Epistane: longer than 4 weeks?

mmk64

Awards
I just started week 3 of my epi cycle, which happens to be my first cycle period. Originally I was planning on 4 weeks based on what I've read, but now I'm wondering why a majority of people recommend only 4 weeks of epi, instead of 5 or 6? Do gains slow down a lot while sides increase? Maybe the joint issues are too much for some?

So I'm wondering, If I feel good at the end of 4 weeks, would it be wise for me to extend it out a week or two before starting PCT?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Epi is mild and I have seen no evidence that it's overly harsh on the liver. Personally, I always run Epi 6 weeks--hell you only start to get the really good effects after about 3 weeks.

Crowbar

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
depends on your size, how much youre taking, your results, and most importantly what your PCT is. If you have a serm like clomid, your diet is dialed, your dose is <40mg and you're getting results and feeling great then 5 weeks is probably not a bad idea imo.

mmk64

Awards
Yeah I'll be sticking to 30mg for the rest of the cycle. As for PCT, I'll be using the primordial performance TRS stack along with toremifine. I'm also taking milk thistle, saw palmetto, and BP support.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'll be sticking to 30mg for the rest of the cycle. As for PCT, I'll be using the primordial performance TRS stack along with toremifine. I'm also taking milk thistle, saw palmetto, and BP support.
Looks good.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Epi is mild and I have seen no evidence that it's overly harsh on the liver. Personally, I always run Epi 6 weeks--hell you only start to get the really good effects after about 3 weeks.

Crowbar
I dont believe this to be true. . . Personally, Havoc has elavated my Liver enzymes Higher than Super, Hdrol, or Phera. I beleive the word "Mild" come from the terms of side effects. In which then I would say Havoc is the Most Mild

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lol methylated steroid not hard on teh liver? get real bud

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i have ran high doses of epi for six weeks, i believe crazyfool has as well. even at higher doseages, i think 6 weeks is probably optimum length FOR ME. Your mileage may vary

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u have enough play it by ear. I think 5-6 wks is the way to go esp if you keeping the dosage at 30mg. May want to look to bump up to 40 for wk 4 and maybe 5. Then jump on pct. 40-50 is really the money spot for epi in my opinion esp when used solo. 30mg is great when u stack it with something like "tren."

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle ever was epi and I went 6 weeks with no issues. My last week I was at 60mg.

mmk64

Awards
Update: wrapping up week 3. Having first outbreaks of acne, and slight hair thinning. Some loss of libido...maybe back to baseline, as it was way up weeks 1 and 2. I think I may ramp up the dose to 40mg and stop after 4 weeks. That way, I can also jump into my next "real" cycle with test sooner. Thanks for the input guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: wrapping up week 3. Having first outbreaks of acne, and slight hair thinning. Some loss of libido...maybe back to baseline, as it was way up weeks 1 and 2. I think I may ramp up the dose to 40mg and stop after 4 weeks. That way, I can also jump into my next "real" cycle with test sooner. Thanks for the input guys!
One of the reasons I stopped after 4 weeks was due to the hair thinning after week 3 at 40mg.

mmk64

Awards
I'm sort of surprised that my hair is thinning with just epi. Should I be expecting a lot worse with a 12 week cycle of test? Since it converts to DHT very easily. Looks like I will need to pick up a 5-a-reductase inhibitor for that cycle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sort of surprised that my hair is thinning with just epi. Should I be expecting a lot worse with a 12 week cycle of test? Since it converts to DHT very easily. Looks like I will need to pick up a 5-a-reductase inhibitor for that cycle
It is fairly common with the Epi/Havoc type products.