First off, current stats:
23y/o
6'2 272 18%BF
Bench 275x5 reps
Dl 405x5 reps
Squat 405x5 reps

Just got done with my second enan shot I'm running :

1-4 EPI 20/30/40/40
1-12 Test E 200mg bi weekly (400mg/week)

I have Nolva, Clomid and Adex all on hand in case of any nip tenderness or excessive bloat.

Supplements:
Multi V
Isolate Protein
Fish Oil
Fiber
Cha de Bugre thermogenic
Liver Detox

Diet fluctuates between 2400-2800kcals a day with protein around 350gms/day , cut off starchy carbs after 6pm, veggies, meat and dairy after cutoff.

Overall Goals
bench 315x5
squat 475x5
DL 500x5

250lbs at 14% BF

Never touched any hormones before, kind of decided to throw the epi in their for a little early kick. Just want to stay on point for the next 80 days and achieve my goals, made this thread to keep me dedicated,will be updating every couple days with any PR's and weight, thanks for stopping in.

NYCDiesel

Awards
Day 5

Great workout today, think I'm starting to feel the Epi, horny as hell and pretty strong, workout was long and intense.

PR - 225x12 Flat Close Grip Bench ( +4 reps )

Diet's on track for the day so far, I'm also taking some thermogenics and other supplements, I'll add them to my original post.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u better start researching HCG fast and go order some, ur gonna want to have it on cycle if u wanna recover in PCT faster.

write up ur pct, too..

depending on what the other thermogenics and other supplements are u better watch ur blood pressure.

NYCDiesel

Awards
And heres a couple pics from today, except the squat which was taken a week ago. I tried embedding them but I guess my post count is too low, here are the links. Theirs a space between the (http and the : ), between( // and img), and (. and jpg). They really hate new timers here huh ? LOL, I'm just doing this for personal reference anyway.

http :// img697.imageshack.us/i/photo1gs. jpg/

http: // img697.imageshack.us/i/95542654. jpg/

http: // img697.imageshack.us/i/405c. jpg/

NYCDiesel

Awards
u better start researching HCG fast and go order some, ur gonna want to have it on cycle if u wanna recover in PCT faster.

write up ur pct, too..

depending on what the other thermogenics and other supplements are u better watch ur blood pressure.
Thank you for your post. I will order HCG asap, I know it helps with recovery, but I was gonna run it from every cycle from this one forth, I just didn't have it on hand, but I'll pick it up your right. I've heard two differing opinions on usage,1) 500iu/week for your entire cycle, stop right before PCT. 2) 2000iu/3days for last two weeks of cycle. Which way is more efficient, I am inclined to go with the 500iu/week just because it is probably the least abusive to the LH.

PCT ( 2 weeks after last shot )

Nolva 40,40,20,20,20
Clomid 100,100,50,50

also gonna run clen and creatine during pct

I have adex too but I was planning on using it on cycle if I need it, is their any use for it in PCT, I heard Nolva/Clomid were more then enough for a basic cycle.

HC

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i use hcg 2x a week at 500IU's. so in total 1000IU's a week total inject sub'q.
I personally feel that during cycle is the best for HCG, rather keep my nuts doing ok the whole time then try to resurect them from the dead while the ester is clearing lol... and if ur going to do it on cycle u wanna stop 3 days before PCT.

Clomid dose looks a lil bit low for 12 week suppression id suggest 150/100/50/50 and a respective nolva dose of 40/20/20/10.

During PCT if u wanna run something i would suggest Creatine and ZMA and thats about it, maybe or cort blocker if u really want to.

Clen I would not run during PCT, u dont want all your hard earned muscle being burnt up by clen and ur hormones not being back to normal yet. If u really wanna run clen id suggest during the last 2 weeks of the actual cycle or the 2 weeks of when the ester is clearing. Otherwise i would save it for some other time, but def NOT during PCT.

If ur running nolva and clomid for PCT u have nothing to worry about
adex only use on cycle if u notice bloat or puffy nipss.

NYCDiesel

Awards
Day 8

Didn't check weight today, had a light cheat day yesterday. Seeing a lot of new veins popping up I don't know if its because I'm leaning up or the Epi, probably a culmination of both.....Diet for today was good, around 300gms protein, wish I had checked weight to see how was I was progressing, third shot today, went well.

Workout today was good but not as strong as I would like, got 275x5 (CLEAN) for BB bench again, really wanted it for 7 at least, next heavy week I'm gonna add some weight for sure. All in all, feeling good :D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
400mg test/wk is kind of low too. And yes your cycle probably could've used some work but hey you started now. Good luck...

NYCDiesel

Awards
I have personally have had some good anabolic experiences with Clen and have heard that it is a good aid for PCT, hopefully it'll help me hold on to some of my new muscle.

