Phera/Epi Bridge for Mass

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had a couple of guys asking me about it today. Start with phera and then dry out the gains with epi. Sounds pretty solid and I saw some guys who had some great gains. I was thinking something like:

phera: 20/30/30/20/0 /0 /0
epi: 0/ 0/ 0 /20/30/40/40

I might run this in the future so I was curious. What do you guys think?

Justing2

Awards
I was going to run the samething. Im curouis also.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone have an opinion on this or has tried this?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in this as well. I have a bunch or Phera and Epi laying around for future cycles.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed I got some phera around too that I was tryna decide how to use, this sounds good

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Phera isn't that wet. It's all about your diet. I mean Arnold use to cut on dbol soo... That just proves they can be very versitile and diet is the major player. While it is true certain aas will give a dryer harder look many are very versitile. I think if your diet us on you could get really hard on a phera cycle. I think unreal has cut/recomped using phera. Maybe he will chime in.

On the note of the stack. Seems like it would be a good one. But I do think phera sweet spot is 40mg. I have some phera and a bunch of epi and thought about this:
phera: 40/40/40/30
epi: 0/0/20/30/40/40
but I really feel phera and epi wks 3-5 are very solid. So 4 wks of each makes sure u get a fair dose. If you were brave I would possibly look at adding a wk of phera or epi but that makes 7 wks on. I think it's a smart idea to start the phera dose higher to help build up blood conc quicker then taper down and add in epi. Trying to maximize the results of each compound.

ponjoe

Awards
If your going for mass I would recomend phera bridged into mdrol.
I did this last year and nothing else as come close, I piled on just shy of 30lbs in 6 weeks.
And strengh increase was huge.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did this last year and nothing else as come close, I piled on just shy of 30lbs in 6 weeks.
How did u run this?

ponjoe

Awards
How did u run this?
I ran the p plex first weeks 1 - 3 20/30/40
i then bridged m drol in weeks 3 - 6 20/30/30
Used all usual suppport supps, nolva pct followed by inhibit e.
Had very little sides to complain about and loved it. It was really funny towards the end as everyday I climbed on the scales my weight was increasing 1.5 - 2.5 lbs.
Body fat did increase by about 3%. However this dropped of during pct and I was left leaner than ever before. Did add in a fair amount of cardio though.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The reverse is much better idea sd bridged to phera. Due to the fact sd imparts rapid strength and weight gains. Which are much harder to keep at the end of a cycle. Phera gains in wright and strength are def slower. So the idea is to make your rapid gains at the beginning of the cycle then use the second compound to help solidify your results on the following wks. Making it much waist to maintain in pct and post pct. The problem lots have experienced is a massive gain with sd but lots of problems holding these gains because the body can't adjust in 3 wks.

That being said both seem to work very well.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was the sides of that run as far as lethargy, gyno, libido, etc

ponjoe

Awards
I would agree that they are easy to lose, most of the gains did come during the sd weeks.
I was not unhappy losing some of the gains though because as I said i actually ended up a lot leaner than before hand.
Libido is always low during m drol, its kinda
weird not harrasing the missus, i was still able to perform just had less interest in it really.
With regards to sides didnt really have any except upset sleep pattern / aching joints mainly because I was lifting a lot more. Didnt really notice any lethurgy.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran the p plex first weeks 1 - 3 20/30/40
i then bridged m drol in weeks 3 - 6 20/30/30
Used all usual suppport supps, nolva pct followed by inhibit e.
Had very little sides to complain about and loved it. It was really funny towards the end as everyday I climbed on the scales my weight was increasing 1.5 - 2.5 lbs.
Body fat did increase by about 3%. However this dropped of during pct and I was left leaner than ever before. Did add in a fair amount of cardio though.
Ughh 2 wks of sd at 30?!?!? Man ohh man. Tried that once and my back was ready to explode on leg day and doing deads. Taurine only helped a small bit.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have a log where I ran phera 6 wks kicked off with 3 wks sd and gained 20lbs keep them all and felt great oncycle.

ponjoe

Awards
Ughh 2 wks of sd at 30?!?!? Man ohh man. Tried that once and my back was ready to explode on leg day and doing deads. Taurine only helped a small bit.
didnt have the back pumps, however towards the end the shins hurt a little when on the tread mill

ponjoe

Awards
I have a log where I ran phera 6 wks kicked off with 3 wks sd and gained 20lbs keep them all and felt great oncycle.
I think sometimes the sides are made worse by reading and researching them.
My first superdrol cycle was ill informed yes, but because I new nothing of the sides I never analysed how I felt all the time. Hence felt great during and in pct with only Alri ultra hotter. Before you scream, I do no better now and this was some 4 years ago.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
didnt have the back pumps, however towards the end the shins hurt a little when on the tread mill
What was ur weight when u started and then finished? Rough bf at start and end? Cycle history? Height?

ponjoe

Awards
What was ur weight when u started and then finished? Rough bf at start and end? Cycle history? Height?
I was about 182 when i started and i finished about 210ish.
Body fat accordinging to my cruddy scales was 14% start and about 17% at finish.
Over the next 3 months though my weight fell back to 180ish but with a body fat reading of 11%
My height - 6"

I had done 1 m drol cycle a few years ago.
A little tinkering with d bol when i was way to young.
Training as been pretty consitent for last 3 years.

I have picture of before / after and 3 months after - will try and get them up later.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
^ doesn't sound like too successful if a cycle. Would have cut before the cycle. I do understand why people think they can go on cycle, gain a bunch if weight then turn around and cut... LOL! Like I said be you gave to adjust to the gains. But def too high bf starting cycle. Think starting at where u are now and doing a lean bulk would benefit you much more. I mean out if the 30lbs you added pretty much 10lbs was fat. Rather put on a solid 10-12 with very little fat.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just asking about the phera/epi combo because I don't want to dip in to my mdrol just yet and this cycle looked solid and I have seen some guys with great results. So you guys think that the cycle should be a 6 weeker instead of a 7?

So maybe 20/30/30/20 phera
and 0 / 0 /20/30/40 40

Looks solid on paper

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I was just asking about the phera/epi combo because I don't want to dip in to my mdrol just yet and this cycle looked solid and I have seen some guys with great results. So you guys think that the cycle should be a 6 weeker instead of a 7?

So maybe 20/30/30/20 phera
and 0 / 0 /20/30/40 40

Looks solid on paper
I foresee you bumping up that epi dose more quickly than that:)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how i would set it up

PP 30/30/30/30 (30 is the sweet spot!! lol)
Epi 00/00/00/30/40/40/40

personally i would run 7 weeks but that's based on my experience. I think most people will probably be better off with 6 weeks because most people aren't feeling so hot after 6 weeks on methyls, and the shutdown adds up. If you haven't run phera and Epi before tho, I wouldn't bother with stickign 100% to pre-planned doses. You may find that 20mg of Phera works great for you (a lot of people do). I have run phera from 30 to 50 and if i ran it again I would probably just do 30mg and run it longer because 40 and 50 really didn't add much.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how i would set it up

PP 30/30/30/30 (30 is the sweet spot!! lol)
Epi 00/00/00/30/40/40/40

personally i would run 7 weeks but that's based on my experience. I think most people will probably be better off with 6 weeks because most people aren't feeling so hot after 6 weeks on methyls, and the shutdown adds up. If you haven't run phera and Epi before tho, I wouldn't bother with stickign 100% to pre-planned doses. You may find that 20mg of Phera works great for you (a lot of people do). I have run phera from 30 to 50 and if i ran it again I would probably just do 30mg and run it longer because 40 and 50 really didn't add much.
Sweet. Thanks guys. And yeah, I was thinking about bumping the epi sooner :D. But I just got my test three days ago and I'm going to kick it with phera here in about two weeks :D so you guys can be looking out for a log. Thanks again for the help guys!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would definatly have nolva or clomid on a 6 or 7 week cycle but looks good and high dose those liver supps during and also in pct