Letro help, is it working?

MadeInCanada

Awards
Hey guys, Im on about day 20 of my letro 2.5mg cycle for gyno reversal which I got from superdrol... the size of the tissue ball has been getting noticeably smaller. It feels much smaller over the past 5-6 days. All though the ball has gotten significantly smaller, it seems like the tightness and the droopiness or the puffiness of the nipple has stayed exactly the same. So even though the ball has gotten smaller, it seems like the skin is not tightening to it.

Does the skin take a few days or weeks to elastic itself back into place? Or am I missing something here?

The ball has been shrinking everyday. But it seems like the appearance of the gyno remains the same.

Help guys :) :ponder:

MadeInCanada

Awards
**BUMP**

Help a brother out guys. Any comments or theories would be great. Im a little stumped on this one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive always had puffy nipples. nothing has changed it except adding more muscle to my chest and losing bf. letro will shrink gyno but it doesnt make loose skin "tight"

MadeInCanada

Awards
Well I got the gyno from steroid use, and about 3 months when the gyno got bigger, obviously the nipple got puffier. Now that the gyno is shrinking, shouldnt the puffiness decrease?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nipple puffiness will go away with time once the gyno is gone, just be patient, this isnt an overnight thing...

MadeInCanada

Awards
Thanks guys. That's exactly what I was hoping for.