I will adjust my Clomid and Nolva dose accordingly. I am awaiting my HCG so I can start the protocol, what do you think about 500iu e5d which would in turn be 700iu/week, I have heard this works well, not sure though. Can't I just shoot with my enan or does it have to be subc ?

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and helping me, hard to find good info these days, it's easy to find information, but knowledge is limited.

NYCDiesel

Awards
400mg test/wk is kind of low too. And yes your cycle probably could've used some work but hey you started now. Good luck...
I know especially for my weight, but what happened was with no prior experience with oils syringes I blew a cap while transferring the oil from my sachet to a sterile vial, I lost maybe 2-3ml, so I had to adjust my dose accordingly.

Please tell me what I can do to better tune my cycle. Thank you.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt have to be sub q some guys do it IM, im saying this just cause this is the general feeling on get from AM that most guys shoot sub q although i know there is one guy that swears by IM but i cant remember his name off the top of my head.. So yes it can be done sub q or IM. With ur enenth? idk, i havent mixed any oils yet or know if mixing a water and an oil are a good/bad idea. Personally id stick with sub q just cause when i did IM i didnt heat up the hcg at all and it felt like a charlie horse for a couple days and sub q doesnt feel bad at all, plus less chance of abcess//

NYCDiesel

Awards
Sounds good Slacker, I have quite a few slin pins laying around that I used to dose my clen, so Sub-C it is. Is EPI so suppressive that I need HCG though ? I have heard for a first cycle like dbol/test HCG is not necessary, does Epi shut you down hard enough to warrant the use of HCG ?

Day 9

Forgot to check my weight again but I can definitely see an improvement in my vascularity all over my body. Officially lost one notch on the belt so feeling good about that, had a great back workout followed with 20min of cardio, sweat like a beast.

PR
BB Row 250x5
DL 365x5(RAW PR)

Started on 30mg of Epi, no discernible differences in terms of effect. Just another day on the grind.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just from being shut down for so long from the test is what the HCG is used for. I dont think epi is any hardsher in shut down than dbol. But personally i wouldnt run any cycle thats over 8 weeks without hcg. It jsut makes recovery so much easier. Its the prolonged shut down that the test causes is why HCG should be used.

NYCDiesel

Awards
Day 12

Weight - 274 (+4 lbs)

Weighed my self on wednesday and it is not exactly what I was looking for. I am more vascular and feel like my muscles are fuller and my diets been on point, so hopefully my body's burning fat and building muscle,hopefully lol.

Lifting the last couple days has been real good, feeling a bit stronger and good wind, don't wanna go too heavy and frook up the joints however.

PR

Clean and Press 135x8
BB Sitting Military Press 145x6

Ate godly amounts of food for thanksgiving and ballooned like a son of a bitch lmao, cleaning the diet back up and getting back to things, can't wait to start feeling the full power of the test....

NYCDiesel

Awards
Day 15

Another good workout today, probably cause I was holding a **** load of water LMAO.

PR
Incline DB Press 100x5

Weight - 278

I'm playing with carbs and timing, I think my body needs carbs so I'm gonna start reintroducing good carbs at night. Thanksgiving killed my diet, back on track today with roughly 2500 cals and 300gm protein. Really wanna get back down to 270 by end of the week, we'll see how it goes.

NYCDiesel

Awards
just from being shut down for so long from the test is what the HCG is used for. I dont think epi is any hardsher in shut down than dbol. But personally i wouldnt run any cycle thats over 8 weeks without hcg. It jsut makes recovery so much easier. Its the prolonged shut down that the test causes is why HCG should be used.
Makes sense, my source changed emails on me so I'm in the process of trying to acquire his new email............If you were on HCG, what's the longest you could blast and cruise and still recover, one year ? two ? I know it's personal genetics involved, but would a blast and cruise for a year with HCG make for a easily recoverable cycle ? Just wondering

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, my source changed emails on me so I'm in the process of trying to acquire his new email............If you were on HCG, what's the longest you could blast and cruise and still recover, one year ? two ? I know it's personal genetics involved, but would a blast and cruise for a year with HCG make for a easily recoverable cycle ? Just wondering
No absolutely not. Your testes can become desensitized to hCG. I wouldn't blast and cruise unless planning on being on HRT for life.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
to answer ur question HCG on cycle for that long will desnsitize u of natural LH and FSH, which will in turn will leave u shut down for good, not even clomid or nolva will bring u back from HCG desensitization.

As far as how long u can run HCG also depends on the doseage u want to run obviously a higher doseage must be run for a shorter period of time. I used 500IU's twice a week on a 12 week test e cycle and that was about perfect. I didnt up the doseage during the ester clearing period like most people do however that was my first time using HCG and i wanted to make sure i got some benefit without going overboard and screwing myself.

