Whats next after Halotest 25?

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
hello peps of AM i almost finish on my first bottle of halotest 25 after that ill do PCT, i want to step it up a notch on my next cycle any recommendations? specifically for cutting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
how did you run your first cycle, and whats your pct look like.

it'll help me as to what i recomend.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
thanks for the reply here's what i did
Halotest 25 = 50/75/75/75 and ussing powerlabs Pct.
im an edomorph im i bit chunky on the mid section and chest area so i got a little more bigger while on halotest, i got okay gains on halotest.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im an edomorph im i bit chunky on the mid section and chest area so i got a little more bigger while on halotest, i got okay gains on halotest.
have you looked into getting a serm like nolvadex, to use in your pct. this will help alot, then during week three, you can use an anti cortisol product like lean extreme stacked with an anti e product to help get cut and keep the muscle you gained.

as far as your next cycle. well, i'd work on slimming down first, then once you've dropped the fat, then start looking at new cycles.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Honestly guy, edomorph (endomorph)??? You mean mesomorph right? Secondly, powerlabs pct=junkorama.. You dont even know what the acronym "serm" stands for... Geez, please research what you are getting into so you dont get hurt, this goes to kids of all ages....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you have three body types,

ectomorph (skinny)
mesomorph (well built, picture the cartoon caracter "jhonny bravo") endomorph (fat people)

hdrol is mild enough to use otc pct. you could even possibly get by with no pct if your lucky on something like hd/ot

he is 35, and though that doesn't make up for his lack of knowledge, i would rather give him advice than someone with his limited knowled at the age of 21.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
thank you very much jbryand101b, i will try to slim down first before my second Cycle. any product you recommend after i slim down? im looking towards Phera Plex or Havoc dont know wich one would give me better result, but if you know off anything better please let me know.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
you have three body types,

ectomorph (skinny)
mesomorph (well built, picture the cartoon caracter "jhonny bravo") endomorph (fat people)

hdrol is mild enough to use otc pct. you could even possibly get by with no pct if your lucky on something like hd/ot

he is 35, and though that doesn't make up for his lack of knowledge, i would rather give him advice than someone with his limited knowled at the age of 21.
thank you very much jbryand101b, i will try to slim down first before my second Cycle. any product you recommend after i slim down? im looking towards Phera Plex or Havoc dont know wich one would give me better result, but if you know off anything better please let me know.