anyone else catch the new THE ONE clone by CEL?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
am i trippin or am i reading this right?
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving
17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine 25 mg

thats the same as THE one right?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its called D-Plex. Also saw they have a furz clone called Furuza-A

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this is too good to be true!!!! i had a perfact run with the one.. and i had pland to low dose like one pill for 6 or 7 weeks, i did the same with epi and got better gains, felt better, had better sleep, better pumps and it just got better and better all the way to the end. trying low dose orals is way safer than trying to mess arou nd with high dosing

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
does it come with free 6-bromo? :p

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
are you sure its not d-zine? i saw some of that earlier today

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
that may have been something else though...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Well I just saw it. I wonder why my normal site doesn't have it, they had the other new stuff...?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
am i trippin or am i reading this right?
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving
17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine 25 mg

thats the same as THE one right?
LOL- good luck getting the synthesis right- smart money says they are now selling a cross-contaminated CIII substance- they should probably add 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol 3-one to the raw ingredient deck, at a dosage of about 3 mg, b/c that is what is most likely in there as well

The synthesis has to be done EXACTLY right, or it will be contaminated with mestanolone- and none of the CN suppliers have the quality control to do this. We have tested some raw suppliers who say that they have the compound, and the best they can come back with is 87% pure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine /13% mestanolone mixture. The pure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine and the impure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine spiked with the ketone (mestanolone) look nothing alike on an NMR or HPLC

Doesn't matter, b/c we have been done selling it for a while now .........but if I was CEL, and I was trying to sell this in the US market, I would beef up the testing, and make sure what I actually was getting was not cross-contaminated with a CIII controlled substance

But then again, I wouldn't be trying to sell it on the US market

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
either way im picking up a bottle since i was too late to buy the one .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea looks to be for sale on an international website. im guessing the aren't in america esp since they are the only ones selling it.

higher prices too.

doesn't matter to me. the one sucked. though seems to be cheap enough on here, to get two bottles, i bet it would be better at 6 caps each day instead of just 4.

but the fura clone is too expensive for only 50 caps. you need atleast 3-4 bottles. the pro stanz is cheaper.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea looks to be for sale on an international website. im guessing the aren't in america esp since they are the only ones selling it.

higher prices too.

doesn't matter to me. the one sucked. though seems to be cheap enough on here, to get two bottles, i bet it would be better at 6 caps each day instead of just 4.

but the fura clone is too expensive for only 50 caps. you need atleast 3-4 bottles. the pro stanz is cheaper.
others siyes will be selling it alot cheaper;):)

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
My prostate starts throbbing just thinking about running that stuff again. Wouldn't go near it and especially at 6 caps/day.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
can someone give me a quick run down on what this stuff is...i never heard of it???

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
My prostate starts throbbing just thinking about running that stuff again. Wouldn't go near it and especially at 6 caps/day.
6 caps holy crap 5 way way intense and gave me bad night sweats

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
LOL- good luck getting the synthesis right- smart money says they are now selling a cross-contaminated CIII substance- they should probably add 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol 3-one to the raw ingredient deck, at a dosage of about 3 mg, b/c that is what is most likely in there as well

The synthesis has to be done EXACTLY right, or it will be contaminated with mestanolone- and none of the CN suppliers have the quality control to do this. We have tested some raw suppliers who say that they have the compound, and the best they can come back with is 87% pure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine /13% mestanolone mixture. The pure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine and the impure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine spiked with the ketone (mestanolone) look nothing alike on an NMR or HPLC

Doesn't matter, b/c we have been done selling it for a while now .........but if I was CEL, and I was trying to sell this in the US market, I would beef up the testing, and make sure what I actually was getting was not cross-contaminated with a CIII controlled substance

But then again, I wouldn't be trying to sell it on the US market
This post is actually one of the only reasons i'm thinking about buying a bottle to try out now. Thanks :bigok:

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Your prostate throbs on Cyno only?
Actually I can't say I've ever experienced a throbbing sensation in my prostate, but I could feel the effects of an enlarged prostate pretty early on when I ran the one..and I dosed it at 3 caps. I was taking Saw Palmetto a month out and a month past the end of PCT as well. I knew it would be a side effect I'd have to deal with along with the hairline thing but I was willing to withstand it because the claims on this board were outlandish. I never experienced the CNS stimulation I heard about..and the strength gains were decent at best. Luckily I bridged it into m1,4add and made a nice cycle out of it.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try this out. Albeit the one was a failure, mostly due to the hype it had. But I really want to try out Cel's version for my summer cut.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone ran this yet?