6 week Hdrol cycle stacked with 3 week Mdrol pulse

  1. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

    6 week Hdrol cycle stacked with 3 week Mdrol pulse


    Has anyone ever tried Hdrol for 6 weeks (50/75/75/75/75/75) as a recomp AND pulsed 20mg Mdrol 3 days a week to add in some good strength gains? I was contemplating the Mdrol pulse for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

    Any thoughts?

  2. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

    Nobody? I guess I might have to guinea pig this one.
  3. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    if u do it log it up i had the same idea actually
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rckvl7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    259
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    For my next cycle I will probably do H-drol at 75/75/75/100/100/100
    and M-drol at something like 10/10/10/0/0/0. Probably will tinker with the dosages but something like that. Won't be for a while though, very interested to see your results.

    Edit: I would prefer running M-drol in the beginning of the cycle seeing how H-drol usually takes until the 3rd week to really start seeing gains, so the M-drol will help kick things off.
  5. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    1984
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

    I'm running a high dose Hdrol cycle with a SD/clone December 1st. I'm going 20/20/20/20 on the Methly VOL. H Drol I'm going 75/100/100/125/150/150. This should be a fun one as I respond well to either one with no sides usually.
  6. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I'm running a high dose Hdrol cycle with a SD/clone December 1st. I'm going 20/20/20/20 on the Methly VOL. H Drol I'm going 75/100/100/125/150/150. This should be a fun one as I respond well to either one with no sides usually.
    That would be a great cycle...I am sure you will see some nice strength and lean gains.
  7. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by rckvl7 View Post
    For my next cycle I will probably do H-drol at 75/75/75/100/100/100
    and M-drol at something like 10/10/10/0/0/0. Probably will tinker with the dosages but something like that. Won't be for a while though, very interested to see your results.

    Edit: I would prefer running M-drol in the beginning of the cycle seeing how H-drol usually takes until the 3rd week to really start seeing gains, so the M-drol will help kick things off.
    Good point...that might be a better option.

    I am still playing around with ideas. I'll be running my H-drol cycle in about 2 weeks and haven't decided whether or not I should throw in the M-drol pulse.
  8. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    if u do it log it up i had the same idea actually
    Definitely...keep an eye out because I may end up testing this out. I would imagine they would work nicely together.
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i would pulse the mdrol during the first 3 weeks of the halodrol to get your strength started earlier

    Actually tbh I would probably pulse the mdrol during the entire 6 weeks :P
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,936
    Rep Power
    2998188
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Actually tbh I would probably pulse the mdrol during the entire 6 weeks :P
    i was thinking the same thing for the pulse, otherwise, just run it everyday @ 20mg for three weeks.
  11. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i would pulse the mdrol during the first 3 weeks of the halodrol to get your strength started earlier

    Actually tbh I would probably pulse the mdrol during the entire 6 weeks :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i was thinking the same thing for the pulse, otherwise, just run it everyday @ 20mg for three weeks.
    All of this talk is getting me stir crazy! I think I am going to try the pulse for at least the 3 first weeks to get the cycle off to a running start. If I do incorporate the pulse I will definitely log this one. I will make my final decision in the next week or so. I plan on starting this cycle by 11/28/2009.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol bridge with Hdrol 8 week cycle
    By itsgroll in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 03:18 PM
  2. AmericanJambo's Ostarine + S4 stacked 6 week cycle log
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:58 PM
  3. mdrol for a week? or pulse
    By chubbsthedog6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:27 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 11:37 PM
  5. 6 Week Or 8 Week Pulse Cycle???? Which Is Better????
    By SigEpZeino in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in