7-oxo-DHEA and 7-keto-DHEA doses

wood23

wood23

Awards
I used 200mg of the 7-keto, then bumped it to 300mg....I know matt porter said he took 400mg per day not too long ago.
What did you use it for? How many times a day did you dose and overall how do you rate it
Cheers

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
What did you use it for? How many times a day did you dose and overall how do you rate it
Cheers
initially I started using it for fat loss, and I was on a lower calorie diet.....then I started on the AHv3 for 7 weeks, and as a result of the protein requirement of 2XBW I ended up getting 3K cals a day so I discontinued the 7-keto due to the fact I was taking in too many calories to be using a dieting supplement. I still have half of the 2nd bottle here matter of fact. Not sure when I will start back on it though, I was not sure if it was raising my heart rate (stimulating thyroid) so I am hesitant to start back on it unless I can gauge its effects w/o anything else being run, but as you know there always seems to be multiple compounds being run at any given time with most of us. But I probably won't use it anymore since I am pretty sure it raises T3 and I do not want that. I took two of them in the morning and one in the afternoon at 100mg per cap for 300mg.