What is The Best and Legal Prohormone Stack

chardy04

Awards
Ok Whats up guys im 24 years old and weight around 153, ive constantly worked out for around a year. I want to get into prohormones finally, and i want it to be legal cause i kinda like my ups job. So im here on this site looking for the best and legal prohormone stack. I want to be able to purchase it over the internet.

all info is appreciated!!!

ak043d

Awards
Ok im new on the website, how do i post new threards i cant find the option

chardy04

Awards
top left above the stickys... you have to be in a specific discussion

austin82388

Awards
Ok Whats up guys im 24 years old and weight around 153, ive constantly worked out for around a year. I want to get into prohormones finally, and i want it to be legal cause i kinda like my ups job. So im here on this site looking for the best and legal prohormone stack. I want to be able to purchase it over the internet.

totally depends on your goals..
if i were you i would get a bulking stack and eat my face off since your only 153 lbs
i dont think at that weight you'd be looking to get "shredded" just yet, unless of course your super short lol

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established

How would UPS find out you're using illegal steroids?

Also, what's your height?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a legal pro hormone stack you are in the wrong section. But Before considering a quick fix pill I would Look into the Diet and Excercise section of this forum. It look like you have a long way to go considering you have only been lifting for around one year. So Im sure you dont know anything about your diet. And If you wanna play this game Diet is everything my friend

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
slap your diet and training up here, so we can help in that aspect, plus give us what your short term and long term goals are, a good start is 1-T or -1-androRX depends on your preference, pill vs topical. As these are the only two LEGAL PH's i know of that are still around ;)

chardy04

Awards
ok ill start writing up my diet, that I obtained from a local Houston dietitian. Im gonna glance around the internet and hope to find this 1-T. Who makes 1-T?

sarcoplasm

Awards
Give yourself 2 years or so more in the gym before you take any hormonal products. You have some nice natural gains ahead of you.