Taylor Lautner did steroids for the movie twilight?

Did taylor lautner do a cycle or two to put on 33lbs for the Twilight sequel?

• yeah buddy

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • doubt it.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rook988

Awards
Anyone else think Taylor Lautner did steroids for the twighlight sequel?.. I think it's pretty obvious but a lot of people seem to disagree, I'm not so sure that people can put on 33lbs of muscle in just 5 - 7 months naturally. sounds like just the right time frame to do 2 cycles with a 4 month break in between gaining around 15-17lbs per cycle if you ask me... Just google his before and after pics..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would be 250lbs 5%bf if i got PAID to get a trainer and a on point diet.

actors just have the resources and time that the average person doesnt. its pretty simple.

he probably cut fat and added minor muscle...even though he claims he gained so much muscle.

PLUS, he looks like hes never even seen a weight before in his life......its definitely possible that theyre just noob gains with a strict diet and training.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
oh yah he did i had the same convo with a budy, WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHRIS BALE TOOK B4 BATMAN!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I don't give a ****. the little guy is not all that impressive, but he does have all the time in the world to train so who knows he could have and he might not have. he's only 5'10 so he probably weighs wat? 180 max?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
oh yah he did i had the same convo with a budy, WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHRIS BALE TOOK B4 BATMAN!
He had to take something have you seen the machinist? or rescue dawn? it would take him way to long to build back up to that 215lb size that he was in the batman movie after those previous two. The man was on the juice, good job Christian. Except he probably shouldn't do it again seeing as how he's got anger issues and likes to hit his mother and sis. thats no good.

rook988

Awards
LOL damn true. He also put on a lot of weight in no time for american pyscho

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
33 pounds in 5-7 months is easily doable if you're starting out, esp. from a skinny physique

i did about 25 pounds in that timeframe when i started lifting weights and i was such a stupid newb, i did chest/arms 3x a week, rarely worked my legs, back, or shoulders at all, and as for diet i ate 3 normal meals a day no protein shakes lol

With the resources available to an actor (like nos said) the possibilities are endless

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
33lbs of muscle in just 5 - 7 months naturally? For a 17 year old it's possible. However due to the context of the question I bet the poll goes something like 95% yes.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was quoted as saying he was using neovar and LHJO to get jacked

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i want to know exactly how he did it

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
nah i doubt he did.being 17 yo 5'10 and 140 getting to 170 in 8 months is not anything impossible.to go from no training to being told what to eat/take supp wise and when to take it as well as only having to worry about getting jacked isnt anything im really impressed with.any newb thrown into that kind of training routine would put on mass the same way.it would be different if he was 5'10 170 and was already pretty muscular then went up to 5'10 200 in that time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 pounds of muscle in 7 months. 5 pounds a month.. .7-1lb of muscle can be gained in a week for a genetically inclined individual with a strict diet and training program. That means an average of 3.2lbs a month, now multiply that by 7... 22.4 lbs lbm... Sorry, but I doubt he is a genetically inclined individual and even with a personal trainer, I doubt he has found and mastered his own personal training routine, even with help and money... Newb gains blah blah blah... Looks more like good ole gear to me ;)...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hell i would be on sus/tren/halostein if i was offered a role

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has Twilight and its lameness found its way to AM? What is the world coming to?

I doubt he juiced. Would just be dumb. Just had the resources and time like everyone has already stated. Plus that is his JOB and he probably didnt start lifting till then so noob gains. All adds up plus Idc if he did or didnt.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SHARK BOY BITCHEZ!

who needs steroids he gots Shark roids.

dpfisher

I don't know who this guy is or what the movie is. I thought it was something for teenage girls?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Has Twilight and its lameness found its way to AM? What is the world coming to?

I doubt he juiced. Would just be dumb. Just had the resources and time like everyone has already stated. Plus that is his JOB and he probably didnt start lifting till then so noob gains. All adds up plus Idc if he did or didnt.

haha seriously, i hear enough about this Sh!t with my freinds that are girls.

ANABOLIC MINDS IS A TWILIGHT FREE ZONE.

if anything i actually felt myself get smaller and weaker just from watching the first movie.

that movie will decrease your test gentlemen:nono2:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
this was a trick question.. if u answered congratulations you are gay... who the **** is taylor lautner

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
yeah why would u talk about some little dude who got a little bigger.. yeah girls like his physique but doubtful the kid is even strong. its not hard to look like that with proper training like from a hollywood personal trainer and a little dedication. i wouldnt say he is anything special. not enough to be on this forum come on

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh i know he took injections..... in the butt....and it wasnt with a needle....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Poll incomplete, I need C) Who the f*ck is Taylor Lautner?

Status
Not open for further replies.