21p

Awards
Curious as to why I see alot of 10/20/20/20 and 50/75/75/75

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
like an mdrol 10/20/20 or 10/20/30

you'll see how gains vs side is at 10mg, well gains are ok and no sides so Imma bump it up.

20mg gains are sick, still no sides! hell im going more.

30mg gains are the same as 20mg, and sides are bad going to stay at 20mg from now on.

mmk64

Awards
So if you have already done a compound and found your sweet spot, can you just start with that dose from day 1 and run it through the end?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So if you have already done a compound and found your sweet spot, can you just start with that dose from day 1 and run it through the end?
thats what i do

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the ramp up myself. With orals my gains tend to come all at once then flatten out. When bumping, it happens all over again for me.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Some think that the body tries to counter balance the stimulus. So the effect of the dose at 10mg for week 1 is less at week 2, thus requiring the bump up. Starting at the high dose might induce the counter response from the body more strongly at the start of the cycle. However, there is no real evidence supporting that and there is nothing wrong with geekpoops protocol.

mmk64

Awards
Some think that the body tries to counter balance the stimulus. So the effect of the dose at 10mg for week 1 is less at week 2, thus requiring the bump up. Starting at the high dose might induce the counter response from the body more strongly at the start of the cycle. However, there is no real evidence supporting that and there is nothing wrong with geekpoops protocol.
Yeah that's what my intuition was telling me initially..rapid receptor downregulation vs gradual..you would think that there would be some studies with some oral AAS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 9
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 6
contact13 Anabolics 15