Want some testers on PH's or Steroids for GHenerate and SubEcdy

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to have some experienced PH users (or steroid) test these two products "on cycle" to check their effectiveness alongside a strong androgen. Anyone interested in logging these for us? PH loggers can use the log section, but I am sure they want any steroid loggers in the anabolics forum. Let us know and we will send you the stuff to try.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to run a cycle. Thinking it going to be test e kicked off with phera. Might do one last oral only before I move to inj. But leaning toward the test e. I have been using HGHup recently and gas planned to try it on cycle coming up bythear good thing about your ghenerate. I have run may share of orals org 1ad/4ad, sd, epi/hdrol, epi/tren, hdrol/mmv2/m1d and recently phera kicked off with sd. The log is here in the cycle info section will link it here later. Thanks. Hope I get hge chance!

Justing2

Awards
I would love to try one of these as I was getting ready to do a Phera/Epi stack. But I would put that on hold to run one of your new products.I think LG has been coming out with some of the best new products on the market!

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
im 3 weeks in on my GHenerate and just started a SD puls so we will see how it goes

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little past a week into my SD/EPI bridge. I'd be interested in throwing this in there too. I update everyday.:bigok:

log is in my sig.

anbes

Awards
Do we have to be on PH/DS now? or historical profile?
I've just finished my Epitren cycle, and GHenerate'd be great!!
I am going to use brasilien ginseng becasue it is an ecdy source!

anbes

Awards
I've tried to purchase a GHenereta from Justin, here from brasil, but he never answered anymore!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang it, perfect time for me to go natty. :bigok:

lol, oh well, i'll just have to follow the logs, hopefully some of the guys i know will get some, that way i'll be able to know how well it works for in the future.

:trink26:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested to try one of them as well, Im about to Log a Prostanz/ Protodrol log. Let me know

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im entering week 5 of a Test e cycle, I may be interested in trying these.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting an Epi/Protodrol 6 week cycle on Nov. 30th. I have 25+ years training, and extensive use of both AAS and DS.

Crowbar

RobbyG66

Awards
tren cycle

In the next month I will be starting a tren test cycle.
Stats
18% bf
age 26
this is my 7th cycle

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool, can you tell me which you'd like to run? Also, can you do the log in the Anabolics section to keep with the rules?

anbes

Awards
I'd like GHenerate, it'd be good for this 2nd phase: tpc + maintain gains plus fat burn for cutting pouposes!!

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
yeah, im down to try it! (Gh)

However, im only using a TRT dose (200/wk)

If thats cool, i'll log it.

Cycle history goes back to early 08. (injectables & orals)

i'll submit a pic.

Thanks for the consideration,

Jay

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
cycle experience goes back to 2004. I am 34 yo male. about to start pre contest cycle. I will be doing a bodybuilding show here in san diego in March. PLEASE CHOOSE ME and I will give detailed updates on progress. I will have consistent diet and training to further enhance the details of my results on your great products. I have been using your products and loving them since the original Methyl 1 t and masterdrol!!!! Great stuff.

RobbyG66

Awards
I can log in the anabolic section no problem and I'm willing to use either or.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log either of these products. I have run numerous cycles in the past and have just started an xtren/Alpha-e 6.5 week cycle. I promise to keep a detailed log.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to log the ghenerate. I'm a good responder to new supplements, and haven't tried a GH supp yet. It would be good to help recovery on the Epi and DC training. Logging every day...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I will have the reps pick 4 people for GHenerate and 4 people for Sub Ecdy and get them out next week!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I hope I am one of them Legal. Things are going well for me now, and I would give an honest educated response to your product.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will get the reps in here to pick some.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to have some experienced PH users (or steroid) test these two products "on cycle" to check their effectiveness alongside a strong androgen. Anyone interested in logging these for us? PH loggers can use the log section, but I am sure they want any steroid loggers in the anabolics forum. Let us know and we will send you the stuff to try.
Interesting experiment.

On the Ecdy, synergy with an androgen is very significant. Androgens initiate DNA transcription, ecdy facilitates mRNA/tRNA translation. As such, ecdy takes the governor off of the rate limiting step (translation).

Translation: You should be able to use half as much androgen and observe the same or better gains while using ecdy.

Also, if that androgen is 17 alpha alkylated/a methyl, ecdy is a VERY important addition for another reason..... it protects the liver. In fact, the oft cited studes on ecdy outperforming dianabol with respect to protein synthesis measured that particular effect in the LIVER.

Further, it increases bile production. Bile acts to some extent as a detergent, helping to emulsify fats (Farmakol Toksikol, 1986 May-June;49(3):100-3 - Action of phytoecdysteroids on the bile-secretory function of the normal liver and in experimental hepatitis).

Also of note that since DNA transcription is being activated by the androgen, there's no need to initiate a state of catabolism for ecdy to work its magic. You read that right, steroids initiate protein beakdown before they activate synthesis (obviously in favor of the later). Since the androgen does this for you, no need to create this state via training/dietary manipulations.

In my course The Blueprint (google organic anabolism to find it), I spec out exactly how to do this when using Ecdy sans androgen. That's not the intent here, but I'll throw it out for those of you using Ecdy as a standalone and getting the most out of it. Does it work? Here's one of my first customer's results (and he got off to a rough start):

"Have gained ~8 lbs in last two weeks and I can guarenfreakingtee you it ain’t fat!" - Blueprint customer "Brainsquirt"

YMMV, but this is typical. The latest guy was a hoss going into this but stuck at 227lbs and a 355lb bench. In short order (less than a month), he's up to 234lbs and a 380lb bench.

THOSE are the kind of gains Ecdy can deliver.

Good luck to everyone using this and keep the Ecdy feedback coming...