Test 500mg weeks 1-10
Dbol 30mg weeks 1-4

PCT will have nolvadex

any ideas im open to any suggestions

Goal: GET MASSIVE :D

size

Awards
  • Established
I really like simple cycles, especially for a novice. I think it is a good cycle and you should make solid gains. One possible addition if you have access to it would be to add proviron at 50mg ed.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
looks good...what kind of test are you running?

40 in 12

Awards
SIZE- thanx for the tip bro

KMAC-im not sure yet, i have to see what i can get, any particular kind you suggest over others?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Id say prop if you can stand the ED or EOD shots. It has a shorter ester and you will see effects (both positive AND negative) sooner than if you use a longer ester like enanthate. This seems to make more sense for a first cycle as you will be able to see how the test affects you both postively and negatively.

Size & MD..your thoughts on this?

CrazyNut

Awards
if its your first cycle, go with enanthate or cypionate. pinning ED or EOD will be painful and annoying especially for your first cycle.
quick advice: use 25g pins, don't mess around with 23g for pinning. MUCH MUCH less pain. I used to hate pinning with 23g, then i switched to 25g, i dont even mind EOD injects now.

myofreak

Awards
Doesnt it depend where u pin.Id say 23g for glutes and 25g for everwhere else just like what spotinjections say.I cant contort my body pinning my glutes and waiting for my test to go through a 25g.I think i would cramp over and cry.My 23g already takes a while.But yes I do believe 25g would be much less painful afterwards.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well if you hand is shaking, then it is going to hurt like hell and be sore also. But I am in the crowd that likes the 25g. 1" for everything but glutes and 1.5 for them

CrazyNut

Awards
i don't know how the exact mechanisms work, but i used to walk with a limp when i used 23g on my quads.
yeah my hands shake quite a bit, that could just be me.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like this cycle, very simple and effective :)

size

Awards
  • Established
I would use either cypionate or enanthate being that it is your first cycle. Prop is nice but the frequent injection can be difficult for a first cycle.

I use 25g 1" for everything.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nice first cycle looked very similar to mine. I ran prop and dbol. I would recommend using enanthate or cyp though because the pain and frequent injections of prop almost turned me off from pinning.

spooler

Awards
Very good first cycle.

Not wanting to state the obvious (but I will do it anyway), ya wanna get BIG - ya gotta EAT!

40 in 12

Awards
size- thx for the tip man

jminis- how did the prop werk for you?

spooler- will do brother :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prop works great but as they said cyp or E is better for a first cycle. Otherwise you could end up hating pinning, especially if you get a painful prop.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmmm prop :D (and then there's some of us who LIKE a bit of bite to our gear ;) )

ManBeast

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I like giving the shots to myself, but you and I are sick like that:)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really don't mind them at all. But if other people like medical personell give me shots I get quezzie. Go figure.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HAH! I definitely prefer giving myself shots right now... I wish it was truly safe to give myself my antigens (simple sub-q shot), but the chance of anaphalayctic(sp?) shock isn't worth the slight inconvenience it causes in my life.

ManBeast

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
If you haven't decided on a test yet, then why not use sustanon. Run it at 250mg every 2-3days for the first 2 weeks then drop it back to 500mg every week. This way yo take full advantage of the fast acting ester in the first two weeks and by then the long acting ester kicks in and you can drop the dosage.
Bump to the 25ga's. Warm the juice up before injecting. This will thin the oil and you can inject a little faster. After load my syringe, I hold it under hot, running water for 2-3min. Helps alot.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sust 250 is test, it just has four different esters all in one shot. 30mg of propionate, 60mg of phenylpropionate, 60mg of isocaproate, and 100mg of decanoate.

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon is not a better idea.

Enanthate or cypionate is a better choice. They are typically cheaper, you can make it yourself, injections are less frequent.

40 in 12

Awards
Manbeast- silly me

size- thx for the tip, im gunna stick with either of those.

quick question, how long after the last shot of test should i begin nolva

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
size- thx for the tip man

jminis- how did the prop werk for you?

spooler- will do brother :)
Prop works great bro I'm just saying for a first cycle (pinning for the first time) it's gonna sting a little. ;) I love using test prop now but for bulkers and or longer cycles I prefer enanth or cyp. But remember Test Prop is a helluva drug, I'm Jminis bitch :D

40 in 12

Awards
werd thanx for the help jminis

what do you guys think about adding winny in towards the end of the cycle to harden up and solifify gains a bit?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion, but seeing as it is your first cycle, I wouldn't get too complicated with things.

I would keep it simple for the first one, and go from there.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test is best. Just go with cyp or E on your first cycle, like everyone has already advized you to do.

40 in 12

Awards
ivan and sifu- your right, thx, i think i was gettin a lil a head of my self too...:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree no reason to get over complicated.. keep the diet in check and see how things go

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10