Getting shredded

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
After the holidays are over, im entertaining a serious bulk with an m-drol pplex bridge.... where i plan on eating and training as much/hard as i can. I was wondering what you guys think a good cycle to run after the break would be to cut off some fat and still retain my mass (with of course a diet/regiment to accomodate such goals).

thoughts???? :cheers:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the holidays are over, im entertaining a serious bulk with an m-drol pplex bridge.... where i plan on eating and training as much/hard as i can. I was wondering what you guys think a good cycle to run after the break would be to cut off some fat and still retain my mass (with of course a diet/regiment to accomodate such goals).

thoughts???? :cheers:
Are you talking a cutting steroid cycle to get ripped after your bulk cycle?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking a cutting steroid cycle to get ripped after your bulk cycle?
Pretty much, yeah... I'm not open to illegal steroids (for now). Just wondering what you guys think the best 'legal' cycle would be to shred down body fat and retain mass (dont need to gain, just keep what i have).

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Look through the sticky on the top of this page about Prohormone profiles. This will give you a good list and tell you what the pros and cons are.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The steroid that shredded me up the most is the one your going to be bulking on Superdrol. It dried me right out

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Look through the sticky on the top of this page about Prohormone profiles. This will give you a good list and tell you what the pros and cons are.
I already read through all that a while ago.... and there's still a lot missing to that thread.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
sd 0/ 0 / 0 20/20/20

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I already read through all that a while ago.... and there's still a lot missing to that thread.
I haven't ever taken a PH/DS specifically for a cut but it seems like Tren, Epi, Hdrol and Superdrol are the ones I read about the most.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi 30/30/30/30/30/30
Halodrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
T3 ramped up to 75mcg and back down

saafanco

Awards
this is what i'm doing:
epistane 20/30/30/40/40/50
clen: wks 1-2, 5-6
yohimbine/caff/aspirin: wks 3-4

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I think this will be my upcoming stack: 90 mg/day EST's Propadrol, 30 or 40mg./day Epi for 6 weeks.

Crowbar

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i am on a Epi cycle now at 30/40/40/40 4 weeks...But i have enough for prob 6 or more...Is it ok to go 6 weeks on a straight epi cycle? what is the longest you would recommend? This my first cycle..currently on day 16, so far so good but it did take a while to kick in. I've always been a hard responder to mostly everything..Nice pumps so far but not loosing the BF like i was hoping but maybe that will start to happen later in cycle?! My intent was to add some mass but also shred down a bit

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i am on a Epi cycle now at 30/40/40/40 4 weeks...But i have enough for prob 6 or more...Is it ok to go 6 weeks on a straight epi cycle? what is the longest you would recommend? This my first cycle..currently on day 16, so far so good but it did take a while to kick in. I've always been a hard responder to mostly everything..Nice pumps so far but not loosing the BF like i was hoping but maybe that will start to happen later in cycle?! My intent was to add some mass but also shred down a bit
diet plays 99% of the fatloss role. if ur diet isnt perfectly in check then dont count on fatloss....plain and simple.

6 weeks of epi is fine. hope u have a serm

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trying to add mass and also simultaneously "shred down" how are you going about this?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
diet plays 99% of the fatloss role. if ur diet isnt perfectly in check then dont count on fatloss....plain and simple.

6 weeks of epi is fine. hope u have a serm
Yes i have nolva...was gonna run it 20/20/10/10...but its liquid nolva though from research site...Anything i should know about this as for how to dose etc...?? ALSO should bump up to 50mg anywhere in cycle or just run 40 all the way? i have a good diet...i mean i dont eat ANY junk At all..No sugar what so ever...I pretty much drink Xtend and crystal light and water all day...i usually eat 2- 3 solid meals a day with about 2-3 shakes consisting of about 30 carbs and 50 gm protein each

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yes i have nolva...was gonna run it 20/20/10/10...but its liquid nolva though from research site...Anything i should know about this as for how to dose etc...?? ALSO should bump up to 50mg anywhere in cycle or just run 40 all the way? i have a good diet...i mean i dont eat ANY junk At all..No sugar what so ever...I pretty much drink Xtend and crystal light and water all day...i usually eat 2- 3 solid meals a day with about 2-3 shakes consisting of about 30 carbs and 50 gm protein each
You are probably eating too many carbs or something; you'll have to track it. As far as the liquid nolva, most of them actually have 15mg per ml of Tamoxifen unless it says otherwise.

