thoughts on stack? (5-deca-zol haters welcome hahaha)***

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
im thinking about doing a cycle of RAW, which is the "new" 5-deca-zol but better stacked with trenamax (19 Norandorstra 4, deine 3, 17 dione 50mg), im looking for the "move a house off the foundation" stength :blink: everyones thoughts? ideas? advance?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
At ur height and weight why not try food?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
From what I found 5-deca-zol is sd and hdrol and u want to add "tren"?!???!?? WTF man!!! Like I said at ur weight height and age look at a good bulking diet. And no your stack sounds dumb and nit needed!

SD with hdrol makes no sense. SD kicks in very quick and it takes hdrol 2wks to kick in. So the combo is just dumb.

Plus u never outlined a pct or really how long u planned on running this.

Food
food
food
and more food!!!

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
well i will be doing a pct OBVIOUSLY, sorry i didnt outline im still putting my order together and what not but im just looking for suggestions here and im about to turn 21, im a super super hard gainer, i do have a crazy bulk diet that doesnt bulk, everyday my goal is 5000 cal, now you tell me about eating more? lol

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
using h drol and m drol together makes no sense
you need two different cycles
for bulk m drol and p plex
then do a cutting cycle with furazadrol and h-drol

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well i will be doing a pct OBVIOUSLY, sorry i didnt outline im still putting my order together and what not but im just looking for suggestions here and im about to turn 21, im a super super hard gainer, i do have a crazy bulk diet that doesnt bulk, everyday my goal is 5000 cal, now you tell me about eating more? lol
I higly doubt u eat 5000 cals a day. Dirty but at ur weight 5000 would def make u grow. Lots of people tend to over estimate there cals. 5000 clean calories is a bunch of food. At 5 meals a day that means ur raking in over 1000 cal. On a 40/40/20 diet that mean 400 cal from protein = 100g (same with carbs) and 200 cals from fat which is roughly 20g fat.

Even if u are a hard gainer the answer is a dumb setup cycle like the products u have suggested.

Please post your daily diet for us.