Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Any thoughts would be awesome. I have read plenty on both of these just want to get down to the nitty gritty of it :cheers:

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts would be awesome. I have read plenty on both of these just want to get down to the nitty gritty of it :cheers:
I am starting a M-drol P-plex bridge in December, looking for some mass and strength, thats why. M-drol Epi your gonna get some quality lean lbs going on, it just depends on what your shooting for tho. Whats your goal?

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I am starting a M-drol P-plex bridge in December, looking for some mass and strength, thats why. M-drol Epi your gonna get some quality lean lbs going on, it just depends on what your shooting for tho. Whats your goal?
Personally I would like the lean out of the Epi. But being as it is "winter bulk season", I am running into this dilemma. I thought about maybe running Tren instead. Just can't make my mind up lol. I think the lean would be best for me though...just don't know! lol

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Since you are talking about some pretty hard core stacks, you could always go for a tough, probably side filled, sd tren stack. This would be a tough cycle, but you could see some AMAZING size AND leaning out gains.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I second Mdrol Tren stack if you can take it

I'd LOVE to run something like this

mdrol 0/10/20/20/20/
Xtren 60/60/90/90/90

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran 6wks of phera kicked off with 3 wks of sd... Best cycle ever run. It was a bulk and added 20lbs and was able to keep all the weight. Very very little sides. Have a log check it out. But if u want it leaner def sd and epi makes more sense.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I ran 6wks of phera kicked off with 3 wks of sd... Best cycle ever run. It was a bulk and added 20lbs and was able to keep all the weight. Very very little sides. Have a log check it out. But if u want it leaner def sd and epi makes more sense.
Right on man. I have some time to think about it anyhow. I actually think I am subbed to your log my friend :01:. Thinking about doing the Mdrol/pplex before trying the Tren honestly. It is a rough cycle with the Tren from what I have heard and read. Also, with it being winter when I run the cycle it would make sense to just go with the bulk and save the bulk/lean cycle for spring/summer time frame. Making sure, of course, that I have given myself enough time to recover from the previous cycle.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I second Mdrol Tren stack if you can take it

I'd LOVE to run something like this

mdrol 0/10/20/20/20/
Xtren 60/60/90/90/90
This sounds pretty interesting. That might be an idea also.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
mdrol/pplex is really good for bulk
the mdrol/epi might be too dry, in other words you'll be feeling it in your joints

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
mdrol/pplex is really good for bulk
the mdrol/epi might be too dry, in other words you'll be feeling it in your joints
Ah true true good point. Plenty of peeps have ran these cycles so I am going to do some more research on it and see what the overall pro/cons are for both.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 1
dkwilson16 Anabolics 4
ryaroberts Anabolics 0