Getting rid of puffy nipples after 15 years

mrh86

Awards
Hi, long-term lurker here. I've had really puffy nipples since I was 8, and was really overweight at the time. When I was 17-18, I started getting really frustrated with them and cut down to 1500 calories per day while doing fast paced running 6-7 days per week. I got down to 158 lbs with a six-pack, but still had puffy nipples.

I started lifting like 6 months ago (I'm 23), and put on quite a bit of muscle. This made my nipples seem even puffier. I tried a low dose of epistane for a couple of weeks because it was recommended for gyno, which I thought I had, and then ran nolvadex for a month after that. The nolvadex seemed to make my nipples a little bit less puffy, but didn't take care of it altogether.

To make it clear, my nipples are puffy, but I do not have gyno symptoms that are listed in the sticky thread. I had lab tests recently that showed my test and prolactin levels right in the middle of the normal range. I didn't get tested for estrogen, but I think that may be the culprit.

I'm thinking of running a formestane cycle after my deload, both to (hopefully) get rid of my puffy nipples, and to increase igf-1 levels after my deload. I really don't want to use letrozole until I've at least given formestane a run, because I hear you can run into some harsh side effects from it. Thoughts?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Use formestane transdermal applied directly to your nips 3 x a day. That is your best bet.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Letro at .25mg every other day will probably be better than anything and with this dose you will avoid almost all of the side effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give an anti cortisol sup a try, something like lean xtreme stacked with something else like (pick your otc aromatase inhibitor product)

it's hard to target fat in a specific area. like you said, you dont have gyno, just fat in the pectorial area (specifically nipple area)

have you tried decreasing the weight, and adding high reps, like 20-30. something like pushups. 5 sets of 20 each chest day.

mrh86

Awards
I would give an anti cortisol sup a try, something like lean xtreme stacked with something else like (pick your otc aromatase inhibitor product)

it's hard to target fat in a specific area. like you said, you dont have gyno, just fat in the pectorial area (specifically nipple area)

have you tried decreasing the weight, and adding high reps, like 20-30. something like pushups. 5 sets of 20 each chest day.
I dropped down to 158 lbs and had a six pack before, and still had this condition. I was also doing hundreds of pushups every week at this time.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I dropped down to 158 lbs and had a six pack before, and still had this condition. I was also doing hundreds of pushups every week at this time.
He was saying to throw in an anti cort supplement and an otc AI such as transdermal formestane. Maybe working out like you did before (High reps etc.) along with the supps will help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was saying to throw in an anti cort supplement and an otc AI such as transdermal formestane. Maybe working out like you did before (High reps etc.) along with the supps will help.
exactly, everyone is pre disposed to accumulate fat on certain parts of their body. the anti cortisol will help greatly with that, esp when dieting, and doing a high number of reps, which both will increase cortisol in the body, and the anti aromatse will help up your test, which will also aide in fat loss.

it'd be like hitting it with four fat destroying weapons, instead of with just two (diet an exercise) so that should help greatly.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
That will only help if it is adipose tissue causing the puffy nips, which it really doesn't sound like it is. I actually have the same problem as OP, puffy nips, and mine is not fat tissue(puberty related). I plan on trying some letro in the future to see if that helps but, meh, it's not terrible and it doesn't bother me to the point where I won't take my shirt off in public.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you dont have hard lumps under your nipples, that only leaves adipose tissue (fat) or water, so what does the doc say it is?

mrh86

Awards
well, if you dont have hard lumps under your nipples, that only leaves adipose tissue (fat) or water, so what does the doc say it is?
I was under the impression that you could have hormonal related puffiness without gyno. Thanks for the replies so far btw.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Years ago when I asked a doc about it they shrugged it off saying it was normal during puberty. Dont recall them actually saying what it was or was not. Anyways i'm nearly positive mine was the start of gyno from hormonal changes during puberty.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, it is hormonal most likely. an increase in estrogen plus gentically pre disposed to accumulate fat in that area, will cause more fat storage, and make it harder to get rid of than other areas.

with you having the puffiness, you most likely will have a higher chance at forming gyno, do to the higher fat enviroment, if you use anabolics that are on the wet side.

mrh86

Awards
One important thing that I forgot to mention is that they aren't puffy when I'm cold.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats just cause the skin contracts. have you tried using a powerful diuretic + fat burner?

USMC7051

USMC7051

Awards
Hey OP I have the same problem and have been looking for somthing to reduce the puffiness of my nipples. I have been to the doc and had bloodwork done and everything came back normal. I was told its just fat built up in that area. I have been searching and found that people use Preparation H on their nipples to reduce the size making the nipple look "hard" when your skin contracts from being cold. From what I have read people apply it 2 times a day and it keeps the nipples hard all day. Im pretty sure this will not permanatly reduce the puffiness of the nipples but it could be used temporarily like if your going to have your shirt off at the beach or something..