Can't sleep while on tren

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Either its the tren or epi but I can't sleep worth crap. I'm 8 days into my cycle and some nights, like tonight I cannot sleep for the life of me. Anything I can do to make me sleep?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
its the tren... id try to make some type of sleep ****tail .. youll have to experiment...whatever works best for u... try any mixture of... melatonin, valerian root, gaba, bulk-1-carboxy/powefull.. and any benzo of your choice.. i switch up between valium and xanax... as xanax helps me fall asleep well but valium helps me stay asleep better.. i dunno what pills u can get ur hands on .. but shouldnt be hard to get ambien or trazodone which should take care of issues

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
its the tren... id try to make some type of sleep ****tail .. youll have to experiment...whatever works best for u... try any mixture of... melatonin, valerian root, gaba, bulk-1-carboxy/powefull.. and any benzo of your choice.. i switch up between valium and xanax... as xanax helps me fall asleep well but valium helps me stay asleep better.. i dunno what pills u can get ur hands on .. but shouldnt be hard to get ambien or trazodone which should take care of issues
melatonin does the job for me but howz that xanax and valium combo doing for u just wondering b/c i take those off cycle to relax and chill but on cycle i fear it my put more strain on liver just wondering? on cycle no alcohol kind of stressed work and train need some relax time :knockedout:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get melatonin (3mg) and zma; take 30 minutes before bed. BTW, what time is your last Tren dose? That ****tail up there should help you get into your REM cycle faster; IE deep sleep.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could also take 6mg of melatonin before your workout and increase your GH levels. No, it shouldnt make you sleepy during the day, especially if there is light, but it has been proven that 6mg of melatonin before a workout will increase GH levels.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
When do u take your last dose of tren? Make sure it's nit too close to bedtime.

But agree it's the tren. Had trouble when I was on it but would take last dose at around 5-6 and seemed to get better.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I try to space it out as I wake up around 9 AM and take the last dose around 12PM (go to bed at 2AM)

But i'll start taking around 8

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Melatonin yet?

It usually comes in 3mg pills. Try one, and if that doesn't help try popping 2 of them. For me it's not the kind of thing that knocks you out cold, like Nyquil or something. It takes effect more slowly and helps me reach a really deep sleep, and I wake up feeling great. Pop a pill or two, lay down, clear your head, and relax.

Also, I've noticed no signs of developing a dependency. Sometimes I'll take it every night for a couple weeks, and then if I don't take it for a couple days I still sleep just fine. Since it improves the quality of my sleep, I take it almost every night, but if I forget to take it or something it's no big deal.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I try to space it out as I wake up around 9 AM and take the last dose around 12PM (go to bed at 2AM)

But i'll start taking around 8
If u mean midnight that's way too late def try earlier will totally help.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Hits from the bong will knock you out:) Or if you want to go the legal route Melatonin does work, too.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
melatonin does the job for me but howz that xanax and valium combo doing for u just wondering b/c i take those off cycle to relax and chill but on cycle i fear it my put more strain on liver just wondering? on cycle no alcohol kind of stressed work and train need some relax time :knockedout:

i do the complete opposite.. i pretty much only use benzos on cycle to improve my quality of sleep... i wake up feeling amazing.. my body is no longer sore, i get 10hrs quality deep rem sleep... and it really helps my body heal on cycle.. 2mg of xanax is not putting considerable strain on liver... think of ppl running methyls at 100mg.. i use melatonin too..i pop those like skittles..anytime i wake up in the night... ill wake up slam a chicken breast and take 6mg melatonin.. back to sleep for 3-4more hours quality sleep..

