epi pulse question

xpower2121

Awards
ive been runnin epistane for a week going 20/20/20/20/20/30/30 after doing some more research i think pulsing is more what im looking for as i dont want to have to use a serm if i dont have to although I do have nolva on hand just in case. Im gion to take a week and take some zma icarrin and maybe some cort control, raedin dr ds article he says some even go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off while pulsing I figure since dosages are so low im not shut down much if at all, i will take this week of then start pulsing 3 days a week, m/w/f for 4-5 weeks

130/30/30
230/30/30
340/40/40
440/40/40

something along those lines. For pct i will use a test booster, zma, and lean extreme creatine cals will be high and very clean. i do have nolva on hand just in case but im hoping using this pulse method i wont need it. Id really appreciate your thoughts on this plan.

thank you!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't take a week off, you've built up concentration a bit, so go right into the pulse @ 30mg. And i'd consider taking the pulse to 6 weeks. If you meet your goals obviously I am not telling you to cycle longer than you have to, but generally a pulse is mild and intended to be run for a longer duration

xpower2121

Awards
ok i will do that, does the pct i have listed look suffecient my weeks 5 and 6 would be 40/40/40 then 50/50/50 then pct. On my off days throughout ill run my cycle assist and icarrin and maybe come cort control to try to make sre shutdown is minimal, what do you think about my pct protocol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dunno. what is the test booster you're going to use?

xpower2121

Awards
i wil use bcs labs icariin on my off days then for pct ill use diesel test pro probably, if i really need to ill break out the nolva but id like to save that for running a stronger compound later on. What would you recommend for otc pct?
thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't recommend OTC pct, lol. If you've got the proper equipment, why compromise and use something less? I just don't see the point. Nolva is cheap enough to compete & beat OTC's and is more effective than... Probably all of them... So to me the only logical solution is to use a full SERM.

Just don't get why you wouldn't want to use your nolva, you want to "save it?" Just get more. I've gone through a lot of nolva. I used nolva after my very first cycle, 1 bottle of Hdrol, and the gains/suppression, everything from that cycle was negligible.

xpower2121

Awards
in that case what is the point of pulsing anything? the only reason i was interested was because ive read you dont need a serm for pct when pulsing something as mild as epistane. my dosing for nolva would be 40/40/20/20 did you have any sides form nolva? and how would you rate its liver toxicity?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had 0 sides from nolva and the liver toxicity is negligible. Who put the idea in your head that nolva is gonna hurt you?

And one of the main benefits of pulsing is mitigated shutdown, which doesn't necessarily translate to "Pulsing is better because it doesn't require a SERM" that's an erroneous conclusion.

The point of pulsing is to decrease side effects, decrease shutdown, and increase cycle duration... The main benefit of a pulse is that since the cycle duration can be extended, gains occur over a longer period of time and are thus more keepable...
As you are about to start a pulse cycle, this is some stuff you should have thought about already.

xpower2121

Awards
i completely understand that. By no means does the lack of need for a serm mean the cycle is better I agree. I sent you a pm about my nolva and why im was a bit sceptic, its probably me just being over cautious. Check it out and hit me back

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok. And BTW i am not trying to say that a SERM is essential after a pulse cycle, usually the PCT requirements are reduced, I am just saying that from my personal point of view, why not use the SERM everytime, it's not that expensive.

I've always used a SERM, started with nolva, i do not notice nolva, i do not notice anything going on with it. Next i did Toremifene, seemed like nolva, but i felt it was weaker overall. And clomid is the most recent one I tried and i like it the best by far, clomid I can actually see effects from.

The status quo on AM is recommending nolva for PCT but I feel that for restoring natural test levels, clomid is better. For preventing estrogen rebound, go with nolva. They're both SERMS but they aren't the same. And they can be combined well enough.