methyltestosterone Cycle? should or shouldn't

Burly

Awards
I got my hands on some methyltestosterone 25mg tablets.
My question, does anyone have any info on this stuff? I know that is was the first aas back in the 1930's and that it's real harsh on the body. any info on cycle/ptc

I have one week left on my current PTC. after the PTC I'm going in for a full panel (blood work)
Clomid 100/75/50/25

When I start my Cycle up I plan on running test e 500mg for 4 weeks
then do the PTC again.

Any feed back would be helpful.

Burly

Awards
Everything I have read about this stuff, tells me to forget about that stuff??
Your Thoughts

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah 25mg seems high,i have seen 5,10,15mg.what brand are they?

Burly

Awards
Yes I agree that the 25mg is high. I'm just not sure about this type of test in any amount of mg.

The label says Testosterone. But below it says methyltestosterone 25 mg
It's my understanding that it came from mexico.

Not sure who makes it. I don't have it inhand right now.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Not to sure about that one,but i know m1t is harsh stuff.A lot of people dis like it.I love it.but i also take no more then 10mg a day.Maybe someone else can chime in on this and give you better answers.just be safe and make sure you got a good pct,not otc kind lined up for your cycle.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
25mg will put you in a coffin. that stuff is poison imo and i will never run it again. gains are extremely hard to keep anyway and you feel like you're sick the whole time.

Burly

Awards
Thanks neverstop, That's sort of what I found out there from others.
What sort of gains did you get from it if you can remember?

Johnnyjuice, did you run it alone or some sort of stack?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
search the forums and the internet, you'll get more info than waiting for responses

if this stuff is M1T which i'm a little skeptical about, you should dose more like 1/2 a pill

Burly

Awards
Yeah Thanks Unreal, I try not to ask alot of question if I can look them up first and read about it. In most cases someone has already asked the questions before.

I've been searching for weeks now and found some info that I think was a little usefull. Most of the info has me worried how harsh it is.
But the gains sound great, as long as you have a very good PTC. (IMO)
I would in no way if I decide to cycle with it, take more than half 12.5mg

Your thoughts on my next cycle.

4 Wk cycle
500/500/500/500 Test e (2 pins a week of 250mg)
12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (half of the 25mg M1T =12.5) maybe only for 3 wks, then the 4 listed.

4 Wk PTC
100/75/50/25 Clomid

I have Nolva on hand too.

I'm also running some milk thisle and other supplements

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude... if you think you can run Test E for 4 weeks, you don't know what test E is, and if you don't know what it is, you shouldn't be injecting it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyltest is NOT M1T. Methyltest is what is more often than anything else used for fake dbols as its cheaper and easier to come by. Heres some info

http://www.steroid.com/Methyltestosterone.php

I'd agree that 25mg an hour preworkout is nice. not sure what to use it at as primary anabolic

Burly

Awards
Unreal, I do however appreciate your input.
What I think Test e is to me is Test enanthate. If this is not the case I wish there was a sticky that told me what all of the acronyms mean that everyone throws around in this forum.

I was going to run the cycle for 10 weeks but some of the info I found most poeple are saying do it for 4 weeks.
Maybe I have been misguided.
Please correct me on this then.

Thanks EasyEJL, I've read that info from that site already.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I ran m1t solo.Great gains,kept most of them.I didn't get the m1t flu like most get when on it but that's me.I have not run what you got,like easy said you could do it pre-work out.Sounds like you would get a good boost from it like some m5aa.But that's up to you.I would look into some dbol to run with the test,and you def. want to run the test a lot longer then 4 weeks,I wouldn't run it under 10 weeks.there are are logs on test e in here that would give good info on that as well as info on running it with dbol or other aas.

Burly

Awards
JohnnyJuice, thank you for your input. I've only been reading this forum for about 3 weeks now, but have about 8-10 cycles under my belt back in the day. Just trying to relearn all the lingo now a days.
I thought 4 weeks seemed short but I after reading some of the posts some say 4 some say 10. I guess you have to take some of the comments with a grain of salt.

I may use the M1T as a preworkout. I read some more and see if I can catchup on all of this.

Thanks again for everyones input.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal, I do however appreciate your input.
What I think Test e is to me is Test enanthate. If this is not the case I wish there was a sticky that told me what all of the acronyms mean that everyone throws around in this forum.