The longest i (personally, i am pretty cautious with most of this stuff seeing as how if u **** up it can be life long consequences) would run HCG would be probably a 20 week cycle (total including ester clearing period), and more at like twice a week at 250IU's, to avoid desensitization and to keep the testes at a fuller mass obviously not as good as 500IÚ's but better than nothing.

IF u wanted to blast and cruise realize that HRT will probably be the outcome HOWEVER some people do find that they can do about 9month to year cycles via tapering down then VERY high but short periods of HCG useage than an extended PCT. AS FAR AS ACTUAL EVIDENCE i dont ahve any its just word of mouth and u need to take it for what it is.

Honestly doing cycles and making sure ur HPTA restarts before cycling again will not screw ur gains up that much until u want to turn pro, then ur going to need to be on for longer periods of time.

Also i want to point this out cause there is a lot of this discussion going on lately, once u go off ur not going to lose the muscle u gained u may lose some strength however muscle is built from protein, carbs and some fats, ur not going to lose much coming off test because its so long of a cycle most of ur gains will stay with u (IF ur bloating u will lose the water weight, this isnt actually muscle its just the water u accumulated on cycle). THis is all with the understanding that ur diet is on lock and ur PCT is efficient and functional.

Hope that helps

NYCDiesel

Awards
Thank you gentlemen, that clears up all the confusion for me. I just placed an order for HCG along with a bunch of irani amps :D What is this I hear about HCG increasing estrogen so an AI is a must with HCG ? Truth or bro science ? Thankfully I haven't had any estrogen issues yet and would like to keep it that way.... I don't think I'm going to lose any muscle when I come off, I naturally gain muscle and fat easily. Lately, I feel like the epi is doing justice and reducing some of my chest fat who knows.... had some good PR's too.....

PR's
BB Close Grip Bench 295x3
BB sitting Mili Press 175x6
BB Curl 135x4

I feel my joints drying out a little bit from the epi, have massive pumps in the gym. Diets been on about 75% I slip up with extra carbs, but honestly I look leaner everyday, my GF says I'm losing too much weight, and her friend described me as morphing into a " brick " lmaooo good things I guess.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thank you gentlemen, that clears up all the confusion for me. I just placed an order for HCG along with a bunch of irani amps :D What is this I hear about HCG increasing estrogen so an AI is a must with HCG ? Truth or bro science ? Thankfully I haven't had any estrogen issues yet and would like to keep it that way.... I don't think I'm going to lose any muscle when I come off, I naturally gain muscle and fat easily. Lately, I feel like the epi is doing justice and reducing some of my chest fat who knows.... had some good PR's too.....
hCG can increase the rate of aromatization. So test will convert to estro faster if hcg is too high.

I feel my joints drying out a little bit from the epi, have massive pumps in the gym.
Try cissus if it gets bad.

Diets been on about 75% I slip up with extra carbs
Everyone cheats sometimes. I perpetually feel guilty about lacking the will power to go without a cheat meal indefinitely. Just do the best you can and as long as youre moving in the right direction youre doing good.

my GF says I'm losing too much weight, and her friend described me as morphing into a " brick " lmaooo good things I guess.
Ahhh..... threesomes

NYCDiesel

Awards
Ahhh..... threesomes
lol would be hell of a time :veryhappy:

Day 23

PR
BB Bench - 250x10
DL 405x4 (RAW PR) my grip gave out before my back, need to invest in some straps again but I'm trying to strengthen up my grip.

Weight - 275

Down a couple lbs, but still ahead of where I started ? I'm starting to think I'm holding excess water but I don't know how thats possible because I still see a lot of new veins and cuts popping up....... Do you guys think I should try out some adex like .25mg ed or eod to reduce water weight ?

I have stretch marks on my shoulders, they have noticeable growth along with my arms and traps, but everywhere else is leaning out slowly..... Here's my diet tell me if you think it needs tweaking, I want to lose like 2lbs a week...

Fat 68g
carb 225g
protein 290g
total 2650 kcals
This doesn't include veggies like brocolli, lettuce or arugula, I like to keep carbs relatively high bc a) I wake up starving about to throw up and b) It helps me "clear waste" more efficiently even w fiber.

I lift 4-5 days a week, cycle between light heavy, cardio for 25 min after, cardio for 45 min on off days, how can I tune my diet or training to help with more efficient fat loss ?? Or am I expecting too much out of these drugs ? I look great don't get me wrong, just want to know, thanks.

NYCDiesel

Awards
OK and were back............ Had a really bad cough hit me late last week, I don't know if it's test flu or bronchitis, hard raspy coughs, dry throat and nasty brown mucus spit...

