LegalGear - CycleShield - Update and Tester Thread

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are developing a hopefully "good tasting" cycle support and protectant product. I am going to be making some up today in the lab and testing the taste and mixability. Once I have that down, I will be looking for maybe 1-2 test subjects to try it out on a cycle.

Justing2

Awards
This sounds great! I plan on going on cycle soon and I would love to add this for support!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To reiterate, testers ARE wanted. If you'd like to give this product a go and log it for us, please fill out this application in full:

Application should include:
Age-
U.S-
Diet "Detailed" -
Experience with On-cycle Support Products -
Routine -
Cycle Experience -
Proposed Cycle-
Why should LegalGear choose you? -​

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I dont use support supps on cycle, but I do use them in my pct. so if this is good stuff, and the logs look positive from people i know, i'll give it a try some day.

taste is a big factor for me on products i have to taste. i dont care about mixability, as if it taste horrible, doesn't matter how well it mixes, it'll still be hard to get down. lol.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in trying this product out when I go on my next cycle which is currently planned for Jan 2. If needed I could start it a little early but I might have a few drinks at a wedding on New Years Eve so I was planning to not start until after.

Age-35
U.S- Hellz yeah!
Diet "Detailed" - I plan to switch to either CKD or the Anabolic Diet prior to and during my next cycle. I am hoping to add some lean mass while dropping more BF%. Experience with On-cycle Support Products - I have used Cycle Support and couldn't stand the taste, I have used Cycle Assist multiple times and I had planned to try the new Cycle Assist Orange flavor.
Routine - 4 day split (Chest/Tri, Back/Abs, Shoulders/Bis and Legs/Abs. I lift in the 6-10 rep range and focus on heavy weights with most lifts. I also hit cardio 3-4 times per week.
Cycle Experience - MMV2/MMV3, M-Drol, Epistane, The One, P-Plex/Xtreme Tren.
Proposed Cycle- Either HD-2 50/75/100/100/100, HD-2 50/75/100/100/100 + Cynostane 30/30/30/30 or EFX 40/40/50/50/60
Why should LegalGear choose you? - I have run some solid logs for you guys in the past and have been honest and reliable. I will be logging this next run anyway and wouldn't mind giving your product a shot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
does trt count as a cycle?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age- 24
U.S- Florida babeh!
:djparty:
Sign- Leo
Sex- YES Please!

Diet "Detailed" - Keto; having around 50g carbs day, 200g-ish protein, and the rest in healthy fats
Experience with On-cycle Support Products - I have used Cycle support by AI and that is it.
Routine - I use DC style training. 3x/week hitting each bodypart twice every 4 days.
Cycle Experience - Oh boy :lol:. I have used Superdrol, Pheraplex, Epistane, MMV3 :head:, T.O. (The One), and Tren (unknowingly).
Proposed Cycle- Microdrol low dosed at 10mg for 4 weeks
Why should LegalGear choose you?
I have done a couple of logs for LG and I think I do a pretty good job at showing what the product can do. I do not hype unless, it is the motherfuc*in sh1t. If I really like a supp, I will say so. If it taste like dog ballz and doesnt work, I will say something. My cycle is planned to be done mid January. So if that is too late, then so be it. I was planning on picking up Cycle Support from AI or the Cycle Assist. I havent figured that out yet. But I am open to ideas :D.

Good luck my brethren :bigok:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you unknowingly take TREN, Met? What was it in? How did you fare with it?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was in Ripped Tabs from IDS. When I was 19, I bought it from a mom and pop supp store. I was tricked into thinking it was just a fat burner. Worse time in my life. Libido did not return for a year. I thought I was fukced for life. It's how I got teh gynos.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was in Ripped Tabs from IDS. When I was 19, I bought it from a mom and pop supp store. I was tricked into thinking it was just a fat burner. Worse time in my life. Libido did not return for a year. I thought I was fukced for life. It's how I got teh gynos.
My first cycle was the hard stuff at 18. I've gone in reverse. :lol:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was the hard stuff at 18. I've gone in reverse. :lol:
Kinda the same. Before I found AM I ran M-Drol with Formadrol Extreme for my PCT. Only support supplement on cycle was Milk Thistle. I have to say that I was damn impressed with Formadrol after that because I seemed to fully recover and had no issues.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Age - 26. 6'0 212 LBS.
U.S - Washington State
Diet "Detailed" - 3200K on maintainance. 4200K on bulk.
On-cycle Support Products - Cycle Support, Cycle Assist, Livercare, Co-Q10, Organ Sheild.
Routine - 6 days/week, 1 body part per day. 1-1.5hr lift, 30 mins cardio after.
Cycle Experience - Epi 3X, M14ADD, Trenadrol X2, Promagnon, Halodrol, Estra-4/19-nor 3X, Microdrol.
Proposed Cycle - Week 1-4 @ IDS Grow Tabs, Week 3-6 @ IDS Mass Tabs.
Why should LegalGear choose you? - I am fairly experienced with PH and support supplements. My diet and workout routine is solid. I work security at night so I have access to the computer 8hrs a day, which means I can keep an up to date log. I can start my cycle anytime, just need support supplements to assist this bulking cycle I am doing.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Eric has been telling me about this for a while, he has some good ideas and he really wants to make this the top product in this catagory for quality and taste, which IMO has not been achieved yet.

Look forward to the logs!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im doing some hdrol in January when are you looking for testers?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im assuming there is some regular cycle support-ish supps in it. Hawthorne? milk thisle? ALA? Saw Pawmetto? When will the write-up be up?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im assuming there is some regular cycle support-ish supps in it. Hawthorne? milk thisle? ALA? Saw Pawmetto? When will the write-up be up?
What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how badass LG Sciences is.

...but seriously, I'm not sure. :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Age- 23
U.S- Yup
Diet "Detailed" - I am on a cyclical ketogenic diet (CKD). I am sure most of you know it, but for those that don't I eat 65% fat, 35% protein, and under 30 grams of carbs per day (usually from veggies). I do this for about 7-10 days and then spend 36 hours carbing up after a depletion workout, where I deplete my remaining glycogen stores so that my muscles suck up the carbs like a sponge on my carb up days.
Experience with On-cycle Support Products – Tried them all (AI cycle support/life support, cycle assist, liv 52, liver longer, CoQ-10, SAM-e, NAC)
Routine - My training looks like this:
day 1- Chest, Shoulders, Tris
day 2- Back, Leg, Bis
day 3- abs, 40 minutes LISS cardio
day 4- 40 minutes LISS cardio
day 5- Chest, Tris, 30minuts LISS
day 6- Back, Bis, 30 minutes LISS
day 7- abs, 40 minutes LISS
day 8- Legs, Shoulders, 30 minutes LISS
day 9- off
day 10- depletion workout then begin 36 hour carbup then go back to day 1
*I keep all lifts heavy (5-7 reps) in order to try and maintain muscle
**I like to get my full body hit in those first 2 workout after my carb-up, but after that I switch back to a 2 body part split. I lower the volume later in the week when I am more depleted
***This is not 100% strict because it depends on how depleted I feel. If I am just completely gassed by day 7 than I will do my depletion workout then and then carb up and go back to day 1, but if my last workout is chest or shoulders then I swap day 1 and day 2. So I would do Back, Leg, Bis on day 1 after carbup and Chest, shoulders, tris on Day 2 if my last workout was a chest or shoulder on.
Cycle Experience – havoc+bold, hdrol, havoc+phera, tren+alpha-e,
Proposed Cycle- Depending on when the winner is chosen, if soon than on my tren+alpha-e cycle, if not than on my iForce Methadrol cycle.
Why should LegalGear choose you? – I will give an honest opinion (good or bad). I think I would be a perfect tester since I have tried out most of the on-cycle support products on the market. I like running logs and I would have no problem running this one. I would never miss a day since I have plenty of free time currently to focus on eating, lifting, and logging since I am in college. If you guys give me the opportunity, I will not let you down.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good applications so far guys! Keep em coming!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Shield will contain:

So, it's a mix of:
Quercetin - Increases the potency of an oral cycle
Milk Thistle - liver obviously
Hawthorn - Blood pressure
Schizandra - Liver & Kidney
Phyto Sterols - Cholesterol

Great tasting 90 servings about $20-25 on our site

Will have a test batch or two next week

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds kickass! and cheap too! What flavor are we lookin at here?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going with citrus. It's easy and everyone likes it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any cinnamon in it? :toofunny: Im just messn man....sounds exciting!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is a damn good price man!!
No joke. 90 servings for that price is an insane deal...and I've never seen a Citrus flavored on-cycle support product before! I've had Skanky Dirt, but not Citrus.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Shield will contain:

So, it's a mix of:
Quercetin - Increases the potency of an oral cycle
Milk Thistle - liver obviously
Hawthorn - Blood pressure
Schizandra - Liver & Kidney
Phyto Sterols - Cholesterol

Great tasting 90 servings about $20-25 on our site

Will have a test batch or two next week
How many servings per day? 2.... I would suppose.
Still good deal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i suppose adding nac and dandelion would negatively effect taste, nice/:bigok:basic formula at a very good price-got to love that.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That price for 30day supply is damn good compared to what else is out there :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That price for 30day supply is damn good compared to what else is out there :)
i agree 100%. i am a big advocate of basic formulas that hold price down-big thumbsup. :bigok:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG, those ingredients you listed, is that all of them? Or is there more in it? I'm particularly interested in prostrate health.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LG, those ingredients you listed, is that all of them? Or is there more in it? I'm particularly interested in prostrate health.
i didn't know there was a supp to help with kneeling-oh you mean prostate, lol.:veryhappy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh you :sly:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr. Kosmo Kramer Proctology

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously 90 servings, which im sure a few a day.. an easy 30 day supply here! price cant get any better...

nice looking apps:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the prostate is an odd one. You can only get prostate support with something that get 5aReduced and isn't more potent than test on it's own. So, that pretty much shoots down anything except testosterone and 4-AD really... so a 5aR inhibitor is useless for most every PH on the market.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got the test batch in. Anyone wishing to try this, let me know!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the test batch in. Anyone wishing to try this, let me know!
Really want to try this, looking for a staple Cycle Support supp right now actually...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a testers thread up, thinkink Irish started it Eric :) Have a few applications already :)
This is actually the thread for testers. Application information is found on the first page. I placed another thread in the Promotion Section just to GHenerate ( ;) ) some more folks.

Get your apps in, guys, as we'll be picking broskies soon enough.