I was going to run the cycle for 10 weeks but some of the info I found most poeple are saying do it for 4 weeks.
Maybe I have been misguided.
Please correct me on this then.

Thanks EasyEJL, I've read that info from that site already.
If it's not M1T then that changes everything

NO ONE should tell you to run test enanthate for 4 weeks... I am amazed that anyone would give such advice, only a moron would do so... OK so test enanthate means the enanthate ester is attached to the testosterone molecule yea? This works to extend the half life greatly to about 10.5 days. For comparison the half life of most oral steroids is around 8 hours. Oral steroids will take a few days to build up concentration before they become more noticable and "kick in." With test enanthate it takes about 4 weeks.

It's very well known that test E takes a month to kick in. So running it for a month is pointless... 8 weeks minimum.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea i don't think its m1t he's got,from what easy said.not sure?

BigNerd

Awards
yeah 25mg seems high,i have seen 5,10,15mg.what brand are they?
I have some Gen Shi methyltestosterone. The tabs are 25 mg. I haven't used it, yet. I'm currently off and doing a full PCT.

I agree with Urealmachine on the test enanthate. Even if you pre-loaded, which I always to with any long ester like enanthate, decanoate, undecylenate, four weeks is absolutely pointless.
If this dude isn't running anastrozole alongside, he may get gyno. The enanthate ester is so long that it's very susceptible to aromatization. The only time in my life that I ever had any gyno symptoms was with TE. I'm a huge fan of cyp.
I always run an AI with any aromatizing testosterone.

BigNerd

Awards
Yeah Thanks Unreal, I try not to ask alot of question if I can look them up first and read about it. In most cases someone has already asked the questions before.

I've been searching for weeks now and found some info that I think was a little usefull. Most of the info has me worried how harsh it is.
But the gains sound great, as long as you have a very good PTC. (IMO)
I would in no way if I decide to cycle with it, take more than half 12.5mg

Your thoughts on my next cycle.

4 Wk cycle
500/500/500/500 Test e (2 pins a week of 250mg)
12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (half of the 25mg M1T =12.5) maybe only for 3 wks, then the 4 listed.

4 Wk PTC
100/75/50/25 Clomid

I have Nolva on hand too.

I'm also running some milk thisle and other supplements
There's absolutely no point in pinning any enanthate twice a week. It's half life is far longer than that. You'd better be running anastrozole with it. Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) won't do the same thing. That's a selective estrogen receptor modulator. It merely binds to those receptors in order to release gonadotropins.
There's more risk in using any methylated oral. The methyl group is where most of the hepatotoxicity comes from. Plus, anything swallowed passses the liver twice. Injectables, sublinguals and transdermals are only a single liver pass. Therefore, running N acetyl cysteine alongside the milk thistle is a better idea. Use lecithin while using any methylated oral.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
7years later^^^^^^^^^^^^

BigNerd

Awards
7years later^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah? I found it in a search and didn't see the dates 'til afterward. But, you knew how old it was and commented. What does that say about you?
Have you anything remotely useful to add?
At least what I posted may be of some help to someone. You? Nope...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah? I found it in a search and didn't see the dates 'til afterward. But, you new how old it was and commented. What does that say about you?
Why are you so bitter he was making a joke and you're getting offended?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There's absolutely no point in pinning any enanthate twice a week.
Interesting, this is the first time Ive seen this claim for a non-TRT recipient using test-e. Everywhere else recommends 2x per week to best maintain stable blood levels.

BigNerd

Awards
Interesting, this is the first time Ive seen this claim for a non-TRT recipient using test-e. Everywhere else recommends 2x per week to best maintain stable blood levels.
Really? Admittedly, I've only been using gear for five of the 30+ years that I've been training, but I've never heard of pinning twice weekly with TE. I'm no fan of test E, so I've never looked into that. Whenever I use a particularly long acting ester, I always pre-load. Honestly, though, the only long acting gear that I generally use is deca, mast E, or tren E. I've never felt any difference at the end of a week.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just saying this works great for me.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm confused are you providing any valuable information on the topic or telling us your knowledge and experience in something irrelevant to the topic and a thread you replied to from 7 years ago.. I only ask because if you have questions about your cycle you can make a new thread, either the anabolic would work, any of the sub sections or if we're just bsing goto General chat.

