how much test

quakebks

Awards
when using t3 how much test a week can i use to counter the catabolic effects of the t3? i was thinking 250mg a week but im not sure.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do 500mg... Course it depends on how much T3 you use... But 250mg of test a week is hardly anything, it doesn't have much anabolic power to counter the T3.

You are better off using a much stronger steroid and using the T3 at a higher dose for a 4-8 week period. Something like testprop/tren. Or the oral route, something like Halodrol or Epi or even "tren" for around 6 weeks at good doses.

A low dose of Test + T3 will work but if you're going to go on cycle and suppress yourself it's about the least effective cycle you could run.

quakebks

Awards
will 500mg wk produce any size or will it just counter the catabolic effects?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even if i knew how much T3 you were going to use I couldn't answer that question.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I respectfully disagree. In my personal experience, 250-300mg of test e was plenty to counter the effects of t-3 up to .5mcg per lb of bodyweight. This is just what worked for me, not saying it is the norm. i just started my test 3.5 weeks before the t-3 and then ran my t-3/clen cycle.

do 500mg... Course it depends on how much T3 you use... But 250mg of test a week is hardly anything, it doesn't have much anabolic power to counter the T3.

You are better off using a much stronger steroid and using the T3 at a higher dose for a 4-8 week period. Something like testprop/tren. Or the oral route, something like Halodrol or Epi or even "tren" for around 6 weeks at good doses.

A low dose of Test + T3 will work but if you're going to go on cycle and suppress yourself it's about the least effective cycle you could run.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm your body's reaction is way different than mine, .5mcg/lb for me would be 115mcg. Over summer I did 75mcg while on 75mg test prop ED along with 1-2 oral steroids and my weight kept sinking, i had to drop down to 50mcg to make my weight stabilize.

Course even 525mg of test prop ew didn't seem to do jack **** for me

Anyway I would not recommend the average user to use 250mg of Test while taking T3 upwards of 100mcg. I strongly feel that is not enough anabolic power. I can only imagine how quickly my weight would have been dropping if i had done 115mcg, and as I mentioned I was doing oral steroids that make test prop look like nothing.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was on 200mcg of clen, 100mcg of t-3 and 300mg of test-e

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im shooting 800 a week with 30dbols

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
IMO I think youd be better off with clen or an ECA stack.