Anyone Put Methyl 4AD or Methyl 1,4ADD Into Solution

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chemo, anyone,

Any "experiments" on getting any of the methylated coupounds into solution for injection? I know most orals work best when taken orally......but.......Never know until you try. Any solubilty barriers?

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you want to?

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because while MOST orals work better taken orally SOME work quite a bit better injected. And some people such as myself get WAY better results on anything metylated.

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How so? Its the same substance whether you inject it or not. The bioavailibility is practially the same.

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How so? Hell if I know, but tell someone that has done oral winny and injectable winny at the same dose that they are the same. Or injectable Vs. oral adrol. Some things like d-ball is just the opposite, take it from someone that has been a total pin-cushion hitting ref-b, and then comparing resulkts to just taking it orally. D-ball orally works BETTER for most people than when injected.

Iron Addict

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IA, why try putting m1,4ad into solution since you said dbol works better orally. Is it more in the nature of an experiment?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think a lot less of the substance will get broken down if taken Intramuscular.

Methylation does not offer 100% liver bypass like people think, it could be anywhere from 40-70%, or even above/below that.

I read in another thread where Patrick Arnold made an educated guess that it's most likely around the 40% mark.

But then why the reason methylated products are so much stronger? It has been speculated that the methylation process actually changes the hormone a bit into a much more magnified form.

All in all I still don't think it's necessary to inject methylated products. You may get more hormones into your blood stream, but you could just swallow 1 extra pill a day to make up for it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How so? Hell if I know, but tell someone that has done oral winny and injectable winny at the same dose that they are the same. Or injectable Vs. oral adrol. Some things like d-ball is just the opposite, take it from someone that has been a total pin-cushion hitting ref-b, and then comparing resulkts to just taking it orally. D-ball orally works BETTER for most people than when injected.

Iron Addict
I know plenty of people who tried and they say its no different. It makes sense to.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I think a lot less of the substance will get broken down if taken Intramuscular.

Methylation does not offer 100% liver bypass like people think, it could be anywhere from 40-70%, or even above/below that.

I read in another thread where Patrick Arnold made an educated guess that it's most likely around the 40% mark.

But then why the reason methylated products are so much stronger? It has been speculated that the methylation process actually changes the hormone a bit into a much more magnified form.

All in all I still don't think it's necessary to inject methylated products. You may get more hormones into your blood stream, but you could just swallow 1 extra pill a day to make up for it.
The same amount will get broken down. Just because it avoids the first pass does not change he way the liver will break it down. You can avoid the first 50 passes but its STILL methylated and will cause the same amount of stress regardless over time. The only increase would be bioavailibility and it would be extremely small. (something 100% compared to 90-95%)

Methylation generally changes the potency of its metabolites. E2 and 17 methyl E2 are worlds apart in terms of potency. Its the reason why you don't bloat on EQ but you do on Dbol. Its the same with methyltest and M1,4Diol.

This is basic human physiology. Whether I inject it, take it orally, transdermally, rectally or whatever creative way you want to deliver it the breakdown will occur the same once it gets to the liver.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
makes none to me either. i know most people who drink injected winny so they dont have to shoot. m1t and m14add shouldnt be a problem at ll. neither would MDien. use 2% BA, 7%BB with cotten seed oil and you should be fine.
M5AA, I couldnt do it.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
considering how much M1t burns the throat, i would suggest it might be a rather painful injection...

just anecdotally here - 1-test base - burns throat. painful injection
1-test cyp - does not burn throat. smooth injection

not much of a pattern, but with the radical burning of m-1-t powder, one would have to be pretty brave to inject it imo. and considering it would have no additional benefit, why bother?