First PH Cycle.. CEL H-drol

acwingfoot

Awards
I am planning on starting my first PH cylce right after the start of the new year (Jan 2010). I have been doing a lot of research since early summer and have come to the conclusion to start with CEL H-drol to see how my body reacts to a PH- since this is my first. However, I also have Finaflex 550-AD (sdrol/tren) and Finaflex Ripped (bold/tren) - I stocked up before the begining of this ban. I DO NOT plan on using the 550-AD for a long time, if ever. I just bought it it case I can never get it again. I realize this is one of the most harsh PHs and you really, really need to know what you are doing and how your body reacts before you consider this. Does this theory go for the Finaflex Ripped (bold/tren) as well? Is the Hdrol a better choice to start on then the Finaflex Ripped? Below is my intended cycle.

Stats: age-29 6'2 210Lbs 10 -11BF%.. looking for a recomp - get to 215 or alittle plus but decrease the body fat closer to 8%

I was a college athlete and have lifted and a pretty damn clean diet since college. I was a 400/800 runner coming in around 170. So I have made some very sucessful lean gains and have pretty much plateaued. From running I am an extreme hardgainer. I have an definite type A personality which has boiled over to my workouts and diet.

Pre-load for 10 days - Hawthorne Berry 500mg/day or Milk Thistle 300mg/day

Cycle -
CEL Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Fish Oil
Multi's
Taurine ( if necessary)

PCT -
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Lean Extreme 0/2/3/3
CL BlueUp 2/2/2/2
Vitamin b5
Fish Oil
Multi

Would anyone suggest opting for the Finaflex Ripped? or just stick with Hdrol for my first PH? If I went with Finaflex Ripped I would order FinaFlex PCT Revolution to take with cycle and PCT, I would up my Nolvadex to 40/40/20/10.

PLeasae critique. I have a while before I plan on starting a cycle - so any suggestions are very welcomed. If need be, I will push my cycle plans back even further.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no on the stacking part. stay with just hd. should be a nice cycle, with easy to maintain gains.

save the bold/tren combo for a cycle later on, i'd add hd to that, but not on this cycle, save it for about aug/sept of next year.

acwingfoot

Awards
ahh sorry for the confusion..

I meant solo H-Drol or Solo FinaFlex Ripped.. not stacking the two.

I have jsut found that many people's first PH was H-drol.. but for my goals of recom , would the bold/tren work better. Just trying to see which which would be best to run solo for my first PH cycle

Thanks

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
For My H-Drol (Actually HD-2) run comming up in January I am planning on doing 50/75/100/100/100. That will use the entire 2 bottles. The plan you have laid out only uses 91 of the H-Drol pills. I am not a fan of leaving pills (except M-Drol). With your size, 100mg should be a sweet spot.

I have never used Blue Up, but looking at the the specs it should work as a test booster along side Nolva. Maybe folks recommend waiting until week 3 of PCT to start the cortisol control.

Good luck with the cycle man!