Anyone here used M Drol and Phera Plex?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I don`t mean together. LOL I mean have you used both products and can give me a comparison? I am getting ready to do a cycle of one of these and Havoc and would like some input. All cycle assist, and pct/serms are in place. Just have to decide which to use. I have used M Drol before but never Phera.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I would call them similar but the strength gains I got from SD were about twice as much as the strength gains I got from phera. Better weight gain with SD too. Sides were similar in magnitude (a couple backpumps on each). Each blew me up with a lot of water the first week.

The phera needs to be run a lot longer than SD

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I guess I would call them similar but the strength gains I got from SD were about twice as much as the strength gains I got from phera. Better weight gain with SD too. Sides were similar in magnitude (a couple backpumps on each). Each blew me up with a lot of water the first week.

Thanks. I`m thinking 2 weeks of M drol(I have 14 caps left from another cycle)and Epi and then starting Phera for 4 weeks.
Comments?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
that atually sounds pretty good i was thinking of a similar bulking cycle next year
sd 10/10/10
Epi 20/20/30/30/30/30/
Phera 0/0/20/30/30/30/

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`d like to add HGHup but I`m not sold on it yet. Still reading logs. Also I have some old Alpha Yohimbine HCL still sealed. That stuff makes me vicious(or so I`m told) but it also makes me an animal in the gym. I guess I can just avoid people for a month or so. :ponder:

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Man, unreal, the more i read about your experiences with aas the more i realize how the same compounds affect us COMPLETELY diffrently. we both seem to use larger than normal dosages though with little to no sides. NEway back to the op...
for me, phera is very wet an about the same mg/mg with dianabol. it is straight bulking, with a fast increase in weight, and pretty good increase in strenght. i retain water on phera too, one of the few that affect me like that. it also shoots my libido through the roof.
Super on the other hand is a very dry compound with no water retention at all. solid slow weight gain, but dense muscle. Can be used for either cutting or bulking. libido takes a hit on it though. Strength gains are higher than with the pehra.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
that atually sounds pretty good i was thinking of a similar bulking cycle next year
sd 10/10/10
Epi 20/20/30/30/30/30/
Phera 0/0/20/30/30/30/
Ummm no!!! Try moving to inj. No need to run something like this at all!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, unreal, the more i read about your experiences with aas the more i realize how the same compounds affect us COMPLETELY diffrently. we both seem to use larger than normal dosages though with little to no sides. NEway back to the op...
for me, phera is very wet an about the same mg/mg with dianabol. it is straight bulking, with a fast increase in weight, and pretty good increase in strenght. i retain water on phera too, one of the few that affect me like that. it also shoots my libido through the roof.
Super on the other hand is a very dry compound with no water retention at all. solid slow weight gain, but dense muscle. Can be used for either cutting or bulking. libido takes a hit on it though. Strength gains are higher than with the pehra.
I like reading about how everybody responds I think it's all very interesting. Your response is more of the classic response to the compounds... My response is what's usually very weird... Phera isn't very strong for me for instance I was recomping using it at 40-50mg and my strength increased about 10 pounds over 4 weeks on major lifts. A year later at the end of my recomp cycle i was doing 20SD and 30PP (the SD was doing all the work) and made way better strength gains... like almost 20 pounds in 3 weeks (more than double compared to PP @ ~45mg).

And for me the wet/dryness is completely dependent on carb intake

Thanks for sharing the info though as I mentioned it's always interesting to me. If i could ask one more thing... How do the strength gains on Phera compare to SD for you? Like 75%?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah Id say that the strength gains of phera were about 60-70% of what they were to the super.