Supplements on cycle question

J

jjsafari

Awards
Hdrol bible says this
Supplements

It’s recommended that users supplement with a quality Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil throughout the ENTIRE cycle. You should stop taking any other supplements on Cycle as well such as Creatine, NO, Test Boosters and so on, these should be saved for PCT in order to preserve strength. It’s heavily recommended that during PCT, you add Creatine and a Cell Volumizer type of prodct. Supplementing with Protein is highly recommended on cycle
anyone have an opinion on this? ive been using a controlled labs stack as was going to continue until the end of PCT. any recommendations?

R

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what controlled labs stack is, but I don't believe in going on and off creatine. NO and test booster should be saved for PCT if at all(I don't like NO products). Whey, multi-vitamins, and whey I believe should always be used

J

jjsafari

Awards
I dont know what controlled labs stack is, but I don't believe in going on and off creatine. NO and test booster should be saved for PCT if at all(I don't like NO products). Whey, multi-vitamins, and whey I believe should always be used
well they have a preworkout(white flood, arginine and caffiene mostly), a creatine, and a EEA intra workout drink. those are the only things im takin really. i was thinking of nixing the Pre workout because of blood pressure, but the creatine seems id get good gains with sticking with it throughout, and the EEA drink im sure doesnt hurt either way. but mostly the creatine is what im curious about.

R

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
EEA? Anyways alot will say to "save" creatine for PCT to help keep gains but if you have a proper PCT that won't make a difference. I have yet to see a reason for cycling creatine in any way.

J

jjsafari

Awards
i think the reasoning is your body getting used to the formula and dosages and perhaps neglecting natural production of energy because its ingested so frequently.

but EAA is what i meant essential amino acids, haha.

R

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
i think the reasoning is your body getting used to the formula and dosages and perhaps neglecting natural production of energy because its ingested so frequently.

but EAA is what i meant essential amino acids, haha.
Ah thats why it threw me off, I would just get rid of your pre-workout stimulant supplement.

J

jjsafari

Awards
Ah thats why it threw me off, I would just get rid of your pre-workout stimulant supplement.
k thats what i was thinking. idk about the creatine though. it kinda makes sense but it doesnt. oh well i guess ill just swing it through.