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
I'm on test e and deca now and I pin 2x a week 250 test e and 125 deca in same pin every 4 days although test e has a long ester and can stay in the blood for 11-12 days your levels start to drop after day 4 so to maintain levels it's smart even with a long ester to pin 2x a week or every 4-5 days some weeks will be once others twice. And all test should be takin with AI I personally like aromasin because I am prone to gyno but adex works well also nolva is useless now a days with all the better alternatives. Aromasin has also been shown to increase igf-1 levels so that is a huge benefit especially when on an AAS cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Poopsicle. I just wanted to say something so I get alerts about this thread lol

BigNerd

Awards
So I'm confused are you providing any valuable information on the topic or telling us your knowledge and experience in something irrelevant to the topic and a thread you replied to from 7 years ago.. I only ask because if you have questions about your cycle you can make a new thread, either the anabolic would work, any of the sub sections or if we're just bsing goto General chat.
You're not. I was simply engaging in this thread. Does t look like I have questions about my cycle? No, not if you read what I said. I know how the site works, thanks. I'm also familiar with the use of a comma. So, you're the one that's not posting anything relevant to this thread

BigNerd

Awards
I'm on test e and deca now and I pin 2x a week 250 test e and 125 deca in same pin every 4 days although test e has a long ester and can stay in the blood for 11-12 days your levels start to drop after day 4 so to maintain levels it's smart even with a long ester to pin 2x a week or every 4-5 days some weeks will be once others twice. And all test should be takin with AI I personally like aromasin because I am prone to gyno but adex works well also nolva is useless now a days with all the better alternatives. Aromasin has also been shown to increase igf-1 levels so that is a huge benefit especially when on an AAS cycle.
Thanks, brother. I realize the subject matter of the thread has changed a bit, but that seems like a solid philosophy.

BigNerd

Awards
Since I've found little to no information here on methyltest, I wanted to add this article that I found.

"Methyltestosterone was, well, still is the worlds first oral steroid developed. Using the now infamous 17-alpha-methyl alteration to render the base hormone, testosterone, orally active. However, unlike the whole host of injectable testosterones, methyltest is a rather crude and not very well liked compound. Mostly due to this alteration. Methyltestosterone is to testosterone, what Dianabol (methandrostenolone) is to Equipoise (boldenone). On the one hand the 17-alpha-alkylation of the steroid gives it less affinity for the aromatase enzyme so less estrogen is formed, but as with Dianabol, the estrogen formed is 17-methyl-estradiol, which is much more potent. Just as we will notice serious bloat and water retention with Dianabol, we will see the same with methyltestosterone, but to a much greater degree, simply because the base structure has twice the tendency to aromatize. With this amount of estrogenic effects, gynocomastia is a very real threat and concomitant use of an anti-estrogen is strongly advised.

The alteration also decreases the affinity for other structures. First and foremost the androgen receptor. This offers us few benefits. Due to the decreased androgenic activity the potency of methyltestosterone is weaker than that of testosterone, but even in terms of androgenic risk nothing is really gained. Testosterone being the prime androgen, even with this alteration risk of hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and a whole host of other side-effects is never far away. Also, where Dianabol has little to no conversion to a more active androgen by way of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, methyl-testosterone still shows fair affinity for this particular enzyme and converts to the powerful 17-methyl-Dihydrotestosterone. These type of side-effects alone will turn most experienced users off of methyl-testosterone, at least when equally priced and more controllable injectable products are available. As with any potent androgen, some men may develop aggressive tendencies during its use.

As with Dianabol, what we have on our hands here is a very potent mass builder and all in all an effective steroid when observed individually. 40-50 mg per day taken for just a few weeks can make drastic changes. But since many already find the bloat and fat gain of Dianabol a bit much to tolerate, this steroid is never in high demand. Dianabol is more available, provides extremely good results, is quite safe and comparatively cheap. So there is a multitude of reasons why methyltestosterone is rarely used. It seems, however, that it is making a re-introduction as a medical aid for oligospermic men, especially in the United States. One reason for this may in fact be the low demand for it on the black market, making more physicians comfortable in prescribing it due to a lowered chance of abuse.