Koryo1233

Awards
As far as T3 Unreal, when you have ran it in the past, did you experience any Thyroid rebound, and if so for how long? I've always been afraid to run my T3 for fear of Thyroid shutdown afterwards.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thyroid rebound? No. Actually i didn't notice anything. The only thing i noticed from T3 is that when i was on 50-75mcg, i sweated a bit more doing cardio. Also, i was recomping, trying to keep my weight steady around 210-212, and when I hit 75mcg on T3 my weight started to dip, it would go down and I'd eat more, and it would go down more, eventualy it got as low as 207 before i dropped the T3 dose back to 50mcg. I didn't want to eat more food but i didn't want my weight to get any lower.

It must have been working well though because my recomp cycle was very successful for losing BF while replacing it with muscle. Probably my most successful cycle ever.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're fat you're not shredding anything except the tight clothes you try to wear at the expense of everyone else. Obviously as you move way up beyond your equilibrium BF it becomes easier to get it lower. But for any bodybuilder with a half decent bodyfat, gaining LBM while losing bodyfat is incredibly hard.

I think recomping is the hardest possible thing. Basically you're lifting like you're bulking, you're doing cardio like you're cutting, and you're eating like you're cutting but with very selective carbohydrate input. Because it's so damn hard to recomp, your diet has to be 100% perfect. And because you have to lift and do cardio as if you were bulking and cutting, you need to be in the gym everyday, at least once.

My recomp cycle was so successful because I did cardio around 10x a week... While lifting about 4x a week... yeah so i averaged 2 gym visits a day (for the most intense weeks of the cycle anyway, not the entire time).

All i am saying is.. recomping is damn hard work... and I see a lot of people saying their cycle goal is to get bigger and leaner... A recomp.... But I never see any indication that they're going to work for it, and just expect to lose bodyfat because they're getting on a cycle.

For me personally the "nutrient partitioning" effect of steroids is about negligible... I haven't even changed my diet and i've increased my bodyfat on my cycle... how about that... So don't expect to get leaner just by getting on some Epi. Do cardio everyday and you'll get leaner. Epi didn't do **** in terms of making me look leaner or drier.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
If you're fat you're not shredding anything except the tight clothes you try to wear at the expense of everyone else. Obviously as you move way up beyond your equilibrium BF it becomes easier to get it lower. But for any bodybuilder with a half decent bodyfat, gaining LBM while losing bodyfat is incredibly hard.

I think recomping is the hardest possible thing. Basically you're lifting like you're bulking, you're doing cardio like you're cutting, and you're eating like you're cutting but with very selective carbohydrate input. Because it's so damn hard to recomp, your diet has to be 100% perfect. And because you have to lift and do cardio as if you were bulking and cutting, you need to be in the gym everyday, at least once.

My recomp cycle was so successful because I did cardio around 10x a week... While lifting about 4x a week... yeah so i averaged 2 gym visits a day (for the most intense weeks of the cycle anyway, not the entire time).

All i am saying is.. recomping is damn hard work... and I see a lot of people saying their cycle goal is to get bigger and leaner... A recomp.... But I never see any indication that they're going to work for it, and just expect to lose bodyfat because they're getting on a cycle.

For me personally the "nutrient partitioning" effect of steroids is about negligible... I haven't even changed my diet and i've increased my bodyfat on my cycle... how about that... So don't expect to get leaner just by getting on some Epi. Do cardio everyday and you'll get leaner. Epi didn't do **** in terms of making me look leaner or drier.
I was just making a joke. I wasnt the one who originally said that. Actually, i said i wanted to cut body fat and just keep what i had. i agree with you though.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
DNP...its not for a novice but do some research on it....
for the record im pretty damn scared of that ****.. but i have seen some amazing results from it... i mean some ppl are intimidated by insulin...but hell i would use slin way before i would use dnp

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just making a joke. I wasnt the one who originally said that. Actually, i said i wanted to cut body fat and just keep what i had. i agree with you though.
I know you were joking, but once I started typing it turned into a big rant. lol.

DNP...its not for a novice but do some research on it....
for the record im pretty damn scared of that ****.. but i have seen some amazing results from it... i mean some ppl are intimidated by insulin...but hell i would use slin way before i would use dnp
DNP doesn't seem too scary, I simply wouldn't be inclined to push my dose high as I do with every other drug I use. I remember reading that it was discovered a long time ago when workers in a chemical plant started miraculously losing weight because they were exposed to it. And after that it was a commercialized product for a while, around 1920's in the US I believe, eventually got banned because someone died, but the same can be said for ephedra and we still use that.

I have read stuff on DNP that scares me but I just feel that those people are being too aggressive with the doses.

