any way to test HCG

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if there are any ways to test your hcg to know it is legit? I just want to kow I indeed have hcg and someone is just not selling me some ghrp or someting

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Has been reconstituted, or is it still in the ampule?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
once reconstituted u can use a pregnancy test to test it. HCG comes from pregnant women's urine (i think thats right)

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your balls get bigger it's real:13:

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Can hCG be tested with a pregnancy strip?

YES and NO. If you were to buy hcg from any clinic and test to see if it is real by dipping a pregnancy test into it, the result will definately come out negative. The hCG compund that hCG clinics sell for weight loss will never be potent enough in order to make a test stick show possitive. To understand this, women secrete more than a million parts per day of hCG. The amount of hCG prescribed to hCG Diet Patients is 15 parts per day. This is a huge margin, and in order for the test to work, you would have to buy roughly ten weeks worth of hCG, and mix it with only 1 ML of water in order to make the mix potent enough for the pregnancy test

EDIT: source = http://www.advancehcg.com/faq_injections.html

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Is it brand name? I was on HCG monotherapy and the generic HCG that I got a few times was always weaker. Brand names such as Novarel or Pregnyl worked everytime.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If it's in the ampule it should have markings on it. You should be able to look-up the company that produces it online. I wouldn't worry about it being counterfeit, I doubt anyone would produce fake hCG, it's too cheap and easy to find. If you purchased it reconstituted, I wouldn't trust it. In that case I would throw it away and buy some that is still in the ampule and hasn't been reconstituted yet. That's just me.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
If it's in the ampule it should have markings on it. You should be able to look-up the company that produces it online. I wouldn't worry about it being counterfeit, I doubt anyone would produce fake hCG, it's too cheap and easy to find. If you purchased it reconstituted, I wouldn't trust it. In that case I would throw it away and buy some that is still in the ampule and hasn't been reconstituted yet. That's just me.
I definately agree. If it's still in powder form it's good until the expiration date, but if it's been reconstituted not only would it expire shortly thereafter (It's debated on how long, most say a few months) you also wouldnt know the strength of the mixture.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
it has not been reconstituted, and I trust my source. so far never been screwed, just was wondering

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude .. u will know when u take it.. i took hcg for the first time ever this week... took 500iu 2xs this week.. and u can tell it works.. honestly id like to run like 150iu ed and see how that works..

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
dude .. u will know when u take it.. i took hcg for the first time ever this week... took 500iu 2xs this week.. and u can tell it works.. honestly id like to run like 150iu ed and see how that works..
You don't want to do that man. It will desensitize your balls to LH eventually.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
According to Dr. Crisler up to 250IU per day is "safe".

I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function...

Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn't enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn't mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate...

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
According to Dr. Crisler up to 250IU per day is "safe".
Oh okay, I wasn't thinking about it like that. I thought he was referring to running it for long periods of time.

I used to constantly research HCG and talk about it in the anti aging forum. I will tell you that among many of those people who do have to take HCG year around they still have not gotten it down to a science. They constantly have to adjust the dosage.

You will think this is crazy but my doc had me injecting 2000 units once per week at first. After I started researching it and finding info on HCG from people like Dr D and Dr Crisler I adjusted my dosage and I felt SO much better. I ended up injecting 500 units twice per week while using a low dose AI and it worked like a charm. My total testosterone levels were at 800!