Day 30

Weight - Same 275

PR
BB Bench 260 x 8
Dl 325 x 8

Feeling strong as an ox lately, felt like I could go forever and any weight, I just like to increase weight's a little bit at a time this way I get used to the new weight, but I have been adding sets in and still pushing more weight for reps, craziness.

Look wise, I look freakin great, it look's like I lost 10-15lbs of fat from my stomach while my upperbody grew..... scale hasn't moved but I don't really care, screw scales anyway....... Vascularity's getting even better, muscle's feel hard and round, and definitely more defined... I swear I don't know what it is but ALOT of girls have been smiling at me lately......Feel's good telling someone about this ****, only my GF knows and she trips about it 50% of the time and is on top of me the other 50 :p

heavypieces

heavypieces

Awards
OK and were back............ Had a really bad cough hit me late last week, I don't know if it's test flu or bronchitis, hard raspy coughs, dry throat and nasty brown mucus spit...

Day 30

Weight - Same 275

PR
BB Bench 260 x 8
Dl 325 x 8

Feeling strong as an ox lately, felt like I could go forever and any weight, I just like to increase weight's a little bit at a time this way I get used to the new weight, but I have been adding sets in and still pushing more weight for reps, craziness.

Look wise, I look freakin great, it look's like I lost 10-15lbs of fat from my stomach while my upperbody grew..... scale hasn't moved but I don't really care, screw scales anyway....... Vascularity's getting even better, muscle's feel hard and round, and definitely more defined... I swear I don't know what it is but ALOT of girls have been smiling at me lately......Feel's good telling someone about this ****, only my GF knows and she trips about it 50% of the time and is on top of me the other 50 :p
Right on!! That's what it's all about--those smiles from the girls. I love it.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Glad youre feelin good and everythings going great! One day ill get the balls to do an inject... Just gotta clearout all this phera/SD/xtren i have laying around first :)

YEEEEEAAAHHHHH BUDDYYY!!

NYCDiesel

Awards
Day 41

Getin fat from the holiday feasts....... Weight has stayed the same thankfully strength went up in my legs the other day....... I've started pinning 500mgs a week now that I got my order in.... I've been lifting as usual just eating way more then I should, but I look better as the pictures can easily tell....... Thinkin about adding in some EPI or Mdrol at the end just to solidify gains for the last 3 weeks on cycle plus one week after my last injection..... Gonna start pct 10 days after last shot...... Thanks for stopping by.

PR
Squat 365x 8

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Day 41

Getin fat from the holiday feasts....... Weight has stayed the same thankfully strength went up in my legs the other day....... I've started pinning 500mgs a week now that I got my order in.... I've been lifting as usual just eating way more then I should, but I look better as the pictures can easily tell....... Thinkin about adding in some EPI or Mdrol at the end just to solidify gains for the last 3 weeks on cycle plus one week after my last injection..... Gonna start pct 10 days after last shot...... Thanks for stopping by.

PR
Squat 365x 8
Good luck bro and dont sweat the holiday lbs. We all get it. My weight is within 2lbs. but i'm not looking as dry from carbs and water retention. Just bad food choices. Keep us posted on your progress.

NYCDiesel

Awards
Day 44

New veins are coming in, slowly feeling strong again, looking leaner but get ready for the kicker..... My new weight is:

288 lbs

this is from a crunch gym i just recently strted attending, 12. Lbs short of 300 wtf is going on here whem i told my gf she thought i was lying lol... I started adex today hopefully lose some bloat, last time i weighed 288 i was chompin double burgers and shakes for breakfast lol

PR
DL 385 x 5 RAW PR

NYCDiesel

Awards
Update

Been busy doing business things, but I cut my cals the last couple weeks hard core and am now sitting at 273 lbs, I feel fakkin excellent and new cuts and veins everywhere, my lifts for the most part have been staying the same except a few:

PR
Deadlift 315x 12
Squat 425x5
Incline bench 225x8

Been focusing more on form and contraction then power, will have update pics at the end......thanks for stopping in.

NYCDiesel

Awards
Haven't been on here in a while, school started up and have been busy as hell, but happy to say that my diets been going real good and I am now down to 265lbs, so 23lbs down from my bloated 288, my bench has gone up ridiculous amounts with a new powerlifting routine I have been following. I look alot better imo I'm gonna have pics when I'm done, I'm getting complements every day, starting to see the outline of my abs and loving it...I'm gonna have pics when I'm done, hopefully i get down to atleast 260 or 255. Thanks for stopping in.

PR
BB Bench 315x3
Incline Bench 295x2 and 225x12 right after
Sitting Military Press 100x3

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have pics when I'm done, I'm getting complements every day, starting to see the outline of my abs and loving it...I'm gonna have pics when I'm done, hopefully i get down to atleast 260 or 255.
Dude, are you gonna have pics when youre done? :laugh: