Finalizing My Epi Plans

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Been years since I've used a PH. Plan on running an epi cycle when I get back to Iraq. The reason for doing it now is that being in theatre allows me the time, budget, and focus I need to dial it in, instead of just looking for that quick fix. I spent six months going from a so so 240, bulking to a big and strong 250, and cut to a respectable, lean 235. Workouts are about 5-6 times/week. My cardio will be about once/week of some form of HIIT wether it be on a treadmill, heavy bag, or whatever. I am usually on the ground in full armour 8 hours/day running a job site. I wanted to pulse, but the more I read the more I am convinced that with my schedule, the usual 4-week 20/30/40/40 might be more up my alley for this run.

The confusion that I need help with comes with the pct. Found the nolva, getting the AI support stack from the planet.
Questions:
1. Do I need another test booster like DTHC or DTP, or is this overkill with the PCS already in the plans?
2. I have 11-oxo in my cart for a future cut, but should I use some now for the anti cort?
3. Will another AI like 6-bromo be more overkill?

age 31
ht 6'3"
wt 235

I know there are a lot of these threads, but any input is appreciated.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, supps list besides above mentioned

During:
Whey, oil, multi, white flood, beta alanine, super cissus, melatonin as needed, stim other than WF as needed (like in the am)

Other stuff I have laying around:
raw maca, fenu, and rhodiola, creatine mono, eca, GNC Staminol (sex stim, got a little of everything in it), I think that's about it

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
ttt

looking to finalize all my orders in a day or two

thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
My typical PH/DS Pct is almsot always the same.

serm on hand - clomi

CEL's PCT assist
Sns Inhibit E
Sns Reduce XT

you only need 1 ai as wel IMO

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. so...

serm
pcs
11 oxo
6 bromo

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
May want to reconsider the 11-oxo in pct. People are saying it is suppressive at moderate doseages.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, last I checked nutra was about out of it anyway and there were cheaper anti cort options available.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
OK, dropped the 11oxo and added Reduce XT. Ordering tonight!

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. None of it is here yet. Hoping to get the cycle support soon, but at least this gives me a chance to get my workout and diet back in tune after the 20 day or so layoff. I am debating using the green mag during, but mainly because I really want to try it.