6 week Hdrol cycle stacked with 3 week Mdrol pulse

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Has anyone ever tried Hdrol for 6 weeks (50/75/75/75/75/75) as a recomp AND pulsed 20mg Mdrol 3 days a week to add in some good strength gains? I was contemplating the Mdrol pulse for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

Any thoughts?

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Nobody? I guess I might have to guinea pig this one.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if u do it log it up i had the same idea actually

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
For my next cycle I will probably do H-drol at 75/75/75/100/100/100
and M-drol at something like 10/10/10/0/0/0. Probably will tinker with the dosages but something like that. Won't be for a while though, very interested to see your results.

Edit: I would prefer running M-drol in the beginning of the cycle seeing how H-drol usually takes until the 3rd week to really start seeing gains, so the M-drol will help kick things off.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a high dose Hdrol cycle with a SD/clone December 1st. I'm going 20/20/20/20 on the Methly VOL. H Drol I'm going 75/100/100/125/150/150. This should be a fun one as I respond well to either one with no sides usually.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I'm running a high dose Hdrol cycle with a SD/clone December 1st. I'm going 20/20/20/20 on the Methly VOL. H Drol I'm going 75/100/100/125/150/150. This should be a fun one as I respond well to either one with no sides usually.
That would be a great cycle...I am sure you will see some nice strength and lean gains.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
For my next cycle I will probably do H-drol at 75/75/75/100/100/100
and M-drol at something like 10/10/10/0/0/0. Probably will tinker with the dosages but something like that. Won't be for a while though, very interested to see your results.

Edit: I would prefer running M-drol in the beginning of the cycle seeing how H-drol usually takes until the 3rd week to really start seeing gains, so the M-drol will help kick things off.
Good point...that might be a better option.

I am still playing around with ideas. I'll be running my H-drol cycle in about 2 weeks and haven't decided whether or not I should throw in the M-drol pulse.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would pulse the mdrol during the first 3 weeks of the halodrol to get your strength started earlier

Actually tbh I would probably pulse the mdrol during the entire 6 weeks :p

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
i would pulse the mdrol during the first 3 weeks of the halodrol to get your strength started earlier

Actually tbh I would probably pulse the mdrol during the entire 6 weeks :p
i was thinking the same thing for the pulse, otherwise, just run it everyday @ 20mg for three weeks.
All of this talk is getting me stir crazy! I think I am going to try the pulse for at least the 3 first weeks to get the cycle off to a running start. If I do incorporate the pulse I will definitely log this one. I will make my final decision in the next week or so. I plan on starting this cycle by 11/28/2009.