Nasty Mass Question!

Dieselk

Awards
I'm interesting in starting a cycle of Nasty Mass. I just need to know my best options for pct would be. Also, should I add anything else to the stack? Comments needed!

I'm 5'8, 181lbs, 23, and currently bulking, I'm looking to end my bulking phase with Nasty Mass.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get a SERM. nolva or clomid for PCT

Dieselk

Awards
Would you suggest running nolva and clomi together? Also, what do you suggest for another product in replace for clomi? How about liver protection?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run nolva alone for 4 weeks after your nasty mass cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest running nolva and clomi together? Also, what do you suggest for another product in replace for clomi? How about liver protection?
u can run nolva OR clomid or both.

Nolva 20/20/20/20

or

Clomid 50/50/50/50

or

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/50

nothing can replace either of these two SERMS, get one, or both, but dont run the cycle without one or the other

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On that cycle you really dont need both serm's. Just pick one and stick with it. IMO, I would go with the nolva.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Both nolv and clomi have different functions, for ph's I think you should just stick to 1, and that being clomi

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Particularly for nasty mass given that its also got the max-lmg in it, i'd go with clomid rather than nolva.

I'm on day 6 or 7 of Nasty Mass right now, and liking it

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yes of course buy some sort of liver protection
organ shield will do