Didnt ****en listen

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
last post it seems many of you misunderstood me so I will try again
Please just answer the questions
1) For someone with naturally low test levels(under 350ng/dl) would there be any point in coming off? Say I wanted to stay on 200mg of test and consider that my "off time" what would be so bad about that? My levels are low anyways. If I had levels of 1000ng/dl then this wouldn't even be discussed right now would we? but Im not that fortunate. Some guys will have levels of 1300ng/dl naturally and some will have 300ng/dl. Oh well Im not that lucky, I can just stay on 200mg a week and I will always be over 1500ng/dl.
The guys out there who have healthy levels naturally this does NOT apply to you. Stay out of this. Plus I will save a ****load of money on not having a PCT. And no i dont want kids and dont start the **** about abusing myself hell half you guys are doing three times the amount of this and the most I will probly go up to is 750 mg of test while"on"...so dont say **** about me being stupid. Dont throw stones if you live in glass house

I am not planning on abusing myself guys Im just saying with low natty levels gains suck and so does strength,energy,recovery,sexdrive,motivation.....life. Why live life being normal. **** normal, Ill rest when Im dead.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
go to the doctor instead of self-medication... I think it's a silly idea because you are just going to eventually shutdown yourself completely.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what your talking about is called "cruising" i believe. people do it all the time, year round. there are lots of thread about it. google it. sht man.

if you take as much time search about the stuff you make threads about as you do making them, you would already know all the answers to your questions, without bending over and taking all the flaming.

no need to be rude man, you bring this stuff on yourself, if you dont like unknown people disrespecting you on the internet, well, dont make threads with questions you can answer just by searching the internet.

i mean, if i can find a website to buy a human being, then you can find all the information you want about steroids.

it's the internet, unlimited possibilities.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
doctor doctor doctor. personally id only self medicate if i was prescribed something but couldnt afford it through a pharmacy

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im on 800 now, worst case scenrio u on TRT..... but thats not soo bad IMO.