mmk64

Awards
i do the complete opposite.. i pretty much only use benzos on cycle to improve my quality of sleep... i wake up feeling amazing.. my body is no longer sore, i get 10hrs quality deep rem sleep... and it really helps my body heal on cycle.. 2mg of xanax is not putting considerable strain on liver... think of ppl running methyls at 100mg.. i use melatonin too..i pop those like skittles..anytime i wake up in the night... ill wake up slam a chicken breast and take 6mg melatonin.. back to sleep for 3-4more hours quality sleep..
That is weird. Benzos are notorious for interfering with sleep architecture, decreasing both deep (slow wave) and REM stages of sleep, while increasing light sleep. As far as muscle repair, that occurs during deep sleep, not REM. That's why non-benzo hypnotics (Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata) are prescribed for sleep. Only when they fail, doctors resort to benzos, usually tradozone. Ambien also has a negative impact on sleep quality, but not like the traditional benzos. Sonata is where it is at, because it is much less likely to interfere with % of time you spend in the various sleep stages. Plus it has a half life of like an hour so that's nice.

I like to use 5-HTP, a precursor to serotonin which plays a huge role in triggering sleep in the midbrain and 1-carboxy to ensure quality sleep, and low dose Sonata to help me fall asleep. 5-HTP to increase REM and 1-carboxy for deep.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i take 100mg trazodone daily also.. that is what is actually perscribed to me by a dr... i self medicate with benzos

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
trazodone is the only thing that really helps. I used klonopin for a while but benzo withdrawl is not pleasant. Ive had no sides from trazodone while on tren. You just feel like **** in the morn is all.

Lower your tren dosages.

Some people can go as high as 700 wk, God bless em.

Anything above 500 is murder for me. 300-400 isnt as bad but the sweating is still pronounced.

Ive stayed up many, many times for 36-48 hrs straight and then only slept for maybe 5-6 hrs, waking up every 2 hrs drenched.

Just lower your dose and find your sweetspot. melatonin and herbs do NOTHING for sleep while on tren. at one point i was using 400 mgs of diphenhydramine stacked with doxylamine, phenibut and still waking up.

get trazodone and lower your tren dose.

anbes

Awards
see my epitren log... samething
Here in brasil we got an very cheap fruit "maracujá", that gots Passiflora, a very good anti-anxiety and sleep inducer. maybe it is like valerian!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must be a mutant or something. Unlike most everyone I know, I never had any sides with tren; no insomnia, sweats, agression, or bp issues, even at 500mg/wk. Hell, I even took a physical for life insurance while on tren/test, with lab work and all, and everything came back normal.

mmk64

Awards
see my epitren log... samething
Here in brasil we got an very cheap fruit "maracujá", that gots Passiflora, a very good anti-anxiety and sleep inducer. maybe it is like valerian!
Passiflora extract definately relaxes me and helps me fall asleep. I feel SUPER groggy in the morning though :(

I have that Zeo sleep thing that they advertise on the forum lol. It's sweet because I can take different drugs and herbs and see how they affect my sleep, with hard data to analyze. I've cut down on my light sleep and hae maximized my deep from baseline, cutting down on the amount of hours a night I need to feel refreshed. Kind of expensive though.

Oh yeah, a good indica strain of MJ also does the trick :cheers:

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Actually I've switched my dosing so that I take the last of it at 8PM and taken Melatonin.

I think the combo of taking it earlier and the melatonin has done the trick, however I would put money on that just taking it earlier did the trick. The melatonin is most likely doing nothing as OTC never works for me, but good piece of mind.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
trazodone is the only thing that really helps. I used klonopin for a while but benzo withdrawl is not pleasant. Ive had no sides from trazodone while on tren. You just feel like **** in the morn is all.

Lower your tren dosages.

Some people can go as high as 700 wk, God bless em.

Anything above 500 is murder for me. 300-400 isnt as bad but the sweating is still pronounced.

Ive stayed up many, many times for 36-48 hrs straight and then only slept for maybe 5-6 hrs, waking up every 2 hrs drenched.

Just lower your dose and find your sweetspot. melatonin and herbs do NOTHING for sleep while on tren. at one point i was using 400 mgs of diphenhydramine stacked with doxylamine, phenibut and still waking up.

get trazodone and lower your tren dose.
Just so you know, these idiots aren't talking about tren. They are talking about some stupid prohormone.

Why they all call it tren I don't know.