Which Super clone?

Which Superdrol clone should I use to base my reaction to Super?

• Total voters
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I use to base my reaction to Super?
I have Mdrol by CEL, SD-1 by Performance Design, and Microdrol by Bradley Asgard.

I plan on using 1 of these clones in a few monthes to see how Super treats me. Use that cycle as a basis for future bridges, stacks, and kickstarts.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations SD-Max..potent...but SD-1

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I think, you need two of those Mdrols and I'll take that SD off your hands:)

SD-1 my man.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
SD-1 by Performance Design for the win!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh got a tie going on. More people need to vote to help me get a clear winner.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about Sroid? I've heard it works really good, but i've also seen some threads that question that similar to the mdrol threads.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
why do you prefer that over mdrol?
bc i'm running an SD/EPI bridge at the moment and just had to switch over to methadrol on day 11 b/c the mdrol wasn't working. Maybe its just underdosed or something I'm not sure.and SD-1 has worked great for Unreal in his log so far.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i can say with confidence that SD-1 is the same as the SNS Methyl Drol XT and EST Methyl Vol I had, and all of it has been real deal Superdrol... I love it!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya so far it has been pretty even. But no love for Microdrol.

Ok so my Super stash consists of 3 bottles of SD-1, enough M-Drol to last me a cycle if I respond well to it, and 2 bottles of Microdrol. This is just going by a pic I took. I thought I had atleast another full bottle of M-Drol. Will have to check out my stash to be 100% sure.

foxracer96

Awards
Microdrol for sure, im on day 9 of my cycle and am up 5-6 lbs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bringing this poll back in case more people want to weigh in since more SD-1 has prolly be used now.

alexx33

Awards
a lot of guys on other forums have been saying how much they loved the microdrol. they have been making great gains with just 10mg of SD.

i'm currently on methadrol but it's too early to report anything as i'm only on day 5