Updated List of Banned Substances Available? - AnabolicMinds.com

Updated List of Banned Substances Available?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Updated List of Banned Substances Available?

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before.

Iíve been doing some searching via google and bing but havenít found a solid answer - Is H-Drol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) a banned substance? I know Oral Turinabol is, but H-Drol is a precursor, so technically not the same. Iíve found several lists of prohormones and compounds, including the great list provided by Ziquor on this site, but have not found it listed on any of them. You would think the FDA would provide a list since their driving all of this but I was not able to find anything on their site either.

Iím a 37 yr old, 253 lb, BBíer and am interested in busting through some plateaus. Not playing sports or subject to any organizational drug testing, just donít want to get fired from work for taking an illegal substance.

If you can point me to an updated list of banned and/or proposed banned substances, I would greatly appreicate it.

Thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

In one of the FDA threads on here should be a list I believe just search for it. What do you do for a living to have to worry about testing for these substances?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

I just have a normal job at an equipment manufacturing company but our company has a random drug testing policy. At any point an employee can be called to HR for a piss-test. As I am the sole breadwinner for my family of a wife and two sons, I just don't want to risk my job for something like this if it is truly a banned substance.

I have seen the lists that were confiscated from BB.com that did list one companies version of H-drol. The FDA listed this as Turinabol, so I was assuming the formula may be different from that of CELs version, which is a precursor. I haven't seen the CEL formula on a banned subs list.

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    In one of the FDA threads on here should be a list I believe just search for it. What do you do for a living to have to worry about testing for these substances?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

If its not on the banned substance list then you should have nothing to worry about. I'm not telling you to take the chance but most jobs I've had that randomly drug tested were only for narcotics, not steroids. And as far as I know prohormones will not cause you to test positive on a drug test. Good luck big dude.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

99% of jobs drug tests are for narcotics, not aas
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah, unless you work in a field that specifically bans AAS like sports they won't test for it since its expensive to test for the different variations
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 11:12 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 02:37 PM
  3. Banned substances in olympics...
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 01:01 AM