Why ramp up oral anabolics?
- 11-20-2009, 06:18 PM
- 11-20-2009, 06:27 PM
like an mdrol 10/20/20 or 10/20/30
you'll see how gains vs side is at 10mg, well gains are ok and no sides so Imma bump it up.
20mg gains are sick, still no sides! hell im going more.
30mg gains are the same as 20mg, and sides are bad going to stay at 20mg from now on.Serious Nutrition Solutions
- 11-20-2009, 09:45 PM
So if you have already done a compound and found your sweet spot, can you just start with that dose from day 1 and run it through the end?
11-20-2009, 11:26 PM
11-21-2009, 03:32 PM
I enjoy the ramp up myself. With orals my gains tend to come all at once then flatten out. When bumping, it happens all over again for me.
11-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Some think that the body tries to counter balance the stimulus. So the effect of the dose at 10mg for week 1 is less at week 2, thus requiring the bump up. Starting at the high dose might induce the counter response from the body more strongly at the start of the cycle. However, there is no real evidence supporting that and there is nothing wrong with geekpoops protocol.
Back.... for real this time
11-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tradeforcash in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:55 PM
- By synergy7 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 16Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:39 AM
- By Hyde12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2007, 05:47 PM
- By beefjerky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2006, 07:29 PM
- By wimpy in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-30-2004, 08:24 PM