Lastly, as with all 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, we need to mention the risk for liver damage. A methyl-testosterone product used for extensive time periods can cause severe hepatoxicity, so use is best limited to 6, maximum 8 weeks on end followed by an off-period of equal length or longer.

In conclusion, most will find methyl-testosterone to not be worth their while. The side-effects are ever present, and while they can easily be combated with a combination of arimidex and finasteride, it seems a bit idiotic to pay 15 or more dollars per day on ancillary drugs that will reduce the anabolic activity, while spending only 1-2 bucks at most on the steroid itself.

Stacking and Use:

Those still seeking to use methyltest will probably do so out of necessity and will not be stacking it with another anabolic/androgenic steroid. For such use 40-50 mg taken in a single daily dose upon waking, for a period no longer than 8 weeks would be ideal. Some may wish to use this steroid, like Dianabol, to kickstart a cycle and get results sooner at the beginning of a longer cycle of injectable testosterone, possibly stacked with another base compound such as boldenone or nandrolone. In that case 30 mg or so, again in a single morning dose, taken for the first 5-6 weeks of said cycle would provide the needed benefits. Since this is only useful in bulking stacks with aromatizable steroids, the resulting severity of side-effects will be grave. One needs to verify he is not at risk for hair loss or prostate hypertrophy first, and have ancillary drugs such as Nolvadex, arimidex and finasteride on hand to control the side-effects.

In terms of ancillaries, If gynocomastia symptoms should appear, one should start the use of 20 mg of Nolvadex daily and start a cycle of 0.5 mg of anastrozole (arimidex) alongside it. After 3-4 days, the Nolva can be discontinued, but the anastrozole should be continued for a while longer. Some have asked me about the use of Proviron in this matter, but in my opinion one needs to realize how much DHT will be present with the use of this compound to begin with, it may do more harm than good to add more of it (Proviron being a 1-methyl-DHT). So granted, anastrozole is quite expensive, but needs to be given preference here. I don't normally approve of the use of finasteride, because DHT often offers a steroid user more benefits than problems (apart from those prone to hair loss) and the blocking thereof may reduce the results obtained, in this case, especially at the beginning of a longer injectable testosterone cycle, one may choose to look into its use.

Natural testostosterone shutdown may be quite severe, so the use of HCG and Nolvadex or clomid post-cycle is virtually a must."

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah? I found it in a search and didn't see the dates 'til afterward. But, you knew how old it was and commented. What does that say about you?
You're pretty new here to be taking that kind of an attitude with a veteran. You should always be respectful, but that was especially cavalier.

It's a common forum thing to laugh if someone bumps an old post. I don't see the problem with it. In fact, sometimes it helps bring good conversations or information back into the light. That said, I'll still laugh about a seven year bump, no matter how purposeful or beneficial it is.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Lol maybe someone else will get some use of it

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I've just learned to always run an AI from the start if you're going to run anything but test and a medium dose

BigNerd

Awards
You're pretty new here to be taking that kind of an attitude with a veteran. You should always be respectful, but that was especially cavalier.

It's a common forum thing to laugh if someone bumps an old post. I don't see the problem with it. In fact, sometimes it helps bring good conversations or information back into the light. That said, I'll still laugh about a seven year bump, no matter how purposeful or beneficial it is.
Not so new that I haven't read the TOS. So, maybe a "veteran" should know that off topic posts, much like yours, are against the terms of service. My respect has to be earned. Infantile time wasting posts are not the way to do that.
So, the ONLY information added since then, that's remotely germane to the subject, was added by me, not by anyone after what you said "sometimes it helps bring good conversations or information back into the light.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have fun here, countless times we tease and what not. Nothing is every malicious in that aspect. This is why AM is so popular and not like other forums where you get canned for sneezing wrong. Yes this thread did get brought back to life for guys to have some info off of but methyltestosterone is probably the most uncommon anabolic utilized. Not many would probably search for it.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I used to be a member here over five years ago back in my noob PH days before I found sources. I always remember this being a good board. Sometimes I'll post info that other people might have more knowledge about but I accept the fact that there's always someone more experienced out there. I just always refrain from posting something I know nothing about that can hurt someone's health. Overall I'm glad to be back on. I can't even remember my old username lol

Back on topic my friend offered me M1T but I denied it just because I'm already set with the Dbol, Test, and Tren. I'll probably never try it . But good luck !