Supports:
Cycle Assist(pre loaded)
Taurine
Cissus
Fish oil
BCAAs
Whey
Multi

1.Should the trenadrol be used to jump start the cycle, or run it in the last 4 weeks?
2.Should anything else be added or taken away?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'd add clomid to your PCT man, I think it's more effective if stacked with nolva.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for pct Id do

clomiphene 100/50/50/25 if youre gonna use it...

otherwisee

reduce xt
cel pct assist
inhibit e

defyance

Awards
damn hah..i shouldve consulted before i bought the nolva..hmm maybe they do exchanges, if not, should i save the nolva for later and get clomid? or is it not that much of a difference???

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomid gets the LH working again. good during a tren product. if you are sorta scared about shut down just run nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/50/25 and in week 3 use PCS and a testbooster like mass fx

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn hah..i shouldve consulted before i bought the nolva..hmm maybe they do exchanges, if not, should i save the nolva for later and get clomid? or is it not that much of a difference???
I would get the Clomid and save the nolva for another cycle.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yo use nolva in a non tren cycle. also man i started toi get very noticeable strength gains after 1 week of hdrol. after 2 weeks strength was sky high for me. i didnt start addingpounds really till 3 weeks but still man no need to jump start a hdrol cycle. jsut watch your blood pressure being on hdrol and tren at same time. joints as well. take 8g plus fishoils a day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo use nolva in a non tren cycle. also man i started toi get very noticeable strength gains after 1 week of hdrol. after 2 weeks strength was sky high for me. i didnt start addingpounds really till 3 weeks but still man no need to jump start a hdrol cycle. jsut watch your blood pressure being on hdrol and tren at same time. joints as well. take 8g plus fishoils a day.
Yes BP can be a issue have a good support supp.