anyone ran cynostane

mcssassin

Awards
i have a bottle of this stuff and i was wondering if any of you have ran this stuff and what its compare able too or what can i expect when i run it? gyno? bulker? cutter? libido?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a bad sign.

No one knows wtf is in it . . . the manufacturer was real shady about the ingredients.

There might be a few sponsored logs around by those game/stupid enough to run cynostane, however I would suggest flushing it down the toilet.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Harsh Jake lol

Most logs and reviews were unimpressive to say the least. Had promise but in the end seemed to fizzle out.

mcssassin

Awards
huh so its one of those you can take it but no one is sure what will happen kinda things.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those that bashed the product because the company didn't give out info after they released it. But I'm on it now 40mg a day and I like it I would have to say it compares to epi(30mg) or a little bit better. I'm on a recomp and all my lifts are goin up. I would say take 40mg or more since most people took 30mg didn't get much

I'm also new to ph/ds so that might be why, this is my 3rd cycle(1st was bold then bold bridge to epi to see epiz power).

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
ditto. most of the logs were unimpressive. Trauma1's log was not all that great and I was hoping for more, but he did get sick from what I remember.

I didn't buy any b/c of the lack of info somewhat but mainly the lack of "successful" logs. It didn't seem to do much and didn't seem to do what I was looking for.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle and have thought about stacking with H-Drol for a very solid cutter stack. I trust AI and have had great success with every product from them I have tried. I also understand why they are trying to distance from the whole pro hormone business with the FDA poking their nose around.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's probably a solid compound it's just totally underdosed. Like Hdrol for instance, where you need to do +50% to +100% dose and make the cycle 6 weeks for it to really work well.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have wondered what some higher dosage would do... Linda like hdrol yeah it's was suppose to be 50 but we all know 75-100 much better and 5-6 wk cycles are best.

I too like all I have tried from AI so... And have 2 bottles laying around. Been looking at dipping into it and answering these questions.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Haha unreal!!!! Great minds think alike lol!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol, looks like we composed our posts at the same time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking of getting a bottle for down the road, if i did run it, i would probably use it at rec. dosage and stack it with 10mg of sd e.d.

but idk, i dont want to waste money on something i may not take to well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
not all logs were bad.

one going on babies com right now, guy is up 7.5 pounds in 2 weeks.

I agree it is underdosed, 40-50 mg is the sweet spot from what i have read.

Supposedly PA stated its a good compound. Comparable to SD but weaker. At least on paper.

I got a couple bottles stashed just in case.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i talked to my dad today about how hes doing on his cycle which was this

sd 20/20/10/ 10x3days aweek/0/0
Cyno 0/0/20/30/40/40/

hes on his last week right now and he actually upd the cyno to 50 and so far on his cycle hes gone up 14lbs and strength hasnt gone down after dropping the sd pulse. only sides hes had is water retention and high bp. but the water retention im sure is mostly his diet because he eats like ****, pretty much everything and anything. and its rediculous how shredded he looks right now. and i would think most of the weight would be water and glycogen from the sd but he eats maybe 100 carbs a day tops and is dumb when it comes to water he prolly drinks 5 glasses a day even tho i tell him to buy a gallon and drink it once a day at least. oh and his bench has gone up 55lbs on this cycle.

mcssassin

Awards
man im not sure what to do.i think im going to wait for more info

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Just run it. . . Its no different than running any other compound really. Any pill that you take you really have no idea what to expect and what you actually taking unless it pharm grade. So just run it come back in a few weeks and tell us what the results were

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run it. . . Its no different than running any other compound really. Any pill that you take you really have no idea what to expect and what you actually taking unless it pharm grade. So just run it come back in a few weeks and tell us what the results were
Why would he waste money and cycle time on something he is unsure about and would have a chance of being a waste? (as I saw with several guys gainign nothing, looksl like it might need higher dosing meaning more money)

There are too many tried and true PH/DS out there to run something that doesn't have a ton of info on it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Why would he waste money and cycle time on something he is unsure about and would have a chance of being a waste? (as I saw with several guys gainign nothing, looksl like it might need higher dosing meaning more money)

There are too many tried and true PH/DS out there to run something that doesn't have a ton of info on it.
Yeah, but there is at least 1 blood panel with cynostane.

And it was good.

How legit? I dont know, but what i do know is most of these tried and trues hit the lipids really hard, along with other sides.

Just saying.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All steroids will effect lipids and it can depend on many factors. One blood panel doesn't sway me but is nice. The thing is so what if it didn't have much effect on lipids,etc if there are no gains? See what I'm saying?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halovar/Hdrol would be a much better choice for more mild cycles that has lots of reviews and feedback, sane with epi. I know what to expect in most all aspects there.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya.....

I agree was well.

Though, I think cyno is/can be a very good PH for a cherry pop.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of this just sitting here. I may use it solo, high dose in late spring/mid summer as a cut/recomp after my current Phera/M Drol/Epi run. I still don`t know what it is but it appears it`s unsellable and it`s being wasted.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of this just sitting here. I may use it solo, high dose in late spring/mid summer as a cut/recomp after my current Phera/M Drol/Epi run. I still don`t know what it is but it appears it`s unsellable and it`s being wasted.

PM sent on the sellable part.

Cyno was pulled way before anyone can realistically label it as a failure.

Like i said, there are users out there seeing significant gains with mild sides.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doseage definitely needs to be upped from 30 and I agree with Grambo, way to many tried and true ph's out there.