Overall though, i say F-it, i like my T3 better

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends I took the originel Superdrol for a Bulk and to my astonishment I was getting bigger but I was also getting leaner.At the the time I was seeing a guy who would weigh me in and use the calipers on me and if I remember correctly all said and done my bodyfat dropped by a total of 4% , and I WAS EATING FOR A BULK.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
calipers are usually bull****, no way just popping SD is going to make you drop 4% bf when eating excess calories. Maybe if you started at 20% bodyfat but if you start at 10% you're not going to end up at 6%.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It depends I took the originel Superdrol for a Bulk and to my astonishment I was getting bigger but I was also getting leaner.At the the time I was seeing a guy who would weigh me in and use the calipers on me and if I remember correctly all said and done my bodyfat dropped by a total of 4% , and I WAS EATING FOR A BULK.
I have seen this many times with the Original and some of the first clones. One of the biggest reasons superdrol makes it you think your dropping Bf is because it acts as a dieuretic and you shed additional water weight. This happens especially in the 1st week. But I have seen some freaky transformations with the first round of superdrol

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
calipers are usually bull****, no way just popping SD is going to make you drop 4% bf when eating excess calories. Maybe if you started at 20% bodyfat but if you start at 10% you're not going to end up at 6%.
I was using the calipers with the same guy for years and even if the end BF %number wasn't completely accurate the % ammount of bodyfat lost was.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was using the calipers with the same guy for years and even if the end BF %number wasn't completely accurate the % ammount of bodyfat lost was.
Well if you can increase your calories and pop some SD and drop 4% bf in <1 month, you are some kind of freak and you respond way way better to SD than me.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
During my P-plex/X-tren cycle I was eating for bulk and lost bf- about 2%... however I was in the teens for bf% when I started. Shocked the s*** outta me, cause I was constantly checking bf previous to the cycle (i was dieting to lose bf) and it never budged. That was a good cycle...felt incredible.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
During my P-plex/X-tren cycle I was eating for bulk and lost bf- about 2%... however I was in the teens for bf% when I started. Shocked the s*** outta me, cause I was constantly checking bf previous to the cycle (i was dieting to lose bf) and it never budged. That was a good cycle...felt incredible.
What did that cycle look like? And how did you run PCT?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
What did that cycle look like? And how did you run PCT?
I stacked them. No bridge or pulsing. If i remember correctly, I worked up to about 30mg plex and just 90mg xtren. Explosive strength... of course I was eating like a beast (mostly clean). That was my first and only cycle so far besides the weak ph 1androsterone. I ran both for 4 weeks,then used clomid for pct. Started at 150mg the first day to frontload via some AM members advice. That s*** was horrid! I felt soooooo depressed. I'll never do it again. I bumped it down to about 50mg/day and kept lifting heavy and kept ALL my gains. Also threw in some creatine but no natty test booster or coritsol control. (imo natty test boosters effects are neglegible). Awesome cycle-had that euphoric feeling.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you can increase your calories and pop some SD and drop 4% bf in <1 month, you are some kind of freak and you respond way way better to SD than me.
Well than I BELIEVE that would be the case

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I've actually always gotten leaner on every cycle but that is because I had to do cardio 4-5 days a week and with my freakish metabolism it's almost impossible for me to eat enough. From now on no "recomp" cycles for me, either blitzkrieg bulking or discipline cutting.

more info on the phera/xtren cycle homey, i'm thinking of bridging low dose mdrol into something like this. Very interested. how long was your cycle?

thinking something like this

mdrol: 10/10/20/20
Xtren: 00/60/60/60/90/90/0 (not sure I can run the Xtren yet as gyno is an issue)
phera: 00/00/10/20/20/20/20

with test at 250mg and HCG throughout.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I've actually always gotten leaner on every cycle but that is because I had to do cardio 4-5 days a week and with my freakish metabolism it's almost impossible for me to eat enough. From now on no "recomp" cycles for me, either blitzkrieg bulking or discipline cutting.

more info on the phera/xtren cycle homey, i'm thinking of bridging low dose mdrol into something like this. Very interested. how long was your cycle?

Xtren: 00/60/60/60/90/90/0 (not sure I can run the Xtren yet as gyno is an issue)

That looks INTENSE.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established

I think you'd be wasting the test. 250mg aint s***. Phera is a good base compound and combined with mdrol should blow you up like some test. Your liver's gonna be pissed but I've seen it done before. You should just get some progesterone control if your worried about tren sides. HCG is a good choice so you won't get completely shut down- especially with tren in the mix.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
phera will blow you up more than test. The test is there to maintain libido as the "tren" will tend to wage a war against it

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
phera will blow you up more than test. The test is there to maintain libido as the "tren" will tend to wage a war against it
You're right.

I felt like the plex increased my sex drive without any test during my cycle- but everyone's different, so if you wanna make certain, then definetely add some test.

I've actually just thrown xtren into my cutting cycle without any other orals- so I'm low dosing some test because of this reason... gotta be ready to smash!