PH (DESIGNER STEROIDS:MDROL PHERA...) VERSUS STEROID (INJECTABLES: TEST, EQ, DECA...)

liftw8t

Awards
OKAY MY QUESTION IS SAFETY REALLY. MY FEAR IS THAT ON REAL GEAR I MIGHT SHUTDOWN AND TEST MIGHT NOT COME BACK, NOW IS THIS A CONCERN WITH DESIGNERS AND PH'S. ALSO I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE GET CORRECTED ABOUT CALLING PHERA, MDROL, STUFF LIKE THAT PH'S I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE DESIGNER STEROIDS....READ THE STICKYS. I KNOW THAT AGGRESSIVE PCT WILL HELP YOU BOUNCE BACK AND YOU WILL BE FINE BUT IS THAT USUALLY THE CASE, I MEAN DO PEOPLE NOT START PRODUCING TEST AGAIN DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DONT RUN PCT. ALSO WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN AGGRESSIVE PCT. IS CLOMID 100/100/50/50 AND NOLVA 40/40/20/20 CONSIDERED A AGGRESSIVE PCT COMING OF TEST E FOR 10 WKS. THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLE BUT IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE CLARIFY THESE CONCERNS FOR ME. ALSO IF I DONT PLAN ON USING STEROID YET ARE THERE PH'S I CAN STILL GET BIG OFF. PLEASE SERIOUS RESPONSES, I KNOW IF I'M ASKING THESE QUESTIONS I'M NOT READY TO START...THATS FINE I'M ASKING SO I CAN GAIN KNOWLEDGE

THANKS GUY

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
injectables are safer, end of story. but yes, there are designer steroids like mdrol and phera where one could gain some decent mass with a good diet and training routine

liftw8t

Awards
injectables are safer, end of story. but yes, there are designer steroids like mdrol and phera where one could gain some decent mass with a good diet and training routine
OKAY THAT ANSWERS THAT QUESTION BUT ANYTHING FOR MY PCT QUESTION AND MY WORRY OF TEST PRODUCTION COMING BACK. ALSO IF I'M NOT READY TO USE YET WHATS A GOOD PH (NOT DESIGNER) I CAN GET GOOD QUALITY GAINS ON

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure more people would be more likely to respond if you didnt type in all caps.

liftw8t

Awards
SORRY EVERYONE FOR CAPS, I'M AT WORK AND THEY ARE LOCKED LOL SORRY

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that "aggressive" pct looks great. but for designers and injectables its overkill......but it all has to do with personal opinion....u do what works for U the best. personally after a designer id run nolva OR clomid. after and injectable cycle i like clomid @ 50/50/50/50... u could throw in 10-20mg nolva for a few weeks if ur having bad estrogen issues.

u dont HAVE to run a PCT at all, but there are many risks u take that ppl dont want to take.

plan for the worst and always have plenty of clomid or nolva or both and u should be just fine and recover

liftw8t

Awards
that "aggressive" pct looks great. but for designers and injectables its overkill......but it all has to do with personal opinion....u do what works for U the best. personally after a designer id run nolva OR clomid. after and injectable cycle i like clomid @ 50/50/50/50... u could throw in 10-20mg nolva for a few weeks if ur having bad estrogen issues.

u dont HAVE to run a PCT at all, but there are many risks u take that ppl dont want to take.

plan for the worst and always have plenty of clomid or nolva or both and u should be just fine and recover
NAH I ALWAYS PLAN ON RUNNING PCT LOL...TO SCARED NOT TOO. NOW SO THERE WOULD BE NO NEED OF TAKING HCG OR PROVIRON ON CYCLE, (EX:TEST 500MG X 10WKS, EQ 400MG X 10WKS) IF YOU COULD EXPLAIN WHAT WOULD BE THE NEED FOR EITHER ONE OF THOSE ON CYCLE OR PCT AND BENEFIT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ITS LOCKED MY JOB DOES IT THAT WAY
well hold down the f*cking shift key when you type. jesus christ.

