Should i stay with weight gain or try to lose bf% NOW

daleden

Awards
Sorry, im looking for help. 4 weeks off a spawn cycle, great results. I normally try to gain weight durning fall until Feb 15, then i start my lean down. I gain 3% bf. Im at 19% at 215 pounds. I planned on a spawn on feb 15 to cap the last part of me gaining for the fall. I gained 22 pounds in last one.
My goal is to get down to 9% by April 15th, cardio and diet is find fo me to do, I just feel fat right now and want to know should i go on a mini diet and cardio for 6 weeks to bring down my bf? Or should i stay with whatever i gain until Feb 15th and it is what it is. Come Feb 15 i would start my spawn back again, but i can eat alittle cleaner, so i dont put on 3% again and then go immediately into my 8-12 week lean down plan. If i gain more fat im f*****, i will have to work alittle harder on diet and cardio or, i can hit a short drop bf now . But my strength is still great with what i am doing, so to cardio, i feel i would lose some good strenght.
I have never weighted over 215, so to say if i can maintain this til Feb, would be great. i dont know what my next spawn would bring men next time around, even if gained 10 pounds would be great, but the strength i getwith it is the plus, it would let me keep some quality weight when i start my diet, i may be able to end up at 200 at 9% bf vs. if i start now for 6 weeks end up later at 195 at 9%.
Just trying to see what on a person would think is best. i see my ab's at about 11%, so to get to 9%, i would be hitting my person best on all strength and weight and look, in this questiion that i am asking.
Sorry for the book .This is posted in this section because i use the word spawn.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With BF that high you should be able to bulk without it getting higher

It's a tough decision because I think you should just bulk all out and pack on the muscle and in one fell swoop, cut all the fat off, as that is the fastest way to get big. Simply more efficient than doing lots of small bulks and cuts and recomps in between.

You want a better answer, post a pic and I'd tell you exactly what I would do

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
With BF that high you should be able to bulk without it getting higher

It's a tough decision because I think you should just bulk all out and pack on the muscle and in one fell swoop, cut all the fat off, as that is the fastest way to get big. Simply more efficient than doing lots of small bulks and cuts and recomps in between.

You want a better answer, post a pic and I'd tell you exactly what I would do
This.

daleden

Awards
Hey, thanks for the advice, check that pic out on my personal whatever it is, i dont know how to upload and send, so ill keep it up tonight.
But i appreciate that, i think i will sway that way, i do know i can lose the 10% in a 8-12 week manner, plus it cold, i shouldnt be coming out my shirt until spring anyway. thanks, and ill take your critizism with respect to the game.