First PH Cycle need help.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I know what your saying another "first ph cycle" Thread but before you say something like "use the search button" or something im educated on PH to some extent and im only looking for guidance.

We all know the first plunge into PH's is a big one its a touch choice a choice i have been debating since early summer. Recently i have seem to have hit a plateau and ive tried various different workouts etc to no avail. I feel my body and i are ready to dive into a PH but a weaker one i dont want to fully dive in persay but dip my toes a little get me familiar with them.

A little backround info on me im 6"3 202 pounds im 22 Years old been lifting since i was 16. Id be planning on using the PH as part of mostly a recomp. I know the general rule of thumb is H-Drol for first PH, Since i am very cautious since it is my first ph would i still see gains dosed lower then 50mg as i really just want to test out the ph world first maybe 25mg for like 3 weeks then move it up? Im not really sure which is why im asking you fellas.

I dont really want to ask to many more questions as i will just search for them.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, low dose is always the way, with supports. JMO

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
SO i was thinking H-drol with cycle support, Then for PCT Nolva, Post Cycle Support, Then do i need a Cort Control aswell or is this fine?

Or the trifecta stack as it seems even milder but if i just buy the Trifecta stack is that fine i dont need to purchase anything else?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I have seen it discussed a few times and the consensus was 25 mg of H-drol is too weak. Start at 50 and move up to 75 if you feel comfortable. Some go as high as 125 mg.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright ya thats what i thought but my gut is telling me to go with the Trifecta stack because i dont know if im too in to methyl yet ive seen Trifecta is a hit or miss so what do you think and is just that enough or do i need to purchase more support supps.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Alright ya thats what i thought but my gut is telling me to go with the Trifecta stack because i dont know if im too in to methyl yet ive seen Trifecta is a hit or miss so what do you think and is just that enough or do i need to purchase more support supps.
If I remember correctly the trifecta stack is garbage, go with H-drol, it is a solid product. It is also pretty light on sides.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Low dose it, skip the Nolva, go with the TRS from PP, its a sure thing, ya cant **** it up