powernutrition.

ManBeast

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No doubt, you could buy some T-gel and add DMSO to it.

farmer

Awards
Here's something I did a while back just to see what happened and it worked great.

I used just enough isopropyl alcohol to dissolve the TNE. Not quite a paste, but it wasn't very thin either. Then added the dmso. I had bought some cough drops that came in little plastic blisters with foil backing. I cut the blisters apart, applied a skin adhesive (which is available at most drug stores) to the flat part of the plastic, and them filled it up with the mixture and applied it to the inside of my thigh.

By lunch time you can take it off and reapply twelve hours later. It will irritate the area to some degree, but the patch is very small, so rotation will take care of this.

neonarossa

Awards
thanx for reply!!!!

So, the T-Gel will give as good absorption as the straight dmso? Or even add dmso to the gel! How can I figure the amt. to be needed for 100mg per cc?? Thanx.........NEONAROSSA

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you are pinning for the first 6 weeks why not add prop? IMO, if one were to go the injectable route they should maintain that delivery route as it is the best.

Chemo

omar castillo

Awards
Hey chemo, can you make a transdermal with Test Enanthate powder?
Thanks Bro!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm the ester will hinder absorption to a very large degree... What's the point of having an esterefied transdermal anyways? Just get a base and apply it 2x a day for steady blood levels.

ManBeast