Improvements In Jawline, Cheekbones & Deeper Voice From AAS / PH Usage...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, just looking to gather some information on 3 male characteristics ... Jawline, Cheekbones, Voice Box and their connection with AAS / PH/ DS.

If anybody has experienced improvements in their jaw line becoming more stronger/thicker or Cheekbones becoming more prominent or in particular having increased the depth of their voice from any cycles they have ran of any aas/ph would you be able to share info on what kind of changes you experienced but also what cycle(s) you ran, and any details on dosages you took and for what period of time?

I understand that women can get deeper voices from aas use, so we know its possible for women to experience this, also if you notice in pictures of female bodybuilders who seem to be overly built, you'll notice what seems masculinization of their jawline. What im interested in knowing is if there are males who have experienced similar things?

Just some things to clarify: Im not being homo or obsessed here lol just before anybody makes a funny comment, im looking for some answers just for research purposes...and im not really looking for comments with regards to Growth Hormone/acromegaly causing anything like this or anything to do with Lowering your bodyfat to make your jawline more prominent, Im not really looking for comments on things like this.

Thanks for your time guys :)

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think AAS would have those kind of permanent effects on a fully developed male. Nor have I ever heard of it or seen it happen.

I'm sure that during and prior to puberty increased testosterone levels could cause permanent physical changes, but once you're an adult I think that window is closed.

Maybe someone else can go into the science of it all...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think AAS would have those kind of permanent effects on a fully developed male. Nor have I ever heard of it or seen it happen.

I'm sure that during and prior to puberty increased testosterone levels could cause permanent physical changes, but once you're an adult I think that window is closed.

Maybe someone else can go into the science of it all...
Which is why it interests me to know that post-pubertal females who use AAS can get deepening of their voices and seem to have sharper jawlines than normal, almost too masculine to be honest.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
from my low level of knowledge, women get deeper voices, facial hair etc.. because of the androgenic sides of AAS which are considerably higher than their normal levels of test.

however, i'd say their jawlines would be due to lipolysis effects of test/dieting, and only GH would have the power to effect jawlines

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Which is why it interests me to know that post-pubertal females who use AAS can get deepening of their voices and seem to have sharper jawlines than normal, almost too masculine to be honest.
Yeah, if we were talking about women, it's different. Obviously AAS can definitely cause physical changes in women. You asked about males.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if we were talking about women, it's different. Obviously AAS can definitely cause physical changes in women. You asked about males.
My reply was a little unfinished, my apologies...I meant to say that I find it interesting that females can have changes in facial features from their AAS usage and voice deepening, and therefore dont quite see why Males cant have those kind of changes.

Im leaning more towards any evidence/facts/research or male experiences rather then me or anybody just speculating that this cant or may not happen. Sorry for the inadequate reply in my previous post lol :)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
My reply was a little unfinished, my apologies...I meant to say that I find it interesting that females can have changes in facial features from their AAS usage and voice deepening, and therefore dont quite see why Males cant have those kind of changes.

Im leaning more towards any evidence/facts/research or male experiences rather then me or anybody just speculating that this cant or may not happen. Sorry for the inadequate reply in my previous post lol :)
the changes you refer to are evident in men too

think what happens in females, their voice deepens (voice box respond to the test) and they lose the fat on their face due to need to be in competition shape. women usually are 5-10% higher BF than men normally so having to shave down to single digits BF for competition will produce a greater contrast than in men. they cheek bones and jaws become more prominent only because their normally fat (relatively) face has now become ultra lean and hence shows all the boney prominences more so

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the only thing ive seen AAS do is rapidly increase hair growth, chest...back...and face. cant help u with bone structure

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, with Tren being the most androgenic, that would probably be a starting point. I have noticed some minor deepening of the voice with some "tren-like" compounds on the market, nothing profound though. I have heard of others experiencing this to a more distinct degree.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no evidence for AAS to do this. GH seems to be the only way to actually change composition of the bones. As stated above, the jaw line in women does not actually change. The skeletal muscle that is gained from AAS and accompanied by the usual super cutting of bodyfat provides this illusion in most cases. However, with this being said, one can never say never :).

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I started at 17 and my browline and jawline have grown significantly but who knows if nature would have took it's course...just my 2 cents

JamesGames

Awards
I can personally attest that AAS use over a long period of time will cause deepening of the voice. I used testosterone for a good eight months and in that time period I noticed a huge increase in secondary sexual characteristics (facial hair, chest hair, voice, etc.), however there were no jawline/cheekbone changes.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
my voice deepened and i grew more hair when i ran my last cycle.... test e, deca. also thinned up my hair up top which sucks.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you see the change in jawline because there are muscles in the face that are effected by the AAS, typlicaly the masseter (biting muscle) also a little adema in the are (moon face) might add to the look.

Yes, prolonged use of AAS will change your voice but most likely not very noticable.

dpfisher

Actually I tested what frequency my voice is because I was having trouble with my already low voice and a tiny microphone. I just finished a mild cycle and I can run a spectrum analysis on my voice again and tell you how many Hz if any it's changed.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
When i started gear, my face became more chisled because of the muscular development in the cheeks and jaw. I also believe that when on high levels of test, i frown more making my brow appear more prominent.

Orals seem to give my jaw and temples a more pronounced look, especially if im chewing gum or eating crunchy foods.

Didnt notice a major change in voice though.