Gyno flaired up, please help

NPCNJ

Awards
I have a lump under my left nipple that has gotten a little bigger when I was using prohormones. I have stopped the prohormes and did PCT with Novaldex for about a month and it has not gone down yet like it usually does. Is there anything I can take to make the lump shrink down?

NPCNJ

Awards
Thanks for you reply, I was taking 1ml a day of the nov from lion nutrition.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay you might have to up the dosage.. I think I remember this correctly.. Bobo used 60 or 80 mg/day to shrink his small knot down...

NPCNJ

Awards
would arimidex or letro be better to reduce it or should I just up the novaldex dosage?

Tahq

Awards
People use 10-20mg Nolva during a cycle to help keep gyno at bay if they are prone/concerned. Once you show signs you need to up the dosage to at least 40mg per day, do a quick search on 'gyno' and you'll get all the info you need. Use Nolva, armidex and letro will do little good at this point in comparision.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would arimidex or letro be better to reduce it or should I just up the novaldex dosage?
Nope. As Tahq said, use Nolvadex. Up your dosage to at least 40mg/day (go higher if you can) and use that until it subsides. It could take several weeks then slowly taper the dosage down until your 20mg/day and continue that for a week.

NPCNJ

Awards
bobo, would it be better to take 60mg all at once or should I spread it out throughout the day? I got the Nolva today from mr. ctd and it takes so bad. thanks

u571

Awards
I have a lump under my left nipple that has gotten a little bigger when I was using prohormones. I have stopped the prohormes and did PCT with Novaldex for about a month and it has not gone down yet like it usually does. Is there anything I can take to make the lump shrink down?
what prodcut gave you the gyno?

Makaveli_786

Awards
Personally I think the Nolvadex wont do much for you if it has already devloped, some Femara would hopefully do you some good.

u571

Awards
thats odd, and similar to my own experience. i did m1t for 2 weeks and got a lump. hit the nolva asap 40mg/day for at least 2weeks and 20mg since. been at least 6weeks now and it hasnt helped. youd think that it would just go away on its own since my hormones are normalized but maybe this m1t has something to it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the same boat as you u571, I have a small lump in my left pec, that's also refused to shrink down. I don't really know when it showed up either, as I didn't experience any pain, itching, etc. I suspect it was during a 2on/2off/2on m1t cycle I did, most likely during the second time on m1t when natural test levels were low. I'm performing pct from a different cycle, and am thinking of extending nolva dosing at 40mg for 2 weeks, instead of just the initial 2 weeks at 40mg and tapering to 20mg on week 3. Would the nolva do any good at this point in shrinking the lump months after the initial growth likely occured?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobo, would it be better to take 60mg all at once or should I spread it out throughout the day? I got the Nolva today from mr. ctd and it takes so bad. thanks
Sorry it took so long to respond but I'm on vacation. It doesn't matter when you take it as the the half-life it fairly long.

It is still you best best against gyno. I don't why someone recommended Letro as you want to stop or minimizing anything that will antagonize it and Nolva is your best bet whether its estrogen, progesterone or prolactin. Letro won't do anything but reduce estrogen levels. You need a blocker (Nolva). Mine took about 3 weeks to subside but its different for everyone. That doesn't mean it will stay away though. If I use anything that aromatizies heavily it returns. Learn to like Nolva. Its your new best friend.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I got one during spring break, I was about 4 weeks removed from my last m1t cycle and was using clen/eca after my pct (has nothing to do with gyno) for the upcomming weeks to break and all of a sudden I got back from spring break to feel a lump in the upper-nipple region of my left nip. I have been taking nolva at 40 mg/day ever since and vitex as well to try to combat this effect. It is not visible, but I am looking to do a test/fina/t3 soon and I don't want this to be lingering during that cycle.

u571

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you u571, I have a small lump in my left pec, that's also refused to shrink down. I don't really know when it showed up either, as I didn't experience any pain, itching, etc. I suspect it was during a 2on/2off/2on m1t cycle I did, most likely during the second time on m1t when natural test levels were low. I'm performing pct from a different cycle, and am thinking of extending nolva dosing at 40mg for 2 weeks, instead of just the initial 2 weeks at 40mg and tapering to 20mg on week 3. Would the nolva do any good at this point in shrinking the lump months after the initial growth likely occured?
I dont know if the nolva will do much good. I dont think it can hurt, but Ive been on it at least 6weeks and lump and puffiness persist. Mind you, it was only 10mg m1t for 2 weeks with nolva starting a couple days before the end of the cycle. Also took vitex at about 1500mg-2g per day for a couple weeks then about 1g and now I just take 400mg/day. I think letro might be an option, however.

mrfumetsu

Awards
this thread made me pinch and thoroughly inspect my nipples.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i have two hard lumps in one nipple and one in the other. doing nolva at 80mg a day and letro at 1.25mg a day. i hope these go away

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Do not take Nolvadex/tamoxifen and Letrozole together. Letrozole reduces blood levels of tamoxifen. I would post the study, but it would take too long for me to find it. You will just have to take my word for it.

Best stack would be Nolva and Aromasin/Exemestane. Since exemestane cost so much, I would use 40mg of Nolva and 600mg of 6-OXO a day.

I have six tubes of Andractim (topical DHT gel used to treat gyno). I would hook you guys up, but Andractim is controlled.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
What's the deal with M1-T aggravating gyno? Is this happening w/ M1-T used alone? We know it does not aromatise, maybe it activates the PR?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, it does seem like there's alot more guys than I realized in the same boat as myself, with small lumps after methyl 1-test cycles. I'm starting to question the overall safety of the original 2 on 2 off method of cycling, as for me this meant getting off of nolvadex after a quick 2 week pct and right back on the androgen. Perhaps this lead to elevated circulating estrogen levels during the 2nd 2 week cycle after dropping nolvadex usage, and then subsequent progesterone sides from the m1t causing the lump formation. I still have some m1t left over, I am thinking if I decide to use the rest of it I'll run nolvadex along with the m1t for safety's sake.

What's the highest dosage of nolvadex that would be prudent to try in order to combat lumps of this sort? I was thinking of going up to 60mg or possibly even as high as 80mg for a week, to gauge what kind of results that may bring.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I don't see how going past 50mg of Nolva would help, it may be a waste. If you really want to fight gyno and don't mind spending the $$ stack 40-50mg of Nolva with 6-OXO or Arimidex.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5 weeks PC of 3 M1T cycles and so far no lumps. I can however tell that my nipples have increased in diameter slightly (2-3 mm). I'll be off Nolva next week. If anything develops I'll report back. We should probably keep an eye on this situation since M1T is still very new.

We may wish to rethink the 2 on, 2 off, 2 on hypothesis.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing 80mg of nolva, day 3 and no help so far, still have lumps! can't see them, but i can feel them. i'm glad i have enough nolva for 80mg a day for 2 months

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
lucky bastard. oh well, i just found nolva for $22/50mL. YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!