man, why dont you google post cycle therapy for dummies. or try stupid peoples guide to post cycle therapy or even just post cycle therapy.

you can read about all the user experiences you want, and advice from the experts, this will only give you a path in the right direction. but none of it is going to do sht without personal experience, and learning to tailor your pct personally to fit you. everyone is different.

liftw8t

Awards
well hold down the f*cking shift key when you type. jesus christ.

man, why dont you google post cycle therapy for dummies. or try stupid peoples guide to post cycle therapy or even just post cycle therapy.

you can read about all the user experiences you want, and advice from the experts, this will only give you a path in the right direction. but none of it is going to do sht without personal experience, and learning to tailor your pct personally to fit you. everyone is different.
SORRY MAN, I'VE TRIED THAT....TRUST I'M NOT YELLING....I WONT POST TILL I GET HOME TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY CUS NOW I FEEL DUMB LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SORRY MAN, I'VE TRIED THAT....TRUST I'M NOT YELLING....I WONT POST TILL I GET HOME TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY CUS NOW I FEEL DUMB LOL
na, dont feel dumb, it's just really annoying with the caps. It is always better to wait until you are off work to post. i never check am at work, but to each his own. maybe you should try bringing your own keyboard to work? idk.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
OKAY MY QUESTION IS SAFETY REALLY. MY FEAR IS THAT ON REAL GEAR I MIGHT SHUTDOWN AND TEST MIGHT NOT COME BACK, NOW IS THIS A CONCERN WITH DESIGNERS AND PH'S. ALSO I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE GET CORRECTED ABOUT CALLING PHERA, MDROL, STUFF LIKE THAT PH'S I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE DESIGNER STEROIDS....READ THE STICKYS. I KNOW THAT AGGRESSIVE PCT WILL HELP YOU BOUNCE BACK AND YOU WILL BE FINE BUT IS THAT USUALLY THE CASE, I MEAN DO PEOPLE NOT START PRODUCING TEST AGAIN DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DONT RUN PCT. ALSO WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN AGGRESSIVE PCT. IS CLOMID 100/100/50/50 AND NOLVA 40/40/20/20 CONSIDERED A AGGRESSIVE PCT COMING OF TEST E FOR 10 WKS. THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLE BUT IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE CLARIFY THESE CONCERNS FOR ME. ALSO IF I DONT PLAN ON USING STEROID YET ARE THERE PH'S I CAN STILL GET BIG OFF. PLEASE SERIOUS RESPONSES, I KNOW IF I'M ASKING THESE QUESTIONS I'M NOT READY TO START...THATS FINE I'M ASKING SO I CAN GAIN KNOWLEDGE

THANKS GUY

you can build just as much muscle with the designers. but the sides for the designers WILL be worse. imo m-drol phera and all the other ds/phs are complete trash never passed or meant for human use.

i hate to repeat it but test is king. work from there.

liftw8t

Awards
na, dont feel dumb, it's just really annoying with the caps. It is always better to wait until you are off work to post. i never check am at work, but to each his own. maybe you should try bringing your own keyboard to work? idk.
Yeah thats what I started doing

you can build just as much muscle with the designers. but the sides for the designers WILL be worse. imo m-drol phera and all the other ds/phs are complete trash never passed or meant for human use.

i hate to repeat it but test is king. work from there.
So really don't mess with them just go straight for the juice

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thats what I started doing

So really don't mess with them just go straight for the juice
some people like to use them to kick start a cycle, as most ds's on a mg for mg basis are stronger than old school orals like dbol and a50.

it all really depends on what your looking for. sheer mass, dbol will blow you up quick.

sd will do the same, but without the aromatization, which is mostly why you feel shty at higher dosages.

but then, you have drugs like tbol which can add nice size as high dosed jump start, but with less sides than sd.

guess it's a personal choice, based of your experience with the compounds. we can make suggestions all we want, but it isn't going to mean a thing if your body takes to it differently. thats where experience comes in.