Mdrol batch # 52897 Quality?

austin82388

Awards
any1 had any problems w/ this batch # or know its purity?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Ran it for about 10 days maybe? (you'll have to check my log to make sure of that). I didn't feel anything unfortunately so I started methadrol and its been ok since:) Check my log for my thoughts on it b/c it would take too long for me to type.

I don't think the whole batch is bunk maybe my bottle or maybe its my bottle under dosed.

Medic93

Awards
Ran for 10mg 2 days on 1 day off for 30 days and gained 12lbs. No problems here.

austin82388

Awards
Ran it for about 10 days maybe? (you'll have to check my log to make sure of that). I didn't feel anything unfortunately so I started methadrol and its been ok since:) Check my log for my thoughts on it b/c it would take too long for me to type.

I don't think the whole batch is bunk maybe my bottle or maybe its my bottle under dosed.
:/ anybody else???

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Have the same batch myself..hoping that all goes well with it. I won't be running it until Jan however. I will be sure to log it when I do start.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I had huge strength gains but only gained 4-5 lbs, which is a lot less than my previous cycle. It definitely worked and I am very happy with the gains I received.

I forgot to add that I dosed it higher than normal as well. 10/20/30/30
It is possibly an underdosed batch, if you don't get the results you expect just kick it up