Getting blood work done

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What exactly do you go tell a doctor when you want to get blood work done? Done some google searching but not luck on finding what I need to do without letting my doc I'm doing AAS.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just go ask for blood work, tell him you have been feeling very tired lately, and are concerned about your cholesterol, ect.

tell them you would like a full work up to have some peace of mind. idk, there are lots of reason i can think of as to why I would want blood draw with a full panel work up.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Could I just do blood work after doing PCT to make sure everything is back in check?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Could I just do blood work after doing PCT to make sure everything is back in check?
theoretically, you "could" just to ensure your levels were back to average levels, but how would you know this level is higher or lower than YOUR original normal levels? The only way to know that you have recovered fully is to establish your individual baseline levels PRIOR to your cycle/stack/PCT/whateverthe****yourdoing.

An easy way to get this done is to ask about blood levels of x, y, & z of whatever you want to measure prior to your use of whatever you're doing. Usually even without a request docs want to re-test your same levels a short bit later (be it a couple weeks or a month or so, depends). This is to ensure precision of the measured levels (to eliminate a mis-reading or abnormal levels being taken). Worst case you can say "i'd like to get a blood work order for x y and z on day 1, then tell your doc that you'd like to get a 2nd test on day whatever after your finished PCT (should be 2ish months?) because you want to make sure it's an accurate level reading of blood levels, "just in case." :)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Complete metabolic panel, Thyroid panel, Total Testosterone Free/Serum.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah get all those tests done
doctors might ask if there's a reason your results are abnormal otherwise no.
doctors arent cops

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just be Luke I am using aas and want to make sure Imy levels return when I am done. It is atricklt confidential and can not be released due to privacy laws.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Tell him you loosing weight, energy is down, Libido is down, loosing strength at the gym, Loss of appetite and he will probably run whatever you want.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What's a normal answer if the tests are high?
The tests that I mentioned would be what you want post cycle. Pre-cycle, I just get a metabolic panel. Probably during your last week or two of PCT is when you want to get them done. If there is a problem, then you can go back a few weeks after pct. The tests are very easy to read, as all of the values have a reference range. My MD just emails my results to me so I can read them myself. I am up front with them about AAS use, you might have to shop around for a MD that you feel comfortable with.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell him what you want. but before you go telling your doctor you are using steroids know this. he will write this in your chart.

now years down the road, you need to file an insurance claim for something, like heart surgery or w/e who know.

the insurance company can, and will most likely look back at the records to make a decision or not and see "aas use" and them bam, claim denied.

that would suck.

it's private from cops, and the public, but not from your insurance agency.

bdagooch

Awards
Wow did not know the insurance agency could look into that kind of information but it really makes sense. I was also thinking about going to the doctor and getting some blood work done. Guess I just won’t tell him about some certain things.