Should I switch to Pulse or start PCT?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try a staight cycle with only 1-2 pills/day. If you do pulse, definately don't use letrozole on off days. It is not to be used that way. IMO, strong AIs should only be used to treat existing gyno.

jlturbos

Awards
Thanks for the advice, but even by the end the first week I started having lots of pain and cramping @ 2 pills/day. It has been nearly 48 hours since I stopped the "generate" and I feel like myself again. If I decide to pulse, what would be the most effective way to go about it? For example, what should I take on the off days (ZMAs, AI, Test Booster)? I read about 12 pages of Dr. D's "How To Pulse" thread and most of it was questions completely unrelated to what I would be doing.

Of course, if someone here strongly opposes me pulsing and simply going into PCT I will consider it. Otherwise I am going to start tonight and see how I feel in a week. Truly the only side effects I've seen so far are the muscle cramps. I haven't had any Acne, Gyno, Aggression or pain during urination.

BTW, I'm up to 215Lbs. That's 18Lbs. in 2 weeks. I feel a bit bloated, but nothing excessive.