Signs of gyno on epi cycle

froste

Awards
Hi guys,
I'm on day 11 of my epi cycle. Currently I am @ 30 mg daily. I am having gyno symptoms; itchyness and tenderness around my nipples. I have toremefine on hand for my PCT. I also have a anastrazole and a bottle of inhibit-e.

What would be the best route to combat the gyno symptoms?

Thanks in advance.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
*bump* anybody have any input?
HIt it with the Tore to see if the symptoms go away after a few days. Technically your estrogen levels should be low since Epi is an AI, but what looks good on paper isn't always the case in real life. I am not sure if adding in another AI would be a good idea without trying the SERM first.

froste

Awards
Thanks for the advice. It seems to have gone away as I didnt notice it today. I noticed that other parts of my body were itchy, this was caused by using new detergent on a wash of clothes. It may have been more of a mental thing and me over-reacting. No more buying the cheapo laundry detergent from the 99 cent store.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. It seems to have gone away as I didnt notice it today. I noticed that other parts of my body were itchy, this was caused by using new detergent on a wash of clothes. It may have been more of a mental thing and me over-reacting. No more buying the cheapo laundry detergent from the 99 cent store.
Good example of psychosomatic